Chapter Eight

Medley of Dalliance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Medley of Dalliance ``Expect the unexpected.`` —— Chapter Eight

 Saturday, January 19th

                “Oh, my god. What do I do?” Yeonhee paced back and forth, continuously biting her already shortened nails.

After the little incident in the music room a few hours ago, Baekhyun was certain that Yeonhee was the bartender that caught his eyes. After throwing back the glasses he had picked up, he just left the room with only a small after image of a cunning smirk for Yeonhee to see. That was what caused he paranoia.

Should I not go to the bar today? What if he’s there today? Should I just quit the job? But I don’t want to quit, it’s fun seeing the messed up lives others have. Wait, what’s the worst thing that could happen? It’s not like he would tell the whole school right? Am I taking it too seriously?

Yeonhee paused for a moment, tapped her chin and shook the thought out of her head. No, that guy’s a jerk, he’ll probably tell everyone in the school that the number one student in the school works at a nightclub. Holy , my life as a wallflower is ruined.

“Rumours!” The idea immediately popped into her head. , people are gonna start spreading rumours, too. I ed up this time. I seriously ed up-

“Yeonhee,” Suho called out, “what are you doing?! Your nails are bleeding!” He quickly pulled the girl’s hand out of before snapping out his handkerchief to wipe off the blood. “Geez, what are you thinking?” He mumbled, biting his lips as all his concentration went towards the red substance drizzling from under the nail.

“Don’t worry, it doesn’t hurt.”

“You’re lucky you have high pain tolerance, Yeon.” Suho shook his head as he dragged the teen to the kitchen. “Where did I put the band aids?” He mumbled, rumbling through the drawers before a stinging pain ran through his fingers. “Ah,” he flinched, looking at the bleeding thumb in front of him.

“Geez, now you’re bleeding more than me.” Yeonhee rushed to her room. Before another bead of blood could drop from Suho’s finger, Yeonhee was already back with a -coloured b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter