Chapter Two - First Day

Enemies to Lovers

[Tiffany's P.o.V.]

Moving day has come and soon I'll be living with a guy who never treated me nice not even once.

After a while I left the house and travelled to the new one.

As my car comes closer I see Nickhun by the door steps, "Yah! What took you so long I was asked to wait for you here, Do you know how cold it is?!" He said then he walked madly inside the house so we could talk to his dad.

We sat by the living room and I greeted his dad respectfully, "Annyeong haseyo Uncle." I said, "Hello, Please sit down. Now that the two of you are here I'll tell you what you can do in this house...

  • You will sleep in one room but separated beds.
  • You cannot invite more than 3 - 4 in the house.

"Ah~ Appa Wae yo?!" Khun said "Yah! Neo! Sit down!" Uncle said, "I think it's fine nothing's wrong at least we can invite people." I said

  • You may use the study room and game room.
  • You cannot leave the house even if you're really mad at each other.
  • Lastly, No one can sleep down here on the couch.

"Joh-a Uncle" I said, "You agree under tide circumstances" Khun said, "Aish!" He added.

{In the room}

So annoying, Such a noisy man, Playing music in the middle of the night.

"Yah! It's already 12:30am and your playing loud music! Why is that?" I said, but he did not respond, "Aish!" I said, I stood up to turn of the music, When I reached for the phone he grabbed my hand and said, "I'll do it don't dare touch my phone!", because of that I froze and walked to my bed with a blank expression. 

[Nickhun P.o.V.]

I woke up at 3:00am, just like before. 

I went down to the kitchen to drink water or maybe juice, but I saw Tiffany sleeping on the couch downstairs, maybe she was more comfortable there but I remembered dad's rule, So even though I hated her I had to bring her back to the room or else dad will kill me. "Merong!Merong!~" she said, HA! She is sleep talking. I laid her on her bed and slept instead of doing what I always do.

Will I be able to do my daily hobby now?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey Guys My birthday is coming soon so if I get to finish this story before that I'll make a special story.

Just wait for my next update. 

😝😝😝😝😝

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ