Chapter Seven - The New Decisions

Enemies to Lovers

[Nickhun's P.o.V.]

There by the table we saw Jiyeon, "Jiyeon-ah? Wha- What are you doing here?" I asked, "My parents, your parents, and her parents agreed, since none of you like each other and you've been living for a long time now they decided to make me marry you, since I have feelings for you but she doesn't." She replied, "But if that will happ-" I wasn't able to finish when she stood up and said, "What do you mean IF IT WILL? What if? what does it mean Khun?" She asked, "If, Meaning it only MIGHT happen, not really happen." I replied, "Nickhun, we've decided that when the two of you get married she'd-" I cutted dad's sentence of by saying, "ANDWAE! What ever it is I do not agree dad. Sorry but I can't agree with it" using a very high tone, mom slapped me, "You have no respect." Mom said, I breathed deeply, "Go on and say that I. Will. Not. Marry. Jiyeon, whether you like it or not, C'mon Tiffany." I said as I pull Tiffany but, "No..." She said, "What?" I asked, "I guess, you should just marry her instead of marrying me." She continued, after that she left no even saying good bye or even turning back.

[Tiffany's P.o.V.]

Even if I don't want to I have to leave.

I walked down the street where me and Nickhun went through when we went to eat outside.

Then rain started to pour, I still walked until I got home then I washed took my things and went down to see Nickhun, soaking wet and standing at the door step, "Where...are...you...going?" He said while panting, I did not respond and walked pass him but he held my arm and pulled me, "Don't leave, No." He said, but I still left, leaving him crying, I looked back and saw staring at me as I leave him and the fun memories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To those who voted thank you don't worry I will update the last two chapters.

😁😁😁😁😁ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ