Chapter Five - Falling for Her

Enemies to Lovers

[Nickhun's P.o.V.]

I woke up in the hospital with Tiffany sleeping on the couch, "Fany." I said with a sleepy voice, "Fany, Tiffany wake up." I continued, right after that she stretched and yawned then she smiled at me, "Oh!, You're awake." She said as she stood up and walked to me, she is really pretty and I smiled at her.

"Why are you smiling?" She asked, "Uh...Uhm... I'm just happy to see you." I said, what did I just say, she stared at me with shock, "Y-You're happy...t-to see...me?" She asked, "No~ It's not like that... I just..." I said followed by a sigh, "Oh My Gosh! Nickhun! Kenchanayo? Oh! Tiffany are you alright?" Mom said, "Ne, Khun saved me from those gangsters, Oh! Gomawoya Nickhun." Tiffany said followed by a small bow, I nodded, "Oh~ Next time be careful dear, You too Nickhun, look what happened to you." Mom said, again, I nodded.

After two weeks we went back home.

"Thanks Tiffany." I said, "Thank you too, for saving me and for the gift." She said, "Oh! You're welcome." I replied, "It's really cute." She said followed by a giggle.

We ate dinner together again, she washed the dishes as the maids wipe them clean. I watch them and waited for them to finish before I go to sleep.

I couldn't sleep, I don't know why, but I was thinking about Tiffany, How she smiled at me, how she looked at me, and how she looked as well, I looked at her, "She is really beautiful." I said to my self, I sat on my bed and stood up and walked to her bed, I whispered, "I like you Tiffany, I wish you would like me too." And then I kissed her fore head and went back to sleep.

The next day things happened normally.

It was afternoon so I had to go.

Then, "Hey can I come with you I want to play with those little kids too." Tiffany said, "Ok." I said, So she took her bag and came with me. I pretended to be uncool about it so she won't feel weird, but deep inside I feel so happy.

When we got to the school the kids came to me and asked, "Hyung is she your girlfriend?" One asked, we looked at each other she said "No" and I suddenly said "Not yet.", she looked at me with a shocked face, but she still looked pretty, then she walked away and bumped some who she shouldn't.

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

Thanks for reading my fanfic!