Chapter Four - When Feelings start to Growh

Enemies to Lovers

[Nickhun's P.o.V.]

That girl,She followed me to the school.

"Hey, Wanna have dinner out tonight?" Tiffany asked, "Why suddenly asking to eat out,huh?" I asked, "Nothing, It's just that the maids are tired already and I told them to sleep to get rested." She said while raising her head and smiling at me, I don't know why but my heart is beated fast when Tiffany smiled at me, My eyes widened and I thought that I was going crazy because part of my brain was like:

I really like her specially her eyes when she smiles and makes her look even more cute/pretty.

And some part was like:

No you don't its just nothing and just your imagination.

"Hey! Hey! Hey Nickhun." She called, and I came to my senses again, "So~? Do you want to go?" She asked, " Yeah, Sure why not." I replied, she went up stairs and changed.

When she came down she was wearing a sky blue colored loose shirt, a black short skirt with a pair of pink doll shoes, "Kaja." She said, I could not answer since I was very amazed and stunned by her pretty look, her hair wasn't tied and she just allowed it to fall down, "Khun?, Hey Khun, Kaja." She said, "Ne, Kaja." I replied.

We went to my dad's favorite restaurant.

"Oh! This is my favorite restaurant, I always eat here with my friends." Tiffany said, "Huh? Jinjjaro? Daebak, This is my dad's favorite restaurant." I said, "Wah~ Let's go now, Palli, Khun Palli." She said excitedly.

After eating we decided to walk home instead.

I saw a toy store and excused my self, "Hey I'll just buy some toys for tomorrow, You want to come?" I asked, "Aniyo, I'll just stay out here and wait" she replied, I nodded and smiled then went in the store. While searching for an octopus toy I saw a cute teddy bear and Tiffany came into my mind so I took the bear and bought it while paying for the toys I bought, I look out side to look for Tiffany and I saw some men coming near her so I politely rushed the cashier, "Please hurry up" I said, the timing was good, because before one of them could touch Tiffany I blocked his hand, "Stay away from her." I said as I glare at the guy then he asked for a fight, they beated me up and only stopped when police came. It's ok as long as Tiffany is safe.

[Tiffany's P.o.V.]

While I was waiting for Nickhun I saw a group of men looking and pointing at me and I just ignored them and looked away but suddenly they came closer. "Hey Miss beautiful, Why are you alone at night?" A guy said, "I'm not alone!" I said, "Oohhoho. Your a tough one." Said another guy as he tries to touch my face but suddenly Khun came and stopped him, "Stay away from her." He said, a guy asked to fight with him, Khun tried but all of them beated him up, then a police man came, "Yah! Yedeulla!" He said, they ran away and the police man chased them, I took the bags with all the toys, then I called a taxi and took him to the hospital.

While waiting I was curious of the bag with toys so I checked it but the other bag has been stapled and It had a card saying:

To:Tiffany

I'm sorry for all I did to you before.

From:Nickhun

He bought some thing for me. Aww~ he is so sweet after all, I thought he was all mean, but nope he was also nice.

Ha! A trait like that can make me fall inlove.