Chapter Eight - Can't Forget

Enemies to Lovers

[Nickhun's P.o.V.]

I lived with Jiyeon for so long, much longer than living with Tiffany, but no matter what I do I can't forget her.

2 months of living with Jiyeon didn't help at all, everything she did reminded me of Tiffany.

[Saturday Night]

I sat in my room staring at Tiffany's bed that is now Jiyeon's bed. I can only imagine Tiffany.

"Khun?" Jiyeon said, "Tiffany!" I said, that was how Tiffany called me so I said that, "Jiyeon-ssi I.." I said, "It's ok living with you for two whole months and not talking to me is enough to hurt me but calling me Tiffany? A person I am not. You know what I give up, you can never love me, never ever." She replied crying, I smiled and hugged her, "Gomawoya Jiyeon-ssi, I know you'll find the right man for you." I said then I kissed her forehead, "Go ahead and chase her before its too late." She said, "What do you mean?" I asked, "I didn't tell you this but, Tiffany is going back to the states, I didn't tell you cause I believe you can forget, but you can't so go stop her until there is time!" She replied and I hurriedly said good bye and went to my car and started it I drove all the way to Incheon.

There I sad I had to go see my friend and that I'm the son of the owner of the biggest company in Seoul, it took me an hour to convince them.

When I got in I saw A girl on the waiting area I ran to her, "Tiffany?" I said, but unfortunately it wasn't her, I looked for almost an hour or two but all I found was Tiffany lookalikes.

I sat on the waiting area and told my self to give up.

I went to my car and was very happy to see Tiffany just coming in a taxi.

I called her name but she ignored me.

"Tiffany, please stay." I said she stopped and looked at me she looked down and cried.

I knew what if meant she was still going to leave, but I did not expect the next thing that happened.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hi guys sorry to keep you waiting here's the next chapter...