Chapter Six - Khun's Confession

Enemies to Lovers

[Tiffany's P.o.V.]

When I was walking away from Nickhun I bumped into someone so I apologize but her answer was not what I expect, "Pabo ya!" She said, "Nugu ya?! Nugu?" She continued then Nickhun came, "Yah! Jiyeon-ah, This is Tiffany remember I told you my dad and her dad decided to make us live together." He said, "Oohh~ So you're the thief who stole Nickhun from me." She said, "Look, Jiyeon, I don't like Khun and he doesn't like me either, OK?!" I said, "Ok, So why are you still living with him?" She asked, "I can't decide if I will leave or not." I said as I stomped out of the school but still I said good bye to the children nicely.

A few second later Nickhun came out and sat beside me, "Sorry about her, She has a crush on me since the first time I started to volunteer here." He said, "Don't you like her?" I asked, "N-No, Because I..." He said, "What? You what?" I asked, "I don't like her she is not my type." He said, "Ok. So...Uhm...That thing you said earlier, What does that mean?" I asked, "What does your NOT YET mean?" I continued, "It started at the hospital, you smiled at me you me helped when I was still weak and your looking at me with so much... Aegyo." He said, "So what does it mean, Nickhun said nothing and kissed my lips I pushed him and wiped my mouth, "What are you doing? Don't tell me our parents plan worked and you falling for me?" I asked, he looked down which I think means yes, "OMO! Nickhun you Li-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence when Jiyeon came out and said, "YOU LIKE HER! No like me instead I know she would never like you, and as for you..." She said and then she faced me, "You are such a thief!" She was going to slap me when Nickhun stopped her, "Don't hurt her, or I have no choice but to hurt you too." He said Jiyeon cried and Khun pulled me and dragged me to the side walk and there we rode a taxi.

While inside the taxi Khun was breathing deeply, "Kenchanayo?" He asked while deeply breathing and smiling at me, I nodded to tell him yes, "Are you sure you're inlove with me?" I asked, "Ne, So do you like me too?" He asked, "N-N-N-" I said followed by a sigh, as soon I had all my strength to say what I want I spoke,"NE!" I said, he only smiled in happiness, "Aww you kids are so sweet, I wish my daughter's boyfriend was like you son." The driver said, then we all laughed in the taxi.

When we got home we saw our parents, they had serious faces, "Change your clothes we're going somewhere." Daddy said so we went up and changed.

Both our minds said what was going on and after that we went back down and went to a restaurant.

But what we saw was unexpected.

>_<

My fan fic is coming to an end guys keep reading.