Chapter One - The RE-Meeting

Enemies to Lovers

 

Tiffany is a very smart young girl. She is really pretty yet a very mean to her daddy's employees.

Nickhun is also good looking and smart and mean to everyone even to his girlfriends. He does NOT take them seriously instead he treats them as slaves.

Both their dad's own big companies.

 Their families are business partners and they knew each other for a long time but their memories are not so good to remember.

[FLASHBACK]

They were just 5 and 6 years old...

At the play ground...

        Little Tiff was building a sand castle by the sand box and little Khun kicks down the sand castle and makes little Tiff cry and feel bad.

They were 11 and 12...

At school...

Khun trips Tiff while walking down the corridors Tiff fall down but stands back up confronts Khun and kicked him in his most sensitive part of the body making him cry like there's no tomorrow.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

Those memories never left Tiffany's mind even though her family moved to the states. It kept playing in her head like a broken record.

[Tiffany's P.o.V.]

Daddy and Mommy took me to their good friend's party because I was going to be introduced to their son.

When we got their dad immediately pulled me to his good friend, which he said I should call uncle. "My friend how are you? Oh! By the way, This is my daughter Tiffany." Daddy said, "Annyeong haseyo," I said when I bowed, "Na Tiffany ibnida." I continued and I reached out my hand to shake hands with him, "Hello," he said as he reached for my and shook it, "Tiffany this is my son Nickhun." He said,  wait, what? Nickhun is his son's name? He can't be the Nickhun I know, right? Then he came out of nowhere and said hello, "Annyeong haseyo Uncle,HEY! What the-" he said,Uh-oh he can't be, but how did he recognize me, because of my eye smile? Then Mommy came out of nowhere, "Ohhhh~ So you've already met each other, Honey have you told them about it?" Mommy said, "About what Mommy?" I asked, "Your wedding" She replied, the two of us said "WHAT?!", we looked at each other and I felt anger so much anger!, "But mom he was that boy who-" I could not continue when mom spoke, "Eesh, That was very long ago almost nine years I guess" she said followed by a giggle.

'ANDWAE THIS CANNOT BE!' I said to my self, Why did make us marry each other if they knew our blood boils when we see each other?

[Nickhun P.o.V.]

Her?! I'd marry any other daughters of my dads friends just not her she made me suffer once.

"Excuse me, But I can't marry her, you guys know why right?" I said, "Ne, Arasseo son, So we've decided to make the two of you live in one house,only the two of you and some maids and a driver." dad said "Yah, Dad, Wae yo?" I asked " So you two would get along with each other, Also for our companies to work together as one once you two take over it." he replied, "You're moving in tomorrow Khun." Mom said " Why are you deciding for us?" Tiffany said after that she dramatically walked out of the scene.

{Right After the party}

I was sitting outside thinking about tomorrow, What will happen? How will we live with each other like this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey.

Sorry for the short chapter. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ👍👍👍