06 | UNWANTED

Mr. Oh Sehun's "Labelled" Girlfriend

Chapter 6

UNWANTED

SEHUN

“Jihoo’s going to hold a party tonight, are we going?” Tao casually exclaimed, glancing up from his phone and towards me. At the moment he said that my phone vibrated as well. I pulled my phone out and checked the mail. It was true, Jihoo’s holding a party tonight. It’s Friday, no classes tomorrow, so why not? And knowing Jihoo, his party will be exclusive, protected and fun.

“Sure, why not?” I answered and Tao just grinned.

“Great! You?” Tao then turned to Baekhyun and Luhan who just nodded.

“By the way where’s Eunhee?” Luhan asked me before feeding himself a piece of meat. By the way we were currently at the cafeteria, having our lunch.

“She forgot her lunchbox from the room. She’ll be he—“ Speaking of the devil, I felt her hand on my shoulder as she sat beside me, putting her lunchbox on the table.

“Here.” She muttered as she took the lid of the container, it was filled with different Japanese food. My mouth instantly watered from the view. They were arranged really beautifully and deliciously. I immediately lift my hand and stole a piece of octopus shape sausage. I glanced at her with a satisfied look. She rolled her eyes and passed me a pair of chopsticks.

“So that’s why you didn’t but food.” Tao said, his eyes looking at the bento box. He tried to stole a piece but I slapped his hand away. He pouted at me but of course there’s no way that was going to work.

“Awww! I want a girlfriend like you too!” Tao added, giving Eunhee a puppy look. Eunhee sighed and shrugged, getting used to Tao’s remarks already. She took a pair of chopsticks as well and we shared the three layered bento.

“Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t just make this to make him happy. We had a deal because he challenged me if I can do bento like this when he saw one in a magazine. And so yeah, I showed him that I can.” Eunhee exclaimed in a smug way, I chuckled seeing her arrogant face.

“Aissh… Fine, I’ll line up at Leila’s for you. I’ll get that cake that you want.” I exclaimed, shoving a piece of shrimp in . She protested but I just fed her again. She glared at me turned her face away, chewing her food madly. I chuckled yet again, seeing her face. It’s always fun teasing her.

“Why don’t you guys just go out for real?” Luhan nonchalantly asked. His question took me by surprised that I end up choking on my food. Eunhee was reacted the same way. She grabbed Tao’s drink and gulped them down, making the latter complain. While I just pat my chest.

“BWOH?” We exclaimed in sync. The two of us faced each other and speculate each other’s faces. As if we practiced it, we both tilt our heads to our right. We frown a little and shrugged.

“Nope.” Eunhee exclaimed and continued eating.

I just pursed my lips hearing her reply, she sounded so uninterested. Why do I suddenly feel unsatisfied?  Do I really think that she’ll fall for me? Then again, it’s Eunhee, I can never catch up with her thoughts nor I tried understanding them because she can be really complicated but at least she knows how to voice her thoughts out when needed.

“By the way Eunhee, do you want to come later?” Baekhyun asked Eunhee as he attempted to steal away my food, yet again I shove his hand away and glared at him. He made a face in response and stuck his tongue out.

“What’s up?” She replied, her eyes still glued on our food.

“Jihoo from class C will hold a party later.” Tao answered her question, he was still eyeing on my food.

“Oh… Well I guess not. I’m not invited.” She answered indifferently.

“You can come, you know. Everyone knows you’re Sehun’s girlfriend anyway.” Baekhyun exclaimed in which I nodded to. For some reason I wanted her to come. It was always fun to drink with her.

“There will be drinks.” I whispered to her. She leaned back and eyes on me, squinting. I shrugged and turned to the food. I know she loves drinking and telling her that will probably change her mind.

“Just so you know.” I added which made her slap my arm. I complained and rubbed my arm.

“Fine, pick me up later.” She exclaimed. I grinned at her and ruffled her hair.

“Okay, wear a dress or something.” I said. “I know.” She replied plainly.

---

I rang her doorbell, letting her know that I’m already outside. I then keyed her passcode in which she gave me a week ago. Apparently her three girlfriends and Kris knew it already; she decided to let me know about it too, telling me that I was such a nuisance for waking her up whenever I feel like coming over so to lessen her hassle she just gave it to me. I took off my shoes and made my way to the living room.

“Hey! Can you help me?” I heard her voice coming from her room. When I arrived, she was going round, struggling with the zipper of her maroon dress. She paused from her action when she saw me, she turned her back and pointed it.

“Zip me up, can you?” She asked. I walked closer and gulped upon seeing her milky white back. She wasn’t even wearing her bra, her dress probably has padding in it. I sighed and tried to relax myself. I shook my hands trying to calm my nerves. No one can blame me for reacting this way, I’m a healthy 18 year old guy-- of course my hormones will go wild seeing her . I have to prevent my mind from creating crazy images in my head. Eunhee’s one beautiful girl, I must say she has a great body. She wasn’t as tall as Haerin or her legs maybe a lot shorter than hers but she also has the right curves on the right places. And who would ignore her eyes… She turned to me and thanked me. Just like at Ah Yeon’s party, she wore some make up not too thick but enough to emphasize her eyes and lips which I think were the best features of her face. She looked stunning.

“You look great.” I commented. She went to her mirror, turning, checking if she looked okay.

“I guess I do.” She turned to me with a smile. “You don’t look bad yourself.” She added as she stepped closer and fixed my collar.

“Of course I always tend to look gorgeous.” I answered back which made her roll her eyes on me. She grabbed her bag from her bed and looked through it, if she forgot anything.

“Let’s go.” She exclaimed and automatically laced her hand with mine. I smiled with her gesture. It felt natural holding her like this. We’ve been doing it so often that we don’t need a reason to do it anymore. At first, we did it to make Haerin jealous but eventually we do it even though she wasn’t there. We never questioned each other, knowing that it will only result to awkwardness.

---

Hand in hand we arrived at the party, neon lights flashed through the house, booming music on the background. I held her hand tighter, making sure that I won’t lose her through the crowd. I know where the guys should be, Jihoo held a party for a few times already and my friends and I will always end up on the same spot which was near the pool.

When we arrived, Tao was already seated on one of the bathing lounge and was flirting with some girl. My friends from other schools came as well, they were talking to Baekhyun.

“Oh, you’re here. We’re complete now except for Lay.” Luhan exclaimed and passed me a bottle of vodka. “Is this her kind of drink?” He added as he looked down at Eunhee who was currently looking around the place.

“Yeah.” I exclaimed and took the bottle. He also passed me a shot glass.

“Come on, Eunhee.” I tugged her and she instantly looked back at me. I looked around my friends and they stopped from talking to acknowledge us.

“Everyone, this is Eunhee. Eunhee meet Chanyeol, Jongdae, Minseok, Kyungsoo, Joon Myeon. You know Baekhyun, Tao and Luhan.” I exclaimed. Eunhee eyed on each of them and bowed a little.

“Nice to meet you Chanyeol-sshi, Jongdae-sshi Minseok-sshi, Kyungsoo-sshi and Joon Myeon-sshi.” Eunhee exclaimed in the right order, making sure she bowed at each of them after saying their name. I smirked with what she did. I suddenly felt proud especially after seeing the guys looking at her in awe.

“Nice to meet you too Eunhee.” They exclaimed in sync. All of them stood from their seat and reached a hand to her. They were too excited I must say. Eunhee shook their hands one by one and smiled. She looked very charming and by the looks of it the guys like her.

All of us settled and began to drink. We talked about random things and joked around. I’m glad that Eunhee was having a good time. I thought she’ll be uncomfortable at first but I guess not.

“Eunhee?” We suddenly heard a female’s voice, everybody looked at the direction of the voice and I saw Lay with his arms wrapped around a girl’s waist—it was Ah Yeon.

“Oh! Ah Yeon!” Eunhee stood up and approached her friend. I followed her.

“You’re here too!” Ah Yeon happily exclaimed.

“So this is your boyfriend?” Eunhee eyed on Lay who smiled brightly at her. Ah Yeon nodded shyly, tucking her hair behind her ears.

“I’m Lay. Nice to meet you.” He politely exclaimed as he bowed his head… as usual.

“Oh! Nice to meet you too! I’m Eunhee, Ah Yeon’s bestfriend.” Eunhee introduced herself in the same manner.

Lay then introduced his girlfriend to everyone and they welcomed her as warm as they welcomed Eunhee. It has been a while since we gathered completely. I honestly missed every one of them. All through the night, we talked and joked around, making sure to catch up with each other’s life. It was really fun especially with alcohol in our system.

Then, I noticed that Eunhee got quieter by the moment. I stared down at her and she was staring at Ah Yeon and Lay who were sitting across us. They looked so sweet as they talked really closely. Lay’s arm was around her shoulder while Ah Yeon’s back was leaning against his chest. Lay was talking to her in a whisper, his chin resting on her shoulder. If Ah Yeon look up to Lay, I’m sure she’ll be able to touch his lips with hers. They were THAT close. I turned back to Eunhee and I can see longingness reflecting her eyes. It was the first time I saw her like that and somehow it worries me.

Eunhee sighed and squeezed her eyes together. She leaned towards the table and drank another shot. I’m not sure how many shots she already took, I was quite busy with my friends. She leaned back again and her head fell on my shoulder. Looking at her face, I can see the bright tint of red on her cheeks, her eyes closed and her breath dangerously lingered around my cheek.

All of a sudden I remembered the first time I kissed her. It was during Ah Yeon’s party, Lay invited me that night, the reason why I was there. Lay was just getting to know Ah Yeon back then. Anyway, back then was the first time I saw Eunhee out of her school uniform. It took me by surprised but in a good way. I approached and flirted with her that night because she was so attractive. I never planned to kiss her but when I got too close I just can’t stop but to ask. I was fortunate enough to receive a yes and I was able to get a taste of her lips. I guess she was a bit tipsy back then and so was I. It was normal in parties like this so no wonder she didn’t put any meaning to it unlike some of the girls I pulled the same trick on. She was really different, matured and interesting. I’m actually glad that I was fortunate to get to know her, before she was just a girl I secretly admire.

“Eunhee, are you drunk?” I finally asked and patted her cheek gently.

“Not yet” She answered, her eyes opened once again and met my gaze. For a moment, my eyes widened, her eyes were so alluring that it surprised me. She leaned in the table again and poured some vodka on the two shot glasses. She passed one to me and clicks hers with mine. My gazed never left hers. She was drinking differently today, more and faster. I was worried but when I try to say something she just pushed me off.

And yes, soon enough she was drunk.

“Can you bring her home?” Ah Yeon worriedly asked me, she told me that it has been a while since Eunhee got drunk and that it was unusual to see her like this because usually she has a very high tolerance on alcohol. I didn’t question her tolerance, because she really did drink a lot today, she was the one who almost finished the whole bottle of vodka not to mention her cocktails on the sides.

“Don’t worry, I’ll take care of her.” I exclaimed and carried her bridal style. I asked Luhan to come with me for help and I was glad that he agreed. I guess he has also become close to Eunhee, seeing them interact these past few days told me so and the face he was making too.

As soon as we reached the spot where I parked my car, Luhan opened the passenger seat for me. I gently laid Eunhee down and buckled her seatbelt for her. I was just about to leaned back when I felt her hand touching my cheek, she was forcing to open her eyes.

“Sehun… Where’s my ssshh…” She tried to say but passed out the midway. I worriedly looked at her, somehow I felt that she was sad.

“She alright?” Luhan asked, making me snapped back. I nodded and hurried to the driver’s side.

“Yeah.” I exclaimed and bid my goodbye to him and he did the same thing.

---

I carried her again towards her apartment and tried to key the passcode while carrying her. It was hard but I managed. I took of my shoes and ran towards her room. I gently laid her down her bed and proceed to take her shoes off. I scanned through her closet and found a small towel, a pair of shorts and huge shirt.

First off, I went to the bathroom and wet the towel, I wiped her face until there were no longer make up on it. Next was changing her, I took a deep breath when I remembered her earlier this evening. I gulped and pulled the courage. Then and idea popped to my head. Fortunately, she was wearing a tube dress. I put the huge shirt on her before I pulled her up and her dress. I can feel her breath lingering around my neck as I did that. I closed my eyes for a moment to control myself.

‘Self-control, self-control’ I chanted repeatedly in my head.

Before I pulled her dress down, I put the shorts on her, slipping it under the dress. I looked up the ceiling while I was doing that. I can feel her smooth legs against my hand, yes, not helping me.

‘Self-control, self-control’ I continued to chant.

When that was done, I finally pulled the dress off. I went back to the bathroom and washed the small towel again. I was planning to wipe the part of her body that I can reach. When I returned, I was surprised to see her sitting up, her knees bent, her elbows resting above it and her hands covering her face. She was crying.

I slowly approached her and sat in front of her. I reached for her until my hand rested on her head. She looked up and she was quite surprised seeing me there.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” I cooed. She sniffed and wiped her face.

“Everybody leaves me. I’m unwanted.” She said and looked away. Bitterness was apparent on her voice.

“My parents left me, my best friend is busy with her boyfriend. I’m all alone.” She said, this time she turned her head up to the ceiling, staring blankly at it.

I want to say something but I can’t find the right words to say.

“No guys were interested in me either.” She chuckled and looked at me.

“Am I not pretty enough? What’s wrong with me? Sehun, tell me?” She asked. She seemed so insecure, so fragile and so vulnerable. I never expect to see this side of Eunhee.

“I envy Ah Yeon… I envy her so much. She has a boyfriend who loves her. Unlike me, I’m in a freaking relationship but not the way it should be, just because I want to help.” Eunhee said with a hint of sadness, her brown orbs were now staring at the blanket and she was sobbing again. I guess partly I’m at fault too. I’m sure a lot of guys like her, one of them was Kris but because I dragged her to this façade no one can confess to her.

“Ne, Sehun… Did you know that I have never received a confession? Can you tell me what’s wrong with me? Am I scary?” She asked yet again, holding my hand. I told myself that this time I’ll reply to her.

“Yes, you can be scary but there was nothing wrong with that. Nothing is wrong with you. You’re pretty, you’re smart, you’re caring even though you have a sharp tongue you really care a lot. Your personality is unique but good.” I answered back, all of those words were true. She was staring at me… sadly. I tried to gave her and encouraging smile.

“Then why am I unwanted?” She said.

“You’re not unwanted, okay?” I told her and cupped her face. She sniffed and pursed her lips.

“Just for tonight, can you make me feel like you want me, even though it’s all pretention?” She asked, her eyes were pleading. I just cannot say no, she was there when I needed her, I should be doing the same now that she needs me right?

“A kiss is enough.” She added, waiting for my response. I took a deep breath and rubbed my thumbs on her cheeks. I slowly leaned in and captured her lips. I caressed my lips with hers and she immediately responded back, putting her arms around my neck. I pushed her down her bed and continued on kissing her softly, nothing like the first time I kissed her. If this is the only way to comfort her then be it. The kiss was nothing rough, just two lips touching each other. It was a chaste, comforting kiss, not the one that will lead to something more intimate.

When breathing became necessary, we both pulled away, I wiped her flowing tears and hugged her tightly.

“Shhh… I’m here. Everything will be alright.” I whispered to her, she nodded hearing my words.

Soon enough she calmed down. I was already lying on her bed with her head resting on my chest. I held her securely as I caressed her head comfortingly.

“Sehun.” She called me again.

“Mhmm?”

“Stay please. I don’t want to be alone.” She said. I know it took her a lot of courage to say that. It was way out of her character to ask that. I smiled at her and answered…

“Sure. I always stay here anyway.” I exclaimed, making her nod and chuckle a little.

“Yeah, you’re right. You’re already treating this apartment as yours.” She exclaimed, I looked at her and she finally closed her eyes. Soon enough, I felt her light, even breathing. She finally fell asleep.

Well, truthfully, it was better to stay here at least I won’t be alone too… And I won’t feel unwanted as well.

We might be two different people with two different situations but we share the same feeling… the same pain…

She understands me and I understand her.

--

Hi! I’m back! How’s the update? Is it frustrating? Ahahaha… Sometimes reading this fic I just want to tie these two together. But things are more complicated than that. I’m sorry, please don’t kill me. Ahahaha…

Subscribe? Comment? Upvote maybe? *wink*

I’m so grateful to all who subscribed so far and those who left some comments as well.

Tell me who root for Sehun and Eunhee? Please raise your hands! Ahahaha…

Soon enough I’ll show their relationship with the other two main characters as well (Kris and Haerin).

06-16-14

Ps. Not proofread as usual… Lazy Sloth Writer here~!