01 | LABELLED

Mr. Oh Sehun's "Labelled" Girlfriend


Chapter 1
"Eunhee, you'll come right?" I heard Ah Yeon said, she was currently fixing her bag before we leave the room.

"Of course she'll come." I heard Hye Su cooed near my ear. I looked back to them and smiled. 

"Since when did I miss your birthday?" I arched my brow at my bestfriend who grinned at me in reply. 

"As long as there are drinks she'll never miss it." Mina exclaimed with a chuckle, I turned at her with a glare but she simply laughed more and the other two joined her. 

"Well it's not my fault that I love to drink." I sighed and shrugged. I love to drink, I know how to handle my alcohol, funny but my parents were the ones who taught me how to drink. My alcohol tolerance is high and I just enjoy the certain sting of alcohol as it travel down my throat. 

"There will be a lot." Ah Yeon finally finished fixing her stuffs and put an arm on my shoulder. She winked at me playfully and dragged me out of the classroom with our other two friends tailing us. 

--

This is the first time that Ah Yeon held a big party, she doesn't usually enjoy such set up but somehow Mina and Hye Su were able to talk her into trying something new. With a small clutch and Ah Yeon's gift in hand, I walked through the crowd. I cannot believe that they were able to invite this much, almost half of the school's population is here. Fortunately Ah Yeon's house was big enough to accompany every single one of us. 

I finally found the girls in the garden, gathered around one of the cocktail tables that surround the pool. 

"Happy Birthday!" I exclaimed and passed Ah Yeon her gift with a huge grin. 

"Thank you!" She exclaimed as she pulled me into a tight hug. 

"You have a lot of visitors huh?" I said, looking around. I felt her sigh next to me. 

"Well, blame these two!" Ah Yeon replied dully, looking at Mina and Hye Su. 

"It was quite easy. When we told them, there will be drinks. They excitedly took the invitations." The two shrugged, I knew they were lying because they were quite popular with the lower batch for being a member of the student council. "Come on let's dance!" Then the birthday girl and I were dragged into the dance floor (which was originally their wide living room). 

--
As the night grew deeper, I found myself sitting in front of the bar, continously taking shots from the bartender who I sensed already grew fond of me. 

"Didn't expect the innocent Lee Eunhee knows how to drink." I felt my stool turn. I knew who owned that voice. No other than the oh so popular Oh Sehun. I sighed and turned my stool again.

"I'm not as innocent as you think."

I held another shot of tequila, I was just about to drink it when I felt Sehun snatch it away from me. He then took the salt and lemon that was also in front of me. I raised a brow at him but he simply chuckled. He asked another shot glass from the bartender and asked for the bottle of tequila. 

I watched him pour some tequila on the two empty shot glasses. "Isn't this too high for a shot?" I asked him. 

"Why are you scared?" He taunted with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and took the glass he was offering. I clicked my glass with his and drank it all down. 

"Aaah! That hit the spot." Sehun exclaimed with a satisfied sigh, shaking his head left and right. 

"Why are you alone here?" He asked with his charming smile.

"I don't like dancing." I non chalantly said, pouring some alcohol on the empty glasses. I passed him back his glass and he happily took it. 

"You? Why are you here? Where's your crew and your crazy fangirls?" I asked, he laughed a little and turned my stool to make me face him. 

"Well, I just thought I need a drink and plus I don't think my fangirls were invited." He replied as he looked around. "I guess Mina and Hye Su know who to invite." He added, nodding. I just shrugged and turned back to my drinks. 

Oh Sehun was one of the Kingkas in school. He was also my classmates in fact since 1st year we share the same class. I don't particularly like him nor despise him. He's just a regular person to me, I don't really care about his popularity but I can't deny that he really does have the looks and charms to be THAT popular. He wasn't pretty bad in academics as well and so even though he's labelled as a playboy and your typical jerk kingka, I respect him. And somehow since we always end up in the same class, we were acquinted well enough with each other. 

I don't know how but Sehun managed to pull me along with him. We ended up in the most corner table, still with the bottle of tequila and vodka and plate of lemon and salt. We were both seated side by side on a small couch. Seriously this house can pass as a club already. Despite the time the amount of people didn't decrease in fact I think they were increasing. 

"It's nice to see you in a dress for a change." He said as I watched his eyes travel down my body. I was wearing a simple black tube dress. I chuckled with his remark. 

"You're flirting right?" I said, shaking my head. "Well yeah..." He shamelessly admitted, slumping himself on the couch. 

"Hmm... Your beloved Sun Haerin wouldn't be too happy to know that." I answered, checking at his reaction. He scoffed hearing the name. He then asked me to pass him a shot and so I did. He took it all and smirked at me. 

"She's not my girlfriend." He said but I can sense bitterness in it. I chuckled making him lift a brow at me. 

"Hmm... But you obviously like her since freshmen year." I said, smirking. He laughed as if I said something really really funny. I just shrugged and focused on my drink. Everyone in school knew that they were an item but I don't know what was going on between them since Sehun seemed to always deny it and he continues to play around, flirting here and there. I know Haerin doesn't like it in fact it was so obvious that she hates it because whenever she finds out about Sehun's flings, she always make sure that those girls' life will be as miserable as hell. It was the same with Sehun, whenever he caught Haerin flirting with other guys those guys always end up with a black eye. They're so weird. I don't even understand their relationship. 

I was so deep into my thoughts that I missed to realize that Sehun's hand was already lingering around my back. I turned to him with a 'what-the--are-you-doing-face'. But he just playfully smiled at me and traced my bare shoulders. I decided to ignore him, I shook my head and sighed. I was just about to pour myself another shot of vodka when I felt Sehun's arms circling my waist, hugging me tight. His nose nuzzling with the back of my head. I froze with the sudden contact. I felt heat rising my cheeks, I guess I had enough drinks. I closed my eyes to control myself. I know I can get myself trouble when I get a little bit drank, I can be flirty and very clingy. 

'This is not good.' I told myself but Sehun wasn't really helping, he stiffened his arms around me. I cannot find the strength to push him off, well maybe because somehow I like the feeling of being hugged like this, noooo! Eunhee you must not think that way! I took a number of deep breath before I can finally open my eyes. 

"What do you think you're do--" I was about to ask him his intention but was cut short when I met his piercing gaze. When I turned to him, his face was only an inch away. I can feel his hot breath, dangerously lingering around my lips. 

"Can I kiss you?" He asked, his eyes travelled down my lips then back to my eyes. His gaze was so tempting, I feel like melting on the spot. This is freaking ridiculous! I never had anything for this guy but right now he's making me want him. 

I found myself dumbly nodding to his request. Before I can even argue with myself, I felt his soft lips against mine. Fine, I admit I'm under his spell right now. His lips was so soft that I cannot help but enjoy the moment. I slowly closed my eyes as I decided to kiss him back. I no longer care about anything right now. I feel like we're in an empty black room with no one but me and Sehun. I turned my face and body more towards him, to make it easier for him. His one hand went up my nape, pulling me closer in able to get a better access. I was so drowned in the kiss that I didn't realize that my hands were already around his neck, encouraging him. 

Soon enough we broke apart. He took a couple of breath and was about to kiss me again, when I put a hand on his chest, pushing him lightly.

"Enough." I breathlessly said and turned away. He held my cheek again and made me turn to him. 

"Okay." He said and gave me a soft lingering kiss. He pulled away just in time before I can lose my senses again. 

I sighed and massaged my temples, this guys is soooo hard to understand. I poured myself a drink and he too asked his glass to be filled. I filled his glass and clinged it with my glass. The two of us stare at each other while drinking it all down. 

"Oi! Eunhee, slow down on the alcohol." I heard Ah Yeon called out. I turned to her and tilted my head innocently as if I don't know what she was talking about. 

"Oh, you're with Sehun." She said with a hint of surprise. I just nodded and patted the seat next to me. Ah Yeon sat and I offered her a shot in which she took without any complaints. 

"So what were you talking about?" Ah Yeon asked with a curious look. 

"Nothing much." Before I could answer, Sehun beat me into it. He tucked some loose strands of my hair behind my ear and smirked. True, we weren't really talking much before she arrived. I rolled my eyes on him, making him chuckle a bit. 

"See you around." Sehun said, squeezing my shoulder before he finally stood up and left. 

"What's up with him?" Ah Yeon asked, lifting a brow at me. 

"Nothing really. Aren't you used to him already?" I asked, making Ah Yeon shrug and give up on the topic. 

--

After that night, nothing really new happened. We were still the same Sehun and Eunhee who share the same class. He was still casual with me and I to him. I really didn't give any meaning to his action. We were both a little bit drank, it's not like it was the first time I got kissed in such environment. But it was funny how Sehun was acting on the day after that night. His first approach on me was like he was testing the waters. Maybe he was afraid that I'll cling on him after what happened, well no that's not how I am. Why would I waste my time thinking about that night when I have finals to worry about.

Classes just ended, students roamed around the corridors and the classrooms. I was on my way back from the toilet when I heard someone shouting. Curiosity hit me and so I peeked at the corner that I'm about to walk into. I sighed seeing the sight. Haerin and Sehun arguing again, pretty normal. I took a deep breath and decided to walk quickly on the side of the corridor, my head lowered. I don't want to draw any attention on me. I just want to go back to our classroom, get my bag and go home. 

"I was just worried about you! That guy was eye you!" I heard Sehun exclaimed in frustration. I stole a glance of him and he was obviously pissed. I was just about to avert my gaze from him when he caught my eye. I immediately turned and increased my pace.

"Why the do you care?! You're not my boyfriend!!" Haerin exclaimed in the same manner. She was almost shouting at him, making me jump. I turned to look at Haerin and back to Sehun, he was glaring at her. Then he caught me staring at him. Stupid feet, why wasn't I walking anymore?! Move feet! Move! Sehun looked at me and his eyes softened. He took a deep sigh and looked back at her again. 

"You're right, you're not my girlfriend. Oh! Look, Eunhee-ah is here." He said and approached me. He then took my hand and pulled me along with him. What the is going on! Feet move! Don't go with this guy! But my body betrayed me I cannot move a muscle at all. 

"Sorry for being worried about you Haerin. But anyway, since Eunhee's here. I want you to meet her. Lee Eunhee, my girlfriend." Sehun said, tightening his hold on me. I gaped hearing it and looked up to him. I can also hear students around, gasping with the new information. They were as shocked as I was.

"Now, now, don't look too shock babe." He said, eye smiling me. I frowned at him as he closed my mouth. His thumb gently rubbing my lips. He then leaned in and gave me a chaste kiss. I batted my eyes on him in shock while he just smiled and then turned to smirk at Haerin.

"HUH?!" Haerin exclaimed. I turned to her by instinct and she was shooting me daggers. I closed my eyes and took a deep sigh. I peeled Sehun's hold. I then turned and walked off. Stupid Sehun what is he trying to do?!

"Eunnie-ah!! Wait! Babe!" I heard him call after me but I ignored him and hurried my way to our classroom. As soon as I arrived in our room, I proceed on fixing my things. I want to go home now. Ah Yeon, Mina and Hye Su approached me and were happily talking to me but I didn't understand any of their words. My mind was still in the scenario that happened in the corridor. What did I get myself into?

"Oi! Are you alright Eunhee?" I heard Ah Yeon said in a worried manner. I looked up to her and nodded. "Yeah, ahmm.. I'm going ahead alright?" I said and closed my bag. I was about to exit the door when I saw Sehun blocking it. I rolled my eyes and sighed. 

"Move." I said sternly. I hate him for messing up my quiet life. Tomorrow, I'm sure Haerin won't leave me alone.

"Let me bring you home." He said, staring down on me. I shook my head and tried to push him off the way but he resisted.

"Let me bring you home." This time his tone was serious, as if pleading me to say yes. I recomposed myself again and took a deep sigh. I looked up to him again and finally nodded my head.

"Hurry, get your things." I said, Sehun did hurry and ran to his seat. He took his back pack and effortlessly hang it on his shoulder. I managed to meet my friends' gaze who were looking at me weirdly. I mouthed 'Later'. They immediately understood what I meant. I turned my back at them and exited the room. Soon enough Sehun reached me. 

"You have some explaining to do." I said, looking straight ahead the corridor. 

"I know." 

--

Okay! That was the first chapter! How was it? Curious of Sehun's reason? Curious of what's going to happen next? Well COMMENT.SUBSCRIBE. 

Teeeheee... 

p.s not proofread sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. :D 

05-20-14