02 | TORN

Mr. Oh Sehun's "Labelled" Girlfriend

Chapter 2: Torn

"Why me?!" I exclaimed almost shouting at his handsome face. He leaned back as I scowled at him. He took a deep breath, squeezing the bridge of his nose. 

"I'm sorry but you were the only decent girl around." Sehun replied and pouted a little. I stared at him dully, I then pushed him and continued on walking. 

"Come on Eunhee please just go along with it." Sehun exclaimed, running after me. I felt his hand on my shoulders, I glared down at his hand and he dropped it. 

"She will torture me and you know that!" I hissed at him and rolled my eyes in annoyance. Arghh! I just want to hit him so hard!

"I won't let her lay a finger on you. Just agree to play as my girlfriend!" Sehun insisted. He held my arm and shook me repeatedly. I glared at him but he just continued what he was doing. 

"Tell me why. What's your purpose of doing this?" I asked him seriously. We were already near the entrance of my neighborhood. He  looked up to the sky, his hands in his pockets. He closed his eyes and sighed. I waited for his reply, I stopped on my track... waiting for him to answer my question. It seemed that he noticed that we were not walking side by side anymore and so he stopped too. He turned and stared at me with a small smile, somehow I felt like he was in pain.

"You will only realize a person's true value when he's no longer there." He said bitterly. Hearing this I can feel his sorrow, I suddenly felt bad for him. 

"So you want her to realize how important you are by making her feel like she lost you?" I asked, slowly walking towards him. He smiled softly and nodded. 

"She has been taking me for granted." He said with a deep sigh. 

"Why don't you just tell her what you truly feel then?" I said softly. I heard him sigh again. 

"I wish it's that easy. Haerin is one complicated girl. I tried my best to make it clear that I want to take her seriously but I don't know what's stopping her to believe me." He admitted, honestly I didn't expect this coming from him. 

"Well, your record isn't really helping you." I scoffed and trying to stop myself from laughing. He glared at me but I simply shrugged, smiling. 

"I know I played around but I just did it because I want her to taste her own medicine. In the end it just made things more complicated." He said shamefully. I gave him a sympathetic smile and patted his shoulder. 

"Then you realized that you just end up hurting each other. You two are so silly. You're making it so complicated when you just have to be honest with each other." I said shaking my head. I'm no expert in love but seriously they're silly. 

I then felt Sehun stopping on his track. "I'm scared." I paused and looked back at him. His face was down, as if hiding the pain he was feeling. I felt it-- his pain. Then I felt it coming... NO! NO! You must not agree! This is stupid! "Fine I'll do it." Arrghh! Stupid mouth! I bit my tongue and clenched my fist in frustration. What did I just do! 

"Really?!" I held my breath as I saw him jumping out of joy. He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into a hug. I never saw him with this face, somehow I found myself smiling. Fine I give up. I'll help him out. I just wish I won't regret agreeing to this stupid arrangement.

"Thank you Eunhee! Thank you!" He said hugging and swaying me from sides to side. 

--

"I'll pick you up tomorrow." Sehun said with a grin. I rolled my eyes and nodded. "I don't know you can be so clingy with your quote and quote girlfriend." 

"Trust me, she will be the first one to meet you tomorrow and as promised I won't let her lay a finger on you." He said seriously. I just shrugged and opened the door of my apartment. I was just about to enter my house when I felt him tapping my shoulder.

"Is your number still the same when we were in 1st year." He asked, scrolling down his phone. Oh yeah, he was the class secretary back then, I'm surprise he still keep them.

"Yeah." I said plainly. "So I'll go now." I added and was just about to close the door but again, he stopped me by putting his foot between the door.

"Alright. I'll call you tomorrow when I get here." He exclaimed. I sighed for the nth time and nodding. 

"Yeah now, go away." I said yawning. 

As soon as I entered my apartment I dropped myself on the couch. I live alone, my parents were divorced and so instead of choosing sides, I asked them to give me my own place where they can visit me freely. But sadly they really don't visit much. I learned to be independent. I do everything on my own, fortunate enough to have more money than I would ever need. I guess that's the upside of having two very financially capable parents. 

I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow but I know it will be interesting. Might as well make the best out of it. It can be fun right? NOT.

--

Absolutely NOT! Sehun managed to ditch me the coming morning. I waited for him but when I realized that he won't be coming and I will soon be late, I hurried my way to school. Good enough I arrived just on time. He was indeed right, just as I entered the main building Haerin was waiting for me with her "friends". I ignored them and tried to avoid making any contact. But yes of course I failed, they blocked my way. Their arms across their chests, Haerin was of course in the middle. After cheering myself on, I finally lifted my head and met her piercing glare. 

"Class will start soon. So move." I sternly said. She laughed mockingly at me but I simply averted my gaze. I might just lose it. 

"Alright, alright. Chill. You don't have to be so worked up early in the morning." She said with her familiar smirk. She then put her hand on my shoulder and dusted off my uniform. I turned to her with my brow arched. 

"You're not really moving." I sighed and gently shove her hands away. 

"Hmm... Leave Sehun." Haerin said seriously, before she finally step away from my way. I sighed and simply shrugged. I began to walk again but the girl grabbed my wrist firmly. I winced with the sudden pain. I closed my eyes, trying to control my temper, I'm not really a morning person and the fact that Sehun ditched me made my morning worse. 

After I took a deep breath, I turned to her and smiled. "It's up to him. Why don't you tell him to leave me?" I said. Her intense gaze shook a little, I got through her. She closed her eyes before I can see more of her fragility. 

"I will. Don't worry. I will. He doesn't deserve someone like you. Soon enough I know he'll get tired of you." She exclaimed, wanting to insult me. But of course I'm not affected at all, this is all pretention for goodness sake. I seriously want to laugh in front of her and reveal her everything. 

"Yeah, probably." I nonchalantly said, shrugging. She chuckled with my remark, attempting to understand my weird behavior. 

"Can I go now? We still have class." I said as I yawned. She gave me one last look before she let go of my wrist. 

"Eunhee!" Then I heard him calling out my name, I turned and saw Sehun running after me. I managed to steal a glance of Haerin, she was utterly shocked. Sehun just passed through her without a single look. Oh she's pissed, I can see her poking her inner cheeks with her tongue. She glared at me once again before she and her friends proceed to their room. 

"What?" I dully exclaimed as he finally reached me. 

"Why didn't you wait for me?" He said with a small frown on his face. I lifted a brow at him.

"Are you seriously asking me that? You're late!" I said and glared at him. 

"No I'm not! I'm right here! Right on time!" Sehun argued. I took a deep sigh and walked ahead. 

"Okay fine! I'm a little late. I'm sorry! I promise I'll pick you up earlier tomorrow." Sehun exclaimed as we finally reached our room. I forgave him after that. 

When the two of us stepped into the room, everyone was looking at us, well of course, me and him dating what a pleasant surprise right? I took a deep breath and walked towards my seat. Still I can feel their stares, making me uncomfortable. I looked up to them and surveyed their faces. I clicked my tongue and grabbed my notebook, trying to distract myself. 

"You're dating him!" of course my three friends won't let me off the hook. I lifted my head and met their curious stares. 

"I guess so." I said, randomly scribbling figures on my notebook in which I never really used in taking notes. 

"Huh?" They all exclaimed in confusion. 

"Since when?" Mina asked with a frown, frustration was so obvious in her voice. 

"Ah huh! Since my party isn't it?! Your closeness that night was too suspicious!" Ah Yeon exclaimed, pointing her finger on me. I rolled my eyes and slapped her hand away. 

"Don't you point fingers on me. He asked me yesterday. I agreed, so I guess we're dating." I said and yawned.

"What? Just like that?! Eunhee, he's Sehun!" Hye Su hissed at me. I shook my head and stared at them. 

"He asked nicely okay? Don't you girls trust me? I'm going to be okay!" I assured them but of course they won't let go of me that easily. Thank goodness our teacher finally arrived. 

"Okay, open your books and let's check your assignment." Mrs. Jung exclaimed. All of us complied. 

I was busy with my own business when I saw a piece of paper landing my desk. I searched for the sender and saw Sehun signing for me to open it. I sighed and followed. 

'Later, we'll have lunch together. Just so you're aware and won't complain. :P' 

I rolled by eyes and turned to look at his smiling face. I nodded and threw the paper back at him, purposely hitting his face. I chuckled as I watched him make a face, glare at me. 

I shook my head in amusement and turned back to my book, just then I caught my friends staring at me. 'What?' I mouthed but instead of getting an answer they just exchanged meaningful glances and ignored me. 

--

"This is freaking ridiculous." I muttered under I breath, all the staring was making me uncomfortable. As soon as the bell rang, signing for lunch break, Sehun immediately grabbed me and pulled me out of the room. I didn't even had the chance to tell my friends that I on't be able to join them for lunch. 

"Yo." I felt a bunch of people approach and sat with us. I sighed and just focused on my food. I really don't feel like interacting with his friends. 

"Hey, Eunhee right?" I felt my chin being lifted up by the person next to me. He made me turn to him and meet his handsome face. I was suprised with his sudden boldness but I was able to hide it well enough with my glare. Of course Huang Zitao or Tao, he was known to be the ladies man. He plays around here and there. He was much worse than Sehun. 

"Hands off Tao." Somehow I was thankful that Sehun slapped Tao's hand away, the guy made a face but backed off. 

"You're scaring her." Sehun's other friend, Baekhyun exclaimed with a huge grin. "You're scaring her with your ugly face." He added with a playful smirk. Tao clenched his fist and was threatening Baekhyun with it. But Baekhyun just laughed it off. 

"Ignore them. By the way, I'm Luhan." The only normal one said, he reached out a hand to me. It was rude to let him hanging so I took his hand and shook it. As far as I know he was the most decent one among them. I don't even know why he hangs out with Sehun's group.  

"I know who you are. I know all of you. We are in the same school since freshman." I said plainly, going back to my food. 

"Oh I see. Well sorry. I didn't expect that because you're always in the top section. We never really had the chance to be in the same class." Luhan said with a soft smile. He was right, I was always in the top class, I was one of the undisputed top 3 of our batch. Sehun's rank plays along the top 10. I'm sure that if he just try taking his lessons seriously he might actually snatch the top 1 position from our annoying student body president. The guy was naturally smart, he doesn't even make an effort and yet he ranked so high. 

"It seemed like she doesn't want to be here." Baekhyun said with, staring at me as if he saw something really amazing. "I mean look, she looked so unhappy when she must consider herself lucky because I'm sure a lot of girls would die for her place." He added, with a small frown. I just rolled my eyes with his remark. 

"Hmm... I should be grateful? Is that what you meant?" I said lifting a brow at him. He was taken aback and I can see the nervousness on his face. I never really interacted with these guys, the closest encounter I had with them was when I became our batch representative a year ago. 

"Ah.. Ahm..." Baekhyun was flustered, I chuckled with the sight. "For your information, I won't be here if it wasn't for your friend. If you ask me I don't want any relation with you." I said and returned to my food. 

"Are you sure she's your girlfriend?" Tao asked, I managed to see him staring at me with amusement. I just want to take that ridiculous smirk off his face. 

"You know why I told everyone she's my girlfriend Tao. Don't play dumb." Sehun said normally as he ate. "Then can I have her when you're done? She's interesting." Tao exclaimed, I felt him lean towards me and tried to tuck my hair behind my ears but I managed to grab his wrist and shove it away.

"See! She's so fiesty!" Tao said as he laughed. "She's scary!" Baekhyun whispered, making me glare at him. He immediately looked away and gulped. 

"I'm sorry I'm really not in the mood today." I said with a sigh. I didn't mean to be so rude today but I'm really not having the time of my life. I don't like gaining too much attention and hanging out with Sehun is the total opposite of what I want. When the guy walks in the corridor he looks like he's having a ing fashion show. 

"Don't worry, we understand. It's not everyday you were suddenly labelled as somebody's girlfriend without your knowledge." Luhan said. I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back, his eyes twinkling. I guess I'll be able to get along with this one. 

"There she is." Sehun said and immediately grabbed my hand. I looked to where he was staring and saw Haerin with her friends. Wait... is that? 

"Is that Kris?" Luhan asked. "Since when did he return?" He added. 

"I don't know." Sehun answered. I can feel the tension in him. I know he was not enjoying Haerin and Kris' sudden closeness. Kris is one of my closest friends, we share the same class since freshman but I guess since he left and started school just now he was put into other section. He's not one of the top but he was a good student. 

I took my hand away from Sehun and with a smile went to where Kris stands. 

"Kris!" I called out his name. He turned to me with a smile. "Oh! Eunhee!" He exclaimed as he walked towards me. 

"I thought you're going to continue your studies abroad?" I said, hugging him. I cannot stop myself from smiling. I missed him a lot. I felt him embraced me back. 

"Well I managed to change my parents' mind." He said looking down at me but not letting go of his hold. I was just about to tell him something when I heard someone cleared . 

"Haerin." I said in recognition, nodding. The girl rolled her eyes and stared at my hands. I immediately pulled away from Kris. "Your boyfriend won't be happy seeing you carelessly hugging another guy won't he?" Haerin said, her eyes travelled behind me. Oh right I'm Sehun's girlfriend. I looked back at Kris and saw the confusion on his face. I took a deep sighed and finally felt Sehun's hand on my shoulder.

"Kris, welcome back." I heard him say. 

"Sehun." Kris said with a smile, his gaze on Sehun's hand that was resting on my shoulder. I saw Haerin smiling, this girl is thinking something I can feel it. Haerin suddenly cling onto Kris which took me by surprise, sure they are now in the same class but I didn't expect them to be that close. 

"Oh! Oppa! Did you know these two are going out. Sehun's her boyfriend now." She said happily. I sighed hearing her remark. 

"Oh, I didn't expect that." Kris said honestly. 

"Well me too." I said looking away from him. I heard Kris chuckle, from that I know he already understood the situation. He gave me a smile that made me smile back. 

"I'll talk to you later." I told him and went back to my seat. Sehun was tailing behind me. Sehun's eyes never left Haerin though, I know he's bothered with her sudden closeness to Kris. I took a deep sighed and sympathized with him. I took his hand squeezed it, hoping to somehow give him comfort. He looked down at me and squeezed back my hand. 

"Thank you." He said. "I'll bring you home again?" He said. The face he was giving me made me no choice but to nod. 

"Now! There! You look like you're going out." Baekhyun suddenly exclaimed, making me roll my eyes and glare at him. He immediately backed away and surrendered.

"Chill woman. I'm just kidding!" 

--

Hi there! So that's chapter 2. I don't know when to update chapter 3 because I'm planning to finish the chapter 24 of my other fic and I write longer updates there, so it takes longer than this one. Ahmm... I plan to update this again next week but I apologize in advance if I can't do it. XD I'm a lazy bum sooo yeah! Sorry! ahahaha... I write depends on my mood. hihihihi. 

As you can observe Eunhee's torn about everything... Sehun, Haerin and now Kris... Teeeheee. 

Things will be much more complicated for her in the future... Ohhh.. Poor Eunnie. XD

Bye! *waves*

Don't forget to COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. 

p.s not proofread as usual. 

05-22-14