08 | FRUSTRATION

Mr. Oh Sehun's "Labelled" Girlfriend

Chapter 8

Frustration

--

“Oh you’re alone today?” He heard her familiar voice, cooing near his ear. He sighed and scotched over so she can sit next to him.

Sehun was currently sitting on the stairs near the school entrance. He was watching the students enter from the front gate. He was actually waiting for a certain girl.

“Where’s your girlfriend?” She asked, tilting her head on the side, smirking at him. Sehun turned his head to her direction so she could see the way he rolled his eyes on her.

“It’s none of your business Haerin.” He said quietly, his attention back to the school gates. The girl just kept quiet and sat beside him, watching him. She really missed him a lot. She wasn’t really great in handling her feelings well. She always tend to make the wrong moves in which made her lose some important people in her life. Just like him. But she hasn’t lost him entirely right? Well that what she has been telling herself.

“Just asking, you’re so grumpy early in the morning.” But yet again, Sehun decided to not say a thing.

Sehun raised a brow as he finally saw Eunhee stepping in the school ground and she was not alone. Kris was with her, smiling down at her as he listened to her story. So he was the friend she was pertaining to when she said she’s going to have breakfast with a friend. Sehun sighed. He doesn’t felt good seeing such sight. He felt quite unpleasant. Kris also took Eunhee out yesterday and so Sehun wasn’t able to hang out with her after class as well. Somehow, he missed her. She has always been beside him for the past month and now, her not on his side felt quite wrong.

“She’s with Kris again? Are you sure she’s still your girlfriend? Or I was actually right that you’re just using her to make me jealous.” Haerin exclaimed in an amused tone, her eyes watching the two walking closer to their direction.

Haerin didn’t hear any response though. Sehun just stood up from his seat and waited for Eunhee to get closer.

Eunhee waved at Sehun as soon as she saw him. He has a blank expression. At first she was confused but upon seeing Haerin sitting next to him made her understood the situation.

“Let’s go, class will start soon.” Eunhee exclaimed with a soft smile, standing in front of Sehun. Haerin finally stood up too and looked down at Eunhee because she was one step below the stairs and apparently taller than her.

“Oh, or are you not done talking yet?” Eunhee said, turning to Haerin who just stared at her with a certain look of dislike. Sehun didn’t reply, he just stood there, staring at Eunhee. Eunhee sighed and rolled her eyes.

“Okay whatever.” She finally gave up and shrugged.

“Kris wait up!” Eunhee was about to run after Kris when she felt Sehun’s hand grabbing her wrist, making Eunhee wince a little.

“Let’s go.” He said, glancing at Haerin for a while and dragged Eunhee along the corridor.

Kris halted upon seeing such sight. He swore he wanted to tear Sehun away from Eunhee for dragging her like that. But before he could even react, Eunhee smiled and waved at him.

“See you later. Bye!” She exclaimed, somehow Kris felt calmer upon hearing her happy tone. They had a nice morning and breakfast, maybe that was the reason why Eunhee’s mood didn’t turn bad.

--

“Will you stop dragging me?” Eunhee exclaimed as she finally able to peel herself away from Sehun’s hold. She shook her wrist and massaged it a little.

“What’s wrong with you?” Eunhee asked in a slight annoyed voice. Sehun just sighed and turned to her. He pulled her near the comfort rooms, where there were fewer students.

“She’s questioning me because you’re spending less time with me.” Sehun exclaimed, not being able to look into her. Eunhee looked at him with disbelief.

“Well what do you expect? I can’t be with you 24/7. We’re not even real. Can’t I have my life?” Eunhee exclaimed in frustration.

“I didn’t mean that but you’ve been spending time with Kris for more than usual.” Sehun said back, this time he was able to look at her.

“Trust me, this is the usual. We hang out this much before you even entered my life.” Eunhee answered as calmly as she could.

“I have been spending less time with my friends because of you. It’s about time I make up with them.” Eunhee added before leaving Sehun to where he stood. Sehun let go of a sigh and followed her.

“I’m sorry.” He exclaimed, putting a hand on her shoulder. Eunhee turned to him and simply nodded. The two reached their classroom and entered together which became a normal sight already.

“It’s alright. I understand. I’ll pretend to be sweeter with you so Haerin won’t question you anymore.” Eunhee said to Sehun before she went to her seat where her friends were.

“Wait.”

“What is it?”

“There will be a party this weekend, my friend’s place. Can you come with me?” Sehun said in a tone that only the two of them can hear.

“Sure.” Eunhee simply answered back and headed to her seat. Sehun smiled at him before he turned his attention to other things.

--

Sehun fetched Eunhee from her apartment and they quietly headed to the party. The ride was quiet, too quiet for Sehun’s liking. Eunhee has been quite busy with her phone and never really initiated to start a conversation, somehow this scene irritated him but he chose to be silent.

As soon as they arrived at their destination, Sehun helped Eunhee out of the car, took her hand and entered the house. The two immediately found their group in one corner. Eunhee happily approached her best friend who was currently sitting beside her boyfriend.

“Hey!” Eunhee exclaimed, tapping her shoulders. Ah Yeon looked up and immediately greeted her with a smile. She then moved a little to give Eunhee some space on the couch. The two had a little chat until Eunhee felt something cold against her arms. She looked up and saw Sehun, passing her a bottle of mixed alcohol. Eunhee took it quietly as she watched Sehun sat on the arms of the couch—next to her.

Sehun and Eunhee began to engage in a conversation with the others. Tao and Baekhyun’s bickering was actually the reason for the loud noises they made. Chanyeol kept on butting in, making the two argue some more which of course entertained the others.

Sehun instinctively looked around, unfortunately getting a glimpse of Haerin’s approaching figure. He immediately squinted his eyes to get a better view. A frown went up to his face upon seeing a guy being too close to her. Worse, it was one of the guys he hated the most, the other school’s kingka—Kim Jongin. Jonging’s arms were securely wrapped around Haerin’s waist, from Sehun’s view, he can easily see him whispering something to her. But what irritated him more was the fact that Haerin reacted all giggly. She turned to him slightly and playfully punched his chest, making the guy chuckle. Sehun didn’t notice that his grip on his bottle has tightened already. Eunhee took noticed of his shaking hand. She carefully grabbed them and caressed them to relax his nerves. She followed his gaze and instantly she understood the situation.

“Hey, calm down.” Eunhee said, feeling a little uncomfortable seeing Sehun’s actions. The guy took a deep sigh as he looked away and turned to Eunhee. Eunhee smiled at him in a comfortingly manner. She tried to distract him but Sehun always ended up checking on Haerin. Eunhee sighed as she continued her approach.

Haerin smirked upon seeing Sehun’s eyes on her. Lately, she has been doubting Sehun’s “oh so called relationship” with Eunhee. She also heard some rumors that, the girl was two-timing Sehun and Kris. She didn’t really believe it but somehow she only doubted them more. She has seen how Eunhee and Kris interact as well. She has the feeling that they share something special.

“Do you wanna dance?” She felt Jongin’s breath near her face. Haerin turned to him with a flirtatious smile but there was nothing more to that. Sure, the guy was super handsome, very attractive and a freaking dance machine but her heart was already stolen by no guy other than Mr. Oh Sehun.

She understood that she was actually at fault for constantly pushing him away. It was all because she thought that she doesn’t deserve him. He was too good for her and she was nothing but a y, bratty and selfish queenka. She thought that once she pushed him away he’ll stop but apparently he didn’t not until now. He was currently sitting next to his girlfriend who was actually one of the girls Haerin was secretly insecure with because unlike her, Eunhee doesn’t mind about what people think about her. She can feel jealousy every time she sees them together. She wanted Sehun back because all these time, she knew she loves him. She wasn’t just brave enough to admit it. Now, she just hopes she wasn’t too late.

Jongin and Haerin went to the dance floor where they danced together. Haerin hands where on his shoulders while Jongin’s were on her hips, swaying her along with the music. Haerin yet again looked at Sehun’s direction, he was eyeing on her as if he wanted to rip Jongin away from her. She secretly smiled and looked away-- turning towards Jongin again but to her surprise she met Jongin’s lips, his arms tightening around her waist, making it hard for her to pull back. Her eyes immediately widened, her hands trying to push him off by the shoulder but she failed miserably as Jongin was much stronger than she was. At that moment, Haerin felt fear. She was sure Sehun can see them, she was sure he’ll misunderstand everything again and he’ll judge her. Her intention for the night was to just make him jealous by being with Jongin but she didn’t expect that the guy wanted something more. She really felt bad. She wished that by the end of the day she will have the courage to explain everything to Sehun. She doesn’t want their gap to widen more.

When Jongin finally felt her struggle and her no response, he pulled away and weirdly stared at her. Haerin pushed him off by the shoulder and glared at him. She turned her back on him and was about to walk towards Sehun when she saw him kissing his girlfriend. Haerin’s heart shattered as she watched Sehun kissing her hard with his one hand on her nape while the other was tightly wrapped on her waist. Haerin felt herself choking in tears. For the first time, she felt like she lost Sehun and she can only do nothing but watch. She gasped and her eyes widened a little when she saw Sehun pull away and glance at her direction. Quickly, Haerin turned her heels on him and headed onto the comfort room. Jongin saw the tears on her eyes and hurriedly followed her but unfortunately he lost her through the crowd.

“What the Sehun?!” Eunhee exclaimed as she pushed him away from her. Everyone in their group has their eyes on them, staring at him confusedly. But Sehun ignored them all, his eyes drifting towards Haerin’s retreating figure. His heart was in too much pain that he forgot the people around him. The moment he saw Jongin kissing Haerin, made him want to immediately get back on Haerin, that was why he pulled Eunhee into a rough kiss.

Eunhee felt really annoyed with what the guy did. Sure, they had this arrangement and she was pretending to be his girlfriend but she never gave him the right to kiss her that freely. Yes, they might have kissed more than once but never on those times, had Sehun taken it by force. For the first time, Eunhee really felt used.

Eunhee sighed in frustration and pushed him off so she can easily leave her current position. That was the only time Sehun realized his fault. He tried to pull Eunhee back but the girl just glared at him, making him drop his hold off her wrist, instead he quietly followed her. Eunhee headed towards the comfort room and stopped at the corridor where there were less people. She then turned back to Sehun, knowing that he has been following her.

“Who told you, you can just do whatever you please huh?!” Eunhee exclaimed, her eyes burning with anger. Sehun was taken aback and stepped back. He never saw Eunhee that mad.

“I’m sorry I just got too mad upon seeing that guy kissing Haerin!” Sehun fought back but Eunhee just rolled her eyes and mockingly snickered at him.

“And so yet again you used me? Just like the time you dragged me to this stupid arrangement of yours? All these time I have bear with it because I’ve started treating you as a friend and somehow we had a strange relationship in which grew on me. But don’t you think this is too much Sehun? I have feelings too. You can’t just use me whenever you want.” Eunhee exclaimed with anger and hint of hurt. Sehun has become one of the closest people she has and so it began to hurt when the guy just took her for granted. She has been treating him as how a person values another. She wasn’t just comfortable with him anymore, he has become someone she cherished. The way he kissed her a while ago brought needles to her heart. For a moment she felt like Sehun’s little pawn. Other than that, that kiss also reminded her of the time she almost got .

“I’m sorry.” Sehun exclaimed with sincere eyes. He slowly came closer to her and pulled her into a hug. Eunhee didn’t know why but this gesture made her burst into tears. She hugged onto him as she began to sob more. Sehun felt really awful for what he did to Eunhee, he hated himself for not being able to get a hold of his feelings. He hated himself that he has caused the girl pain that she doesn’t deserve. She has been there all these times even though she doesn’t have any reason for staying. Sehun rubbed her back and hugged her securely, repeatedly saying his apologies.

When Eunhee calmed down, Sehun pulled away and wiped her face. “I’m really sorry. Please forgive me, it won’t happen again. Stay with me okay?” Sehun exclaimed as he caressed her cheeks gently. Eunhee took repetitive deep breath and nodded her head.

“I’ll break up with you if you do stupid moves like that again.” Eunhee exclaimed as she punched his chest. Sehun winced in pain as she actually hit him quite hard. He held onto his chest, pouting at Eunhee’s smirking face. He pulled her again in a hug and squeezed her tight.

“I’m really sorry okay?” He whispered in which Eunhee replied to with her funny rants. Sehun cannot help but smile hearing her words.

Yet again, the two didn’t know that someone was actually watching them.

Haerin was currently on her way back to the party when she saw Eunhee and Sehun talking by the hallway that she has to pass. Eunhee’s back was on her. Yet again she can feel her heart breaking, when she saw Sehun, caressing Eunhee’s face and pulling her into a tight hug as he smiled while Eunhee said things Haerin cannot seem to hear clearly. She noticed that Sehun was about to lift his head to her direction, immediately Haerin hid back to the comfort room and let her pain and frustrations away. If only she wasn’t as prideful or as coward then maybe she was the one Sehun was holding right now.

--

Hi! Sorry it took a while before I update any of my fics. I recently had a new job and got really stressed out. XD Anyway, do tell me your reaction upon reading this chapter. :D

Please forgive me for my typos and grammatical error I know I have quite a lot. I’m actually posting this before I head to work. XD

Thank you so much to those who subscribed so far… I love you guys! XDD

Ciao!

07-14-14