four

Lets waste time chasing cars

After Baekhyun’s quirky staging of ‘I got a boy’ and the countless flirtatious gazes and gestures he threw towards Jongin, he grabbed his jacket and headed for the door.

“Guys, I’m going to call it a night.” He’s out before Kyungsoo can object and he really doesn’t want to see Chanyeol.

Baekhyun indicated to Jongin to follow him as he left the room. He waited outside for about five minutes, leaning on the wall and hoping that the constriction in his chest would go away. His head was throbbing with all the whiskey and he did not want to think about the way Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo, like as if his world revolved around him. The door opened and Baekhyun momentarily lost his footing. Great! Just ing great!

"Ummm...what are you doing here? Where's Jongin?"

"He couldn't come so I guess I'll be walking you back to your dorm."

Baekhyun wanted to die. Just what was so great about Park-ing-Chanyeol that made Baekhyun forget everything the moment he heard his voice? This was unfair...Baekhyun deserved to at least get a chance to move on. What was he doing here anyway? Shouldn't he be face with Kyungsoo or something? Okay, that was rude...he was just jealous and hurt.

"No, it's alright. I can manage by myself. You should go be with Kyungsoo. "

"Kyungsoo is worried about you and Jongin is in no condition to take you home. He'd also probably just try and get into your pants."

So he was only here because Kyungsoo had sent him...the pain in his chest hurt a little more.

Baekhyun's tone was harsh, "just tell him that I was already gone. And why do you even care what happens between Jongin and I anyway?" It was definitely the whisky talking.

Chanyeol frowned...and Baekhyun almost lost his last bit of self-control as he tried to not straight up jump Chanyeol and kiss him smack on the lips. The frown didn't suit Chanyeol, not one bit. Only smiles did because he deserved to be happy, always. Oh my god where was all this cheese coming from? Grosssss

"Aren't I your friend? Shouldn't friends worry about eacho-"

"No!” There goes Baekhyun’s self-control. "Don't call me your friend. We can never be friends. I don't want to be friends because..."

I love you too much, goddamn it. And I’m hurting inside...so much because I’m not ing good enough for you!

Baekhyun couldn't complete what he was going to say...he didn't have the heart to. Instead, he just shoved a dumbfounded Chanyeol aside and bolted towards the exit.

 

 

 

I'm really sorry for the extremely short chapters T^T