two

Lets waste time chasing cars

Baekhyun left the cafe feeling a lot worse. The aching in his chest hurt a little more than it did when had woken up. He needed to distract himself...he needed to stop thinking about Park Chanyeol. The worst part was that Chanyeol had asked him to bring Kyungsoo and come join Chanyeol and his friends for their weekly noraebang session. Baekhyun is an idiot, why didn't he just decline?

 

"Kyungsoo-yah...what are you doing? You don't have any plans for tonight, do you?"

"Not really Baek, why? What do you have planned? "

"well...ummm...you know, Chanyeol-ssi asked us to join him tonight. "

"Omo! Baek...after two long years, you finally managed to ask him out!!! You finally grew a pair. Congratulations!"

 

Baekhyun felt a little bit of him die on the inside. "Aniya, Kyungsoo-yah...it's not like that. I've gotten over him, we're just friends."

"Awwww....is someone feeling shy? Haha it's okay I won't embarass yo-"

"I'm hanging up...you're wasting my money. Be ready by 8."

 

While thinking of ways for his best friend to mysteriously disappear, , Baekhyun decided to get dressed. He was going to get over Chanyeol by tonight and what other way than to find someone to distract him. Not to sound conceited but, Baekhyun was very good looking. He had a lot of people, girls and guys alike, trying to go out with him but was just so hung up on Chanyeol that he didn't care about his suitors. Tonight was going to be different...getting a distraction would be easy as pie.

 

He got into his super tight skinny jeans and threw on a leather jacket over his white tee. A little bit of eyeliner and he was good to go. As soon as Kyungsoo him, he gave Baekhyun a smirk. "Tsh...just friends. All the eyeliner and effort just for a friend." Baekhyun just ignored him. "Aren't I your friend? How come you always dress like a hobo when you come meet me? Baek...you're not fooling me. Just admit it already. "

While Baekhyun mentally strangled his best friend, he decided to tell the truth...part it at least. "We are seriously just friends. I got to know him and he's not my type at all. I just wanted to have some fun tonight and Chanyeol said that his friends would be there. Some of them are pretty cute."