2

Yearning

Disclaimer: This is not my work, I am merely the translator. You can find the original work in chinese here: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2329624307?see_lz=1

 





 
Hahah here’s a fanart that Seungri posted on Weibo XD I guess this is how he would look like if he was playing a young man in ancient China kkkk


 

 

2

Conquer the world?

Lee Seunghyun was shocked and pushed Kwon Jiyong away, ‘Who the hell are you?’

 

‘Is that important? You only need to remember that I am ‘Jiyong hyung’ to you. Anyway, let’s part here,’ Kwon Jiyong’s lips quirked into a smile and he turned to walk out, without looking back and without hesitation.

 

By the time Lee Seunghyun rushed out, Kwon Jiyong was long gone. Lee Seunghyun took out the jade dragon pendant and after a while, removed the jade Buddha from his neck and put on the jade dragon. He then picked up his bag and continued in the opposite direction of where Kwon Jiyong headed.

 

Luckily he had regained his energy in the past few days; he was able to use his Qinggong* comfortably and arrived at a small village in less than a day where he bought a horse to travel on.

 

Back at Huasan, he was called over by Master once he put down his bags. What was so urgent that Master called for him immediately upon his return?

 

He didn’t even get to change out of his dusty clothes and just rushed to the study hall. He opened the door and saw his senior, Kang Daesung, was there too. The master was speaking to him and wasn’t looking that pleased. Lee Seunghyun bowed to them and stood aside to hear what Master had to say.

 

“Seunghyun, how did the mission go?’ Lee Seunghyun’s master was Yang Hyunsuk, leader of the martial arts world.

 

‘By the time I rushed there, that person had already been silenced forever. His death was tragic and after some investigation, I concluded that it was the deed of the evil Sun Moon sect.’

 

‘ Sun moon sect members have started to be active all around the country. Many other clans have been ambushed and numerous of their disciples killed. I foresee that soon the evil sect will target us Huashan,” Yang Hyunsuk fiddled with a round stone in his hand and stated firmly, ‘Daesung, you need to lead some of the men to protect the Huashan clan.’

 

‘Yes Master.’

 

‘As for Seunghyun, you are to leave Huashan immediately and seek out news of the evil sect. Locate their base and find out any related information. I will contact the other clans to discuss our next steps.’

 

‘Yes Master,’ Lee Seunghyun suddenly thought of Kwon Jiyong’s declaration of conquering the world and asked, ‘Does anyone know who the current head of the Sun Moon sect is?’

 

‘No. They have been doing very well keeping things under wrap. But for every place they attacked, they left behind a piece of drawing,’ Yang Hyunsuk walked to his desk and took out a piece of paper. ‘This is what Shaolin sent over. Have a look. The Sun Moon sect must have been operating hidden for many years now, if not they would not have been able to organise such planned and wide scope attacks.’

 

Taking over the drawing, Lee Seunghyun drew in a sharp breath, and immediately felt for the pendant over his chest. Luckily he wore it under his clothes, if his Master and senior saw it, he wouldn’t have been able to clear his name.

 

The pendant was exactly the same as the drawing.

 

Kang Daesung saw Lee Seunghyun’s weird expression and asked what was wrong. Lee Seunghyun quickly shook his head and said that he was only weary from his rushed journey back. Registering Lee Seunghyun’s pale face, Yang Hyunsuk gave him leave to go and rest.

 

As Lee Seunghyun returned to his room step by step, his brain was inundated with images of the time he’d spent with Kwon Jiyong, his smiles, his caring and the strange feeling he got when they slept together, sharing their bodies’ warmth.

He was reminded again of the things Kwon Jiyong said ‘it would be best if you could kill me, if not you will regret it in the future’, ‘in less than 2 years, I will conquer the world and see you again!’

So, this was what he meant. He’d even given me the jade pendant, knowing that I will find out who he is?

 

Back in his room, Lee Seunghyun took off his clothes and lay on the bed, torn between removing the dragon pendant from his neck. What’s wrong with you Lee Seunghyun?! Why didn’t you tell Master that you saw the evil sect leader? Why are you not throwing what he gave you away?

Yet in the end, after much tossing and turning, Lee Seunghyun still chose to continue wearing the pendant.

 

I will pretend I don’t know about this. As I go and search for info, I might even meet Jiyong hyung again. Then I will go undercover and retrieve the info we need to destroy the evil sect.

Though, when that happens, what will happen to Jiyong hyung?

 

He thought back again to what Kwon Jiyong told him, ‘Is it important who I am? You only need to remember, to you, I am your ‘Jiyong hyung’....’

 

What to do…. Lee Seunghyun closed his eyes and soon fell asleep, the past few days had taken a toll on him. Though without the warmth of a body spooning his, he felt as if something was missing.

 

It had only been a few days, why did it seem they had known each other for years, as if they shared a deep bond, broken apart by fate?

 

 

At this moment, Kwon Jiyong was slouching on the regal dragon chair in the headquarters of the Sun Moon sect, listening to the reports from his men.

 

‘Leader, about Lee Seunghyun, he’s not only a disciple of Huashan, but also the son of the great general Lee Jun Ki.'

 

‘Ahh, what an established background,’ Kwon Jiyong nodded and smiled mysteriously.

 

‘Leader, that Lee Jun Ki is loyal to that bastard emperor, with command over leagues of soldiers under the country’s army. He didn’t take bait to our bribes and neither did he take heed to our threats. Should we end his life?’

‘Well, this is not urgent. We don’t even need to waste our resources to end his life. If it need be, all we have to do is to play some tricks and the bastard emperor will surely be the first to order for his death.’

 

‘Leader,’ someone else spoke up. ‘As per your instructions, we’ve distributed our sect’s emblem and soon it would be known to everyone in these lands. Also, the other clans are starting to contact each other about this and they will probably get together soon for a conference about dealing with us.’

 

Kwon Jiyong burst out in loud laughter, ‘Good! Everything is on schedule. No need to hurry. For this period, just ask everyone to continue operating under cover as before and make sure that the spies placed in each clan continue to gather intel. The martial arts world is slowly rousing, next we just have to keep paving our way in the imperial court.’

 

‘For the rest of the matters, leave them to Choi Seunghyun. I will be out travelling, killing my boredom by killing,’ he stood up, chuckling at his own joke.

And to see if I will be able to meet Lee Seunghyun again. If everything went as planned, you should already know who I am by now right?

Didn’t you want to know?

If we meet again, how will you treat me?

Will you try to kill me? Or pretend not to know and stay by my side to gather info?


 

Lee Seunghyun did think that he might meet Kwon Jiyong one day again, but never did he guess it would be so soon. It had only been 2 weeks or so since he left Huashan and here at one of the many inns in the city, they met again.

 

Lee Seunghyun stood still, his eyes staring straight at Kwon Jiyong. That man was still ignorant, looking at passersby, enjoying his food, his head bobbing along to the music of the live performance, all in all looking like a normal guy.

 

‘Sir, are you here for a meal or to stay a night?’ A waiter came over when he saw Lee Seunghyun standing still at the entrance.

 

‘Both. I will share the table with that man over there,’ Lee Seunghyun pointed to Kwon Jiyong.

 

The waiter looked at him curiously before smiling, ‘Sure, sure, take a seat.’

 

Lee Seunghyun walked over and sat opposite Kwon Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong turned and the two of them just stared at each other. At this moment, the waiter came and set a wine bowl in front of Lee Seunghyun.

Lee Seunghyun took Kwon Jiyong’s wine flask and poured a bowl for himself, ‘This meal will be on you. As payback for the roast pheasant.’

 

Kwon Jiyong’s face warmed a little, and he smiled, ‘Then how will you pay me back for warming your bed?’

 

‘You…!’ Lee Seunghyun sputtered, almost spitting out the wine, opening his mouth to argue that he was the one who kept Kwon Jiyong warm, but luckily, bit back the words before he could fall into the trap. He could only glare at Kwon Jiyong over the top of his bowl while drinking. He quickly downed the wine in a shot and said, ‘It was an honor for you to sleep with me. But even so, state your price, I will pay you back.’

 

Kwon Jiyong laughed out loud, ‘You are the first person who dare to speak like this to me.’

 

‘Really? I only know, good triumphs over evil, so why should I be afraid?’ Lee Seunghyun took the wine flask from the waiter and poured a bowlful for Kwon Jiyong.

 

‘Then why are you here to drink with me? Don’t you goodies like to say 'good and evil don’t mix?'’ Kwon Jiyong raised his bowl and touched it to Lee Seunghyun’s, ‘Cheers!’

 

Lee Seunghyun drank every drop and wiped his mouth on his sleeve and said, ‘No matter who you are, as long as the fight has not begun, you will still just be ‘Jiyong hyung’ to me.’

 

At his words, Kwon Jiyong felt a shard of warmth fill his heart and smiled, ‘That’s why I say Lee Seunghyun, you will never amount to much.’

 

Lee Seunghyun laughed, ‘So be it. I will live each day as it comes and save my worries for tomorrow.’

 

The two of them drank till wee morning, and Lee Seunghyun could barely stand on his feet. He steadied himself with a hand on the table and a provocative smile on his face. Kwon Jiyong walked over to help him to his room, but Lee Seunghyun turned and hugged him, ‘Tonight, let me repay my debt, how ‘bout that?’

 

Kwon Jiyong froze, his mouth went instantly dry and his adam's apple bobbed uselessly.

‘If you want to pay your debt, tonight will only count as one night, what about the other nights?’ Not caring if anyone were looking, he whispered next to Lee Seunghyun’s ear, biting it.

 

‘Keke, the rest I can pay for them later,’ Lee Seunghyun was on fire from the hot breath blowing into his ear.

 

Pleased, Kwon Jiyong nodded, and continued to help Lee Seunghyun into his room.

He striped him and pushed him onto the bed, covering his body with his own, ‘Are you sure you won’t regret?’

 

‘No regrets,’ Lee Seunghyun’s eyes met Kwon Jiyong’s and resolutely, he leaned up to press his lips against Kwon Jiyong’s.

 

Whatever’s going on in the world, all I want is to spend a night with you.

I would rather make the mistake of being with you, than regret not having done so.

Even if it is just for one night, it would be enough to make up for any other regrets.

 

 

 

 

A/N Thank you all so much for your kind support!! I was just hoping that there might be a few people who are interested in this AU, but the response was more than I'd hoped for!! kkk I feel motivated now hahahah

tayforv, SYLVIP, rh3apanda, Jenaeonniya, Nomochan thanks for upvoting! ^^ <333