6a

Yearning

The day had already broken when Seungri woke up. He’d expected that Jiyong would have awakened before him, yet he realised it was warm beside him. Opening his eyes, he turned and there was Jiyong, still asleep, with a faint smile.

Seungri felt answering smile on his lips and scooted closer to Jiyong, he snuggled into Jiyong’s chest, wrapping an arm around his waist and laid his head down, going back to sleep. The scent of yesterday’s lovemaking seemed to be still lingering…

Luckily it’s winter, if not Jiyong would by now probably seen every single mark on his body…

Feeling the body below shift, he raised his head, ‘You are awake?’

‘Hmm,’ Jiyong said in a sleep roughened voice, ‘How many days has it been?’

‘What days?’ Seungri squeezed Jiyong’s waist and pretended not to know what he was asking. He didn’t want to face it, nor did he want Jiyong to think about it.

‘How many days since we opened the shop? Including the first day, this is the third day right?’

‘Yeah, third day...but the first that I’ve woken with you beside me,’ Seungri said.

Jiyong stretched lazily, and leaned down, placing his lips against Seungri's, gently kissing, his hand finding the hand Seungri had wrapped round his waist.

'Lee Seunghyun, don't seduce me so early in the morning, I'm gonna be the one doing all the work not letting you off the bed today,' Jiyong murmured as the kiss ended.

 

'You will feel tired?' Seungri joked.

Jiyong nipped at Seungri's ear in retaliation, 'If you can't get up to work, then of course I will be tired doing all the chores in the shop.' Yet even as he said that, he breathed into Seungri's ear, causing Seungri's body to warm up.

 

Seungri shot up in a flurry and swatted at Jiyong, 'Get up! It's time to open the shop!'

 

'I rarely get to sleep so well, why don't we just lie about for today?' Jiyong slowly sat up.

 

'No way!' Seungri pulled at Jiyong. 'If we sleep, another day will be over!'

 

'That's true, three days have already gone by in a flash,' Jiyong got out of bed resignedly.

He looked at Seungri tenderly, this was the first time he ever slept with someone so soundly throughout the whole night, without even waking once.

Lee Seunghyun, it is really nice, being with you.

 

Jiyong hugged Seungri from behind, 'Lee Seunghyun, I really like you.'

 

Seungri flushed and nodded, 'So do I...'

 

This is also Seungri's first time living like this, waking with someone beside him, washing up together, going to the market and having breakfast at a roadside stall, watching the crowd go by. There was no beautiful scenery, no poetic views, just a bunch of peasants rushing about their business, and even voices of people gossiping loudly.

 

Yet, he had never felt so happy.

After breakfast, they returned to open shop. As Seungri was done putting out the wine jars, a tall man with a smirk sauntered into the shop, not taking his eyes off Seungri.

 

He could be considered beautiful, but there was a domineering air about him, making Seungri tense up. He looked around discreetly for a weapon.

 

When Jiyong saw the man, he smiled.

When the man spoke, it was with a very deep voice, ‘Jiyong, how have you been?’

 

‘Very well,’ Jiyong eyed Seungri. ‘Why are you here?’

 

‘Just checking up on you,’ the man also glanced at Seungri, and their eyes met. ‘Can I get a meal?’

 

Seungri looked at the man, and back at Jiyong, ‘This is your friend?’ He sighed and look down, ‘Doesn’t seem like a good person either.’

 

At Seungri’s reaction, Jiyong couldn’t hold back a chuckle, ‘Yes, he’s my friend. Why don’t you go to the market and grab some groceries for lunch?’

 

‘Alright,’ Seungri glanced at the man uneasily and headed out.

 

‘Wait,’ Jiyong called out. ‘Don’t get vegetables! If you want to eat, just buy them cooked from a food stall.’

 

Seungri glared and bit out ‘Kwon! Ji! Yong!’

 

Jiyong stuck out his tongue, ‘Go now!’

 

The man watched the loving display between the couple and pulled out a chair. Sitting down, he tapped a hand on the table, ‘When are you coming back?’

 

The smile left Jiyong’s face, ‘Give me 10 more days. How is your mission coming along?’

 

‘It was more troublesome than expected, but we have more or less settled it. If your little boyfriend finds out about this, I’m afraid he would hate you.’

 

‘Choi Seunghyun, who said he’s my little boyfriend?’

 

‘No? I thought the way you looked at him was different,’ Choi Seunghyun snickered. ‘Well if he isn't, how about letting me have him? He seems pretty interesting.’

 

Jiyong face fell and he said cooly, ‘Not ‘boyfriend’, but ‘lover’.’

 

Choi Seunghyun felt even more amused by Jiyong’s cold eyes. ‘Ok back to serious stuff. Doesn’t Lee Seunghyun know who you are? He hasn’t try to kill you?’

 

‘He knows,’ Jiyong nodded. ‘He has thought about killing me, but he has not made any moves.’

 

‘What? And yet you have been whiling time away with him here?’ Choi gave Jiyong a puzzled look. Having never been in love before, he couldn’t possibly understand how Jiyong could set aside all those important matters for Lee Seunghyun.

 

‘I already knew from the beginning, when i found poison in his bag. At that moment, I did consider killing him, angry that that was the reason why he got close to me. He couldn’t have been much of a hero too, if he was willing to sleep with me just to murder me.’

 

Choi nodded, ‘then what happened later? why didn’t you kill him?’

 

‘Because on the same day, i saw him hesitate. he looked straight at me like he had something to say. he tried to leave me, yet he didn’t. And when he thought i was looking, he kept sighing.’

 

Jiyong continued, ‘So i decided to take a gamble of 2 weeks. i will just live normally with him to determine whether he was still gonna take me as his enemy after 2 weeks.’

 

Gleefully, Jiyong chuckled, ‘Yesterday i checked his bag, and realised he had thrown away the poison. I think after 10 days, we might even….’

 

‘Jiyong, that’s... no longer possible,’ Choi broke in, his head lowered ’after this 2 weeks, i will tell you. you spend this 2 weeks well.’

 

’choi seunghyun, what happened?’

 

‘Jiyong, didnt you say you want to spend the last few months as a normal person? now that i am here, you should treat me like a normal friend! how about i try your cooking today?’ Choi Seunghyun stood up and stretched.

 

‘Our men are still waiting outside the city gates. I will tell them that I will be staying with you for the night and to relax for the time being. Let’s have a drink tonight.’

 

He picked up the flask on the table, ‘It’s not anything famous, but it will do.’

 

Jiyong watched Choi leave with a somber look on his face. He laughed bitterly, what could have happened…

He shook his heads to clear away the bad thoughts, he should focus on what to cook with Seungri later. Choi would probably only be drinking later, considering the extent of his and Seungri’s culinary skills…



=========

Hi guys, it's really been a while ^^;; sorry to have kept you all waiting, but slowly and surely i hope to be able to finish this project!

Chapter 6 is quite long so i've split it into two (and also to publish something at least haha) Thanks for reading :)