Chapter 7b

Yearning

Choi adroitly felt the tension between them. To counter it, he patted Jiyong’s shoulder, ‘Bring something tasty back tonight, if you serve me vegetables again I will stay until you give me meat.’

 

Jiyong looked at Seungri, and reached out a hand to him gingerly, ‘Shall we...go out to get some meat?’

 

Seungri tsked and pushed away his hand, ‘How can two men shop hand in hand? So embarrassing!’

 

Upon hearing Seungri’s words, Jiyong immediately grinned and bounced to his side, and put his arm around Seungri’s waist, ‘There, is this better?’

 

Seungri quickly pulled his hand away, ‘Rubbish, what will others say!’ He held on to Jiyong’s hand, ‘Is this okay now?’

 

Jiyong nodded happily, pulling Seungri along with him. He reminded Choi before they left the shop, ‘Choi Seung Hyun, you better watch the store properly and not scare customers away with that stink face of yours! If you don’t sell at least a flask, you’ll only be eating meat in your dreams!’

 

Seungri broke out into giggles, ‘Then I’m afraid he won’t be eating any tonight as well.’

 

Looking at Seungri’s smiling face, Choi stared and his lips twitched as well, ‘It’s getting late, you guys better go.’

 

After walking for awhile, Seungri said seriously, ‘Jiyong, just now i was just saying out my feelings. I wasn’t looking for a fight.

 

Jiyong chuckled, ‘When did we fight? It was my fault, I shouldn’t have talked about those things with Choi Seung Hyun. I won’t do it again.’

 

‘If you do it again, you will sleep on the streets.’

 

At his words, Jiyong looked laviciously at Seungri, ‘Since Choi Seung Hyun got here, we haven’t got a chance to be intimate.’ He then walked quickly, pulling Seungri into a small alley.

 

‘You aren’t even worried about what others might say...’ Before Seungri could finish talking, Jiyong had already pressed him to the wall, kissing him wildly.

 

Even though the weather was cold, their bodies heated up quickly, tightly pressed together in passion. Seungri took the lead and slid his tongue into Jiyong’s mouth, prompting Jiyong to hold him tighter, as if to absorb Seungri into his body. It was long before they broke apart, breathing heavily.

 

I say, Seungri, shall we skip marketing and go back to the shop now. I have such an urge now...’

 

‘What urge? Here?’ Seungri teasingly cupped Jiyong.

 

‘LEE SEUNG HYUN! Do you know you are playing with fire now!’

 

He breathed hotly into Seungri’s ear, ‘Let’s go back and chase Choi Seung Hyun away, then we can get down to business?’

 

Seungri pushed Jiyong away, ‘Not gonna play with you anymore.’

 

Pulling Jiyong’s arm, he dragged him out onto the street, ‘We already promised Choi Seung Hyun that we were going to drink with him tonight. He’s probably going to stay the night.’

 

‘Since we don’t have a guest room, let’s get rid of him,’ Jiyong groused. He already ordered them not to come and look for him and this Choi just had to show up. What a pest!

 

‘Hmm, then shall we just let him sleep with us? Our bed is big enough,’ Seungri joked.

 

‘I’ll kill him if he dares!’ Jiyong raged. He side-eyed Seungri darkly, ‘Lee Seung Hyun, have you fallen for him?’

 

Pinching his cheek mirthfully, Seungri said, ‘Wife, you are so cute like this. I like seeing you jealous. Looks like I should talk more with Choi Seung Hyun, just so you curb your .’

 

Jiyong turned and bit Seungri’s finger, startling him into a yelp, ‘Ouch!’

 

Jiyong let go once he heard the exclamation, but said seriously, ‘Seungri you need to remmeber this pain. If I ever discover you cheating on me, I will make it hurt a thousand times more.’

 

Seungri looked pitifully at his reddened finger, ‘You are so mean. It was just a joke...’

 

Jiyong took his finger and made to put it into his mouth again. Seungri thought he was going to get bitten again and quickly drew his hand away, but Jiyong grabbed it back. ‘I heard that if you on it, it won’t hurt anymore...’

 

‘ on my finger in public? Are you mocking me?’

 

At Jiyong’s look, Seungri tried to placate him, ‘Don’t worry, it doesn’t hurt anymore.’

 

‘I mean it, Seungri. If it hurts, you will remember it clearly,’ Jiyong said while blowing at Seungri’s finger.

 

‘Ok, ok,’ Seungri turned his hand to grasp Jiyong’s. ‘If you don’t betray me, i will never do that to you too.’

 

‘What if you find out that I did?’

 

‘I don’t know...probably I’d kill you first, then myself. So you better not think about bullying me,’ Seungri smiled.

 

‘But then again, why should I kill myself over you? After killing you, I should find myself a new wife and torment your ghost by living happily with someone else.’

 

Jiyong poked a finger at Seungri’s chest, ‘That’s horrid, you are already thinking of marrying someone else?? But even if I’m dead, I will still go and ruin your wedding!’

 

‘Fine, fine. We’d better make a move, the food might be all sold out by now!’ Seungri said.

 

Jiyong nodded and headed to the market with Seungri, hand in hand, two of them seemingly in their own world.

 

What they didn’t know, was as they were enjoying breakfast, General Lee (Seungri’s father) had been ambushed outside of the town walls, and killed. In his hand was a jade pendant. When Seungri headed back with Jiyong to the wine shop in the noon, General Lee’s body was being sent back home on a fast horse.

 

They didn’t know, none of them did, that this town was in a bubble that Jiyong had created.

 

They were so full of happiness and joy living a normal life in the bubble...yet tragic.