Broken Plate

Dragon's Nest series

Title:Broken Plate
Author:bleedinglips
Pairing:Krisho
Genre:fluff
Rating:G
Disclaimer: I own nothing beside this fic
Word Count:1,357
Summary:Baekhyun broke a plate and Yifan basically didn’t know how to handle things so Junmyeon took care of it instead
A/n:This is actually dragon!Kris and angel!Suho lol hehe
A/n2:I actually didn't expect people to read this?! I was just being emotional because I love Krisho so much and suddenly Kris left?! Thank you soo muuuch ;A;

 

A crash of broken glass was heard from the kitchen and it made Yifan stood abruptly from the couch just to see his 6 years old son, Baekhyun, was staring blankly at a broken plate that was shattered all over the floor. The small boy lifted his gaze from the broken plate to his father’s dragon-like stare and startled. He bit his lower lip and tears started to wet his doe eyes—he was ready to be scolded.

“Baekhyunie you—!” Yifan pointed his finger at Baekhyun and about to walk to his son’s direction, but his wrist was gripped by Junmyeon and he stared at his husband with anger plastered on his face. “What?”

“Don’t. Please. Do. Not. Yell. At our son,” Junmyeon said gently while standing beside the tall male.

“Junmyeon he broke the plate and—”

“And you can finish this problem with your heart, not with your high voice or killing stare. Now watch and learn.”

Yifan let Junmyeon approached Baekhyun and the latter squatted in front of their oldest son. Tears were trickling on his cheeks and Junmyeon’s heart swelled at the sight. Baekhyun lifted his gaze and their eyes met, and it brought a smile on Junmyeon’s face.

“Are you okay?” Junmyeon asked with a delicate voice which sent a shiver to the boy’s spine.

“I-I was going to wash the plate but—but it slipped off my hand and—” Baekhyun sobbed. “It-it’s broken. I’m sorry, Daddy… please don’t be mad…”

“No, it’s okay, Baby.” Junmyeon took Baekhyun’s hands in his, and then he scanned the boy’s body. He sighed in relief as he saw no wounds. He smiled and held both of Baekhyun’s arms. “Would you help to clean this mess you’ve made?” Baekhyun wiped the tracks of tears on his cheeks with his short fingers and nodded. Junmyeon pointed at the corner of the room. “Do you see a pile of newspapers there? Get me one of the last month’s newspapers.”

Baekhyun walked in a fast pace to the newspapers’ direction and scanned through the dates before he pulled a last month’s newspaper. Junmyeon muttered a soft ‘thank you’ before he spread the newspaper on the floor.

“You can see that there are some big pieces of the plate, right? Place it on the newspaper.”

“Like this one, Daddy?” Baekhyun asked while pointing at a big piece of the broken plate in front of him.

“Yes! But the edges are sharp they might give cuts to your fingers so be careful, Sweetheart.” Baekhyun put one big broken piece on the newspaper and looked at his father. “You’re a smart boy indeed. Now put the rest here.”

Junmyeon helped Baekhyun to place the other pieces on the newspaper. After they had finished, Junmyeon wrapped the pieces with the newspaper and took a plastic bag from the cabinet and put the balled newspaper there.

“Do you know why are we doing it this way?” Junmyeon asked, his hand holding the plastic bag and Baekhyun took it.

Baekhyun pressed his lips into thin line and tilted his head, thinking. “Because we don’t want other people to get hurt?”

“Woah you got the correct answer right away! Now throw the bag to the waste bin would you?” Baekhyun ran to the waste bin and put it in there before he went back to his dad. “Okay, we may have cleaned the big pieces but do you know that there are a lo~oot of tiny pieces? They are barely visible we might step on them and it’s gonna be hurt! Now to finish this we have to use vacuum cleaner! Do you know where it is?”

“In the storeroom! I will take it, Daddy!” Baekhyun yelled excitedly and ran to the other room. Junmyeon smiled at Yifan and the latter smiled back at him.

“See?” Junmyeon grinned proudly at his husband.

“You’re not finished, right? Just continue first, I’m watching,” Yifan shrugged almost nonchalantly.

Junmyeon scoffed. “I expect nothing else.” Baekhyun appeared with a vacuum cleaner in his hands. He plugged in the cable to the socket power and showed it proudly to his dad. “Now that you have brought me the vacuum cleaner, you should turn it on and clean the tiny pieces on the floor.”

“But… but what if I made the vacuum anything else? What if I broke the machine?” Baekhyun asked nervously. He was actually still scared that his baba would be angry if he did something wrong.

“Let’s erase the ‘what if’s in your head, Honey. You don’t have to worry because I’m here to look after you. Would you start now?” Junmyeon widen his eyes, trying to encourage the little boy.

Baekhyun the machine albeit there was uncertainty in his eyes. He started to clean the floor in front of him while Junmyeon eyeing him. Junmyeon pointed to some places her son might have missed and the boy obeyed quietly. When Baekhyun felt that the floor was already clean, he turned the vacuum off. Just to make sure that the floor was negative from the sharp tiny pieces of the broken plate, Junmyeon stepped on the places where the pieces were shattered a while ago. He smiled in relief when he found nothing on the floor, and turned his head to the boy who was staring at him innocently.

“Our Baekhyunie has done well!” He said proudly while ruffling his son’s hair and the latter giggled in response. “At least now you know how to handle things like this, right? But I expect you to be more careful next time you wash the dishes. Got that, young man?”

“Understood, Daddy!” Baekhyun held both of his thumbs up. Junmyeon nodded with his lips curved upwards. To his surprise, Baekhyun stepped closer to the beautiful male and hugged her. “Thank you, Daddy,” he whispered and Junmyeon couldn’t help but smile and hug his son back.

“No, Baby. Thank you for cleaning this up.” Junmyeon caressed Baekhyun’s back soothingly. Baekhyun broke the hug and pressed his lips to his dad’s cheek. This got the male’s smile grew even wider.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the front door with a high-pitched voice came along. “Baekhyuniiieee~ let’s play together at the paaark~!”

Junmyeon looked at the front door, fell silent for a while to recall whose voice it was. He blinked, then remembered that it was Henry’s. He looked at Baekhyun and tapped on his back. “Look, Henry comes. Go get him.”

“I’m going, Daddy!” Baekhyun ran to the front door and sit there to put on his shoes.

“Careful, Son. Come home before dinner.”

Baekhyun shook his feet one after another to make sure the shoes had fit comfortably. He turned his head at Junmyeon and smiled. “I will!”

The door slammed shut and Junmyeon sighed. He turned to see his husband who was standing quietly at the other side of the room. The shorter male approached Yifan with both of his eyebrows raised. “What do you expect from yelling at a 6 years old boy? He’s just a kid, can’t blame him.”

Yifan smiled. He threw an arm over Junmyeon’s shoulder. “I can never be like you.”

“You can, Baby. That’s why I told you to watch and learn.” Junmyeon leaned in and hugged Yifan, his arms loose around the Chinese male’s waist. “Just, don’t blame them for their mistakes. Blaming will make problem that’s not even there. Hmm?”

The taller male gave his husband a bone-crushing hug, which made the latter shrieked in surprise. He sniffed into Junmyeon’s hair, and even though he couldn’t smell any scents of shampoo there, he still enjoyed it. “You don’t know how happy I am to have you as my husband, you know.”

Junmyeon smiled, he wanted to reply but he couldn’t breathe properly because of the hug, and if he told Yifan to broke the hug it would be inappropriate and a mood-breaker, so he stayed in silence, liking the way his husband’s arm wrapped around his body or the way Yifan’s heart beating behind his ribs like it was saying I love you all the time.

 

 

A/n3:I wrote this because Junmyeon is basically my parents hehe
Do you guys have tumblr accounts? Why don't we follow each other? It would be fun~ ^^ Mine's senadyan!