Questions

Dragon's Nest series

Title:Questions
Author:nanaspineapple
Pairing:Krisho
Genre:fluff, failed!humor
Rating:G
Disclaimer:I own nothing beside this fic
Word Count:1,144
Summary:Meet Wu Yifan, a male with endless unexpected things which made even his family question him

 

 

 

Yifan got a lot of questions from his sons ever since they were babies.

That time, Baekhyun was barely four. It was a summer break and the Wus were watching TV together. Baekhyun sat between his fathers, and Sehun sat on Junmyeon’s lap. Instead of watching the TV, Baekhyun had his eyes on Yifan’s ears which got three or four piercings each.

“Baba why do your ears have a lot of holes?” Baekhyun asked innocently and Yifan turned at him.

“Ah, these? These are called piercings, Baby. I put on earrings using these holes,” Yifan explained and Baekhyun nodded in understanding. The boy turned his head to see Junmyeon’s ears. The beautiful male stared at his oldest son questioningly.

Baekhyun looked at his ba again. “But there was no hole on Daddy’s ears!”

“He doesn’t wear earrings, Baekhyunie…” Yifan answered patiently.

“Ooohh…”

The other one happened when Sehun was eight. It was in summer break too, the air was too hot to handle and the air conditioner just happened to be broken that Yifan always used his sleeveless tee in the house. It revealed his toned arms, and a tattoo of a scorpion on his left arm.

“Baba what is it on your arm?” Sehun asked when Yifan was pouring himself a glass of iced tea.

“Oh?” Yifan lifted his arm a bit. “It’s a tattoo.”

“Cool.” Sehun tiptoed to get a better view of it. Even though Sehun was considered taller than most of his friends, but his Chinese father was a freaking giant so his head only reached Yifan’s stomach and he failed. “Can I get one too?”

“NO!” Yifan shouted so sudden that Sehun startled in his place. “The tattoo… the process is a pain. You have to hurt yourself if you want to get one.”

Sehun pouted. “Then why did you??”

“I was young at that time, I didn’t know it would hurt that much.”

The next was when Baekhyun was in his final year in junior high. He was teaching Sehun some math problems at the dining table with Junmyeon accompanying them when Yifan came home with his hair dyed orange. It got his husband and sons gaped at him. They looked like witnessing a manga character jumped out to life.

“What are you staring at??” Yifan asked confusedly.

“You didn’t choose the wrong color did you?” Junmyeon asked while holding his laugh. Yifan patted his hair a few times and shook his head. Junmyeon giggled. “Okay. Orange looks good on you, Baby.”

“Ba, are you sure you’re going out with that hair?” Baekhyun asked, he had lost his focus.

“What? Your dad said this looks good on me.” Yifan shrugged nonchalantly.

“Can I have my hair dyed, too?” Sehun asked suddenly. “I want my hair to be colorful. Like rainbow.”

“Yeah, I want to have blonde hair!” Baekhyun added.

“Your schools don’t let the students to have their heads dyed, right? You can do that in 6 or 7 years.” Yifan loosened his tie while looking at Junmyeon. “Look at your dad, his hair is brunette. You can dye your hair like him.”

“Stop talking about hair colors, geez. Kids, continue your study. Yifan, take a bath immediately,” Junmyeon demanded. Yifan pulled the tie off his collar while walking to his husband and gave him a quick kiss, causing their sons to shriek about how gross that was.

The worst was when the Wu family planned to go to a mall for shopping and eating together. It was in autumn break, Baekhyun in his second grade of high school and Sehun one grade lower than him.

Sehun whose style was simple was the first to be ready. He only wore a plaid shirt and black jeans, and was busy with his phone while lying on the couch. A minute later, Baekhyun got out his room with a simple white tee and a hoodie over it, and Sehun for wearing tight jeans. Junmyeon then walked out from the toilet with pale blue shirt and white trousers.

“Where’s ba?” Sehun asked, hand busy with his phone.

“Still putting on some clothes, I guess.” Junmyeon leaned on the couch. “He always takes long to dress. He’s got a bit problem with his style.”

“Ah.” Baekhyun nodded. “He’s always saying ‘that’s my style’ and ‘that’s not’ a lot.”

Junmyeon was about to answer when the door of his shared room with Yifan was swung open and the Chinese male stepped out dramatically. It was the first time Baekhyun heard Sehun gasped so loud, but he realized that his gasp was even louder.

Yifan was clad in a simple white shirt which sleeves were rolled to the elbow and lower part was in his jeans. The first and second button weren’t buttoned, and it revealed Yifan’s collarbone. His jeans were ripped around the knee. But those things didn’t catch the kids’ attention the most.

It was the earrings Yifan had on his ears, the amount of bracelets and rings on his hands and also the unbearably sparkling necklace. Baekhyun did see people wearing that much accessories, but this was his father. His father who was a chief manager in big company, who was usually clad in expensive suits, glamorous ties and branded shoes. Sehun was a hundred percent sure if people saw his ba, they wouldn’t think that the handsome man was a married guy, was in his late thirties and had two sons. Instead, they would think that Yifan was a guy from some skaters club—and Sehun nearly laughed at his own thought.

Yifan looked at his family like it was nothing.

“What’s wrong? Let’s go.” He smirked while cocking his eyebrows and that made his family snapped back to reality.

“Ba, are you going to open a jewelry shop? You’re wearing too much accessories…” Baekhyun exhaled.

“But those aren’t bad. We can collect things like that, Hyung,” Sehun smiled at his brother. “I think having my nose pierced is a good idea.”

“I object!” Junmyeon grunted. “He won’t even let me to have my ears pierced, he won’t let you do that for sure, Sehunie.”

“Ooh, so that’s the reason.” Baekhyun nodded in understanding.

“I think we have to cut the chat here, guys. Let’s get going,” Yifan said as he snatched his car’s key from the cabinet. He put on his shoes and walked out the house first. Junmyeon quickly caught up after him. Yifan stared at him in confusion. “What is it?”

“Nothing.” Junmyeon shrugged casually. He lifted his chin a bit to have a better view of his husband’s face. How the hell the taller male couldn’t realize the weird things he had done made their sons question their father a lot. “It’s just, next time don’t shave while reading a book.”

“Have Sehun and Baekhyun grow their mustache?”

Junmyeon groaned. “That’s not what I mean, duh.”

 

 

A/n:Because I remember one scene in EXO's First Box. You know which one
I'm sorry this