Swings

Dragon's Nest series

Title:Swings
Author:bleedinglips
Pairing:Krisho, siblings!Sebaek
Genre:fluff
Rating:G
Disclaimer: I own nothing beside this fic
Word Count:1,449
Summary:Yifan didn’t know that swings were dangerous

A/n:Can I even consider this as fluff Enjoy! ^^
Age settings : Baekhyun 5 years old, Sehun 3 years old

 

 

A sunny day in summer.

It was Sunday and Yifan got bored for waiting the lunch to be ready. He just sat soullessly in front of the TV while looking after the boys who was playing with their toys. Junmyeon walked out from the kitchen and smiled upon seeing his bored husband, so he suggested him to bring the kids to the park and go home for lunch.

So there was Yifan in the park: Baekhyun jumping excitedly beside him, Sehun in his arms, and he was completely confused.

It wasn’t like he had never been to the park, of course he had. But he usually went there with Junmyeon, and Junmyeon was the one who took care of the kids and he only smiled while sitting on the bench. This time he was all alone with a happy boy and another quiet boy. He put Sehun on the ground and looked around confusedly.

“So… what do you want to play??” Yifan asked while staring at both of his sons.

“I want to play swings!” Baekhyun yelled enthusiastically.

“Okay, swing then.” Yifan nodded and walked to the swings area, and he only watched in silence as Baekhyun ran to an empty swing. The puppy boy sat there and pushed the ground with his feet to rock the swing. He giggled happily and Yifan smiled. “Hey, Sehunie, don’t you want to play swing with your brother?”

Sehun shook his head. “I’m hungry… I want to eat lunch…” he whispered.

“Baba! Push me so I can go higher!!” Baekhyun shouted and Yifan quickly turned his head at him.

“A second, Boy!” Yifan exclaimed. “I’m going to play with your brother, do you mind sitting on the bench for a while? I’ll buy an ice cream for you.”

Hearing his father was going to buy him an ice cream, Sehun’s eyes sparkled and he nodded with a smile on his face. Yifan put the 3 years old boy on the nearest bench and went to the ice cream stand right a few meters behind it. He bought the chocolate one and asked the ice cream boy to give it to his son who was sitting on the bench.

“Baba!” Baekhyun called and Yifan turned at him. He put his wallet on his back pocket and approached him. “Baba, push me!”

“Coming, Puppy.” Yifan bent behind Baekhyun and pushed his back gently, and it made the swing was rocked a little bit higher.

“Stronger Baba, stronger!” Baekhyun demanded. Yifan turned his head to see the ice cream boy was giving his order to Sehun and he smiled at him as a thank you. “Babaa!”

“Okay, okay. Stronger, right?” Yifan pushed Baekhyun again with more strength and Baekhyun yelled in happiness as he went higher. Baekhyun released his grip on the chain and held up his hands above his head. “Baekhyunie hold the chain.”

“Baba I’m flying!”

“Baekhyun-ah you should hold the chain—”

Yifan went panic because his son didn’t want to hold the chain, and instead of grabbing the chain to stop the swing, he ended up pushing Baekhyun even stronger, and the boy flew for real. He froze in place as the sight of his son being thrown away and crashed the ground entered his mind.

The next second, all he heard was Baekhyun’s crying. Some people started to turn their heads at the whining boy. Yifan bit his lips and quickly went to Baekhyun to scoop him in his arms. Baekhyun hugged his baba’s neck desperately and started to whine about how hurt he was, and Yifan didn’t know what to do to calm the boy down so he rocked him but it was no use.

“Let’s… let’s just go home, okay? The lunch—it might be ready by now!” Yifan said to Baekhyun, and he cursed himself for stuttering like that. Baekhyun replied with an even louder cry, so Yifan quickly walked to Sehun who was still busy with his ice cream. The boy looked confused because his brother was crying. “Sehunie let’s go home? But I’m carrying your brother, are you okay if you walk home?”

Instead of answering, Sehun ate the last bit of the cone and got off the bench. “Okay.”

“If you’re tired just tell me, okay?”

“Okay.”

Sehun’s okays almost drove Yifan mad because how the hell a three years old boy can be so quiet and cold? He wasn’t his real son but he might have learned it from him. Yifan decided to shrug it off because it was no use to yell at a little boy about not to reply things like that. He walked outside the park with a few pairs of eyes on him.

On the way to their apartment, Baekhyun’s crying started to subside and Yifan had to be thankful at that because he didn’t like the way people stared at him when Baekhyun was still crying loudly. It made him look like a bad person.

The trip home took longer because Yifan had to level his giant steps with Sehun’s tiny ones.

When they had arrived home, Baekhyun started to cry again and it made Junmyeon walked to the front door. He gave his clueless face and Yifan couldn’t help but feeling more guilty than before. He put the crying boy down to put his shoes off just to see Baekhyun ran to Junmyeon after both of his little feet were free from the shoes. Junmyeon took Baekhyun in his arms, face full of worry because of the scratches he saw on Baekhyun’s face.

“What happened?” Junmyeon asked.

“It’s…” Yifan rubbed on his nape. “He was on the swing and I pushed him… a bit too hard?”

To Yifan’s surprise, instead of scolding him, Junmyeon giggled at him. “You what?”

“Daddy my face hurts…” Baekhyun whined.

“Oh, sorry, Puppy. Let’s take care of it, okay?” Junmyeon put the boy on the couch before walking to the kitchen to get some first-aid kits.

Yifan his lips and exhaled. He saw Sehun was still in trouble with his shoes so he squatted to help the boy. Sehun whispered his thanks and left after Yifan smiled at him, but his smile faltered as soon as he saw Junmyeon with cotton, a bottle of alcohol and adhesive bandages in his hand. Yifan stood and took a seat on the other couch.

“Daddy, it hurts…” Baekhyun whined again.

“I’m sorry, I’ll do it more gently,” Junmyeon apologized as he applied some more alcohol on Baekhyun’s skin. He put a bandage on the wound and smiled. “Done! You’ll be okay in no time.”

Baekhyun touched the bandage lightly with his finger. “Thank you, Daddy.” Baekhyun held out his arms and Junmyeon leaned in to hug him.

“Lunch’s ready. You can start first, I’ll put these back first.” Junmyeon stood and he let out another giggle as the boys ran to the dining table. Junmyeon turned to put the kits back on the box, but he halted as he saw Yifan looking at him guiltily. “Hey, what’s with you? That kind of expression’s not suitable for a dragon like you.”

“I’m sorry, it was my fault that Baekhyun was hurt…” Yifan exhaled.

Junmyeon smiled. “Don’t be. No one’s blaming you.”

“But—but I shouldn’t have done that, I mean what kind of father I am—”

The Korean male tiptoed to shut his husband with a peck. He pulled out and looked right into Yifan’s eyes. “Wu Yifan doesn’t stutter,” he said, “everyone can be careless, you don’t have to worry.”

“You know I’m not good dealing with kids.”

Junmyeon rolled his eyes. “Baekhyun’s only 5, what do you expect from him? Children are like that.”

“Why are you blaming on Baekhyun? It was my fault—”

“Noo, no I’m not blaming on anyone. I’m just saying that you have to meet me with the kids on the dining table if you’ve felt calmer.”

Yifan let Junmyeon left to the dining room. He turned and saw the beautiful male put back the kits to their box before joining the kids at the table. Junmyeon’s angelic smile when he saw his boys eating happily, Junmyeon’s gentle touches when he rubbed the rice off Sehun’s mouth, Junmyeon’s swet voice when he told Baekhyun to eat slowly…

The Chinese male smiled. He suddenly remembered the reasons about why he married Junmyeon, and he couldn’t be more thankful that he could become a part of Junmyeon’s life.

He walked to the dining table and took a seat beside Sehun. Junmyeon who was staring at Baekhyun beside him glanced at Yifan, and when he smiled, Yifan could’ve sworn that he would be blind.

“Baba someday I’ll make you sit on the swing and push you too!”

 

A/n:ISNT CARELESS YIFAN ADORABLE
I'm sorry if I still made grammar mistakes or so on, I'll learn English more!

Thank you for reading! ^^