Episode 9

Roommate: Idol Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EPISODE NINE - HEART TO HEART

“I’m so looking forward to reaching Jeju-do!” L.Joe squeals gleefully in a dance-like manner as soon as he listens to the announcement made by the pilot. The plane has started to fly in the blue sky and it is estimated that it will land in Jeju International Airport within an hour.

Yoona and Nana, who sit between him, could not help but giggle in amusement. The sight of the adorable younger boy who is enthusiastically ecstatic about the two days and one night trip to Jeju-do tug at their heartstrings.

“You’re really enjoying this, aren’t you?” Yoona gives him a teasing look.

“Totally!” L.Joe grins. “You know, I’ve been so busy with Teen Top’s upcoming comeback that we had no time to take a rest.” L.Joe and the rest of Teen Top members are so busy with their last touch for the impending comeback that will take place on mid-September to the point he had to stay in the dorm with them.

“Me too. I am kind of busy lately,” Nana agrees, heaving a somewhat heavy sigh. “I have to travel back and forth to China and Seoul since I’m currently participating in a Chinese fashion reality show. However, I’m excited for this getaway!”

“Lucky you, Yoona noona.” He pouts. “You have no schedule at the moment. You can always stay at home and have a long rest.”

“I do have other schedules, though,” the member of SNSD refutes softly. “I’d be busy as well if SNSD was preparing for a comeback.”

“I know, right?”

“By the way, L.Joe-ah,” Nana pauses, glancing sideways to the boy. “Why are you sitting with me and Yoona unnie? I thought you were going to sit with Eunji.”

Yoona could not help nodding in agreement. She was wondering why L.Joe chose to sit with them instead of Eunji. “Why are Eunji sitting with Lu Han-ssi and L?”

“Is there anything bad happened to you and her, L.Joe-ah?”  Nana drops another eager question, totally hooked up on the matter.

“We aren’t fighting.” A tiny smile looms at the corner of his lips. “It’s just we’ve been so close that people would look at us as if we were dating for real.”

“Don’t you like that?” Yoona frowns. “I mean, it’s good to see you being close with Eunji.”

Nana raises an eyebrow of suspicion. “Are your fans angry that you two are super close?” She has had a lot of this in the past – she received a lot of backlashes from female fans because she was close with her co-hosts in Style Log.

“They don’t,” says L.Joe meekly. Honestly speaking, he does not know how to respond because he himself is unsure of their advanced progression – they have become too much close and he has no idea whether is it good or bad.

“Then what the problem is?” Nana asks. “I don’t think being close with someone we like would be much of a problem.” She looks at Yoona and continues, “right, unnie?”

“That’s… right,” Yoona answers sluggishly. Somehow the latter’s words hit her as well.

A lively laugh escapes the former model’s lips. “Just look at Victoria unnie and Hyunsik. They are sitting together and Victoria unnie even sleeps on his shoulder!”

L.Joe and Yoona did not realize the idols’ intimacy until Nana mentioned it.

“How close they are,” Yoona says to herself, eyes glued at both of them. Hyunsik and Victoria are sitting on the right seat which is opposite of them. She and the rest know the fact that they are utterly close but she wonders if they really had something to do with each other besides being mere friends.

“Would I be close with him too?” Pressing her lips together into a wary line, Yoona shifts her gaze to her seatmates and join the conversation that never seems to end.

“Is this the house we’re going to stay for these two days?” Hyunsik questions dubiously to others as the sight of a single-storeyed house appears before his eyes.

“It looks…” Eunji trails off, only to find a suitable word to describe the house. “…like our dorm.”

Nana swallows the lump in . “I... guess so.”

Lu Han, who has just finished unloading their luggage from the taxi’s boot with L, stares at the house naively. “Is it too bad?” He scratches the back of his neck, unable to comprehend what others are thinking. From his opinion, the house does slightly look like a dorm, but he could not care less – he is not picky about sleeping place.

“I don’t think it’s too bad,” Victoria answers, eyeing the house. “It’s just okay.”

“Unnie’s right. It just looks like a simple vacation house.” Yoona nods and a second later, a giggle escapes her lips. “I think the production team doesn’t want to spend too much money on a bigger one.”

“It’s not like we’re going to stay here forever, right?” L, who has just settled the payment with the taxi driver, ushers them to take their respective luggage and trudge into the house. “Now, let’s go in. I couldn’t wait to see what’s waiting for us.”

“Ha ha,” Nana says humourlessly, a bitter smile on her lips as she follows others through the door. “The exterior design may look mundane, but who knows if it’s going to be super beautiful inside, right?”

Nana is totally right. They should not have judged the book by its cover. The interior design, compared to the exterior design differs a lot. The mixture of pastel colours of the wallpaper; the tidy, minimal arrangement of brand-new furniture and the heavenly sweet-scented of aromatherapy makes them feel as if they were in a completely different world.

“Aren’t I right?” L turns to them, grinning widely. “This is just amazing!”

“It is,” L.Joe gapes. “This house is no joke; it’s beautiful!”

“Just like I thought,” Yoona chuckles. “You guys should not have judged it before we get inside the house, you know.”

Hyunsik face-palms in embarrassment. “True, noona. I shouldn’t have underestimated it.”

“I thought it looked just like our dorm.” Eunji bursts into big laughter.

Victoria looks at both of the team leaders. “There are three rooms in this house so how are we going to settle it?”

“Someone can go check the rooms and see how many beds it has in each room,” the team leader, Lu Han voices out and L.Joe briskly comes out as the representative.

“I think it’s likely to be one room for the guys and the other one is for the girls,” Yoona simply comments and L agrees to her statement.

“If it’s true, then let’s just make the left one as our own ‘storeroom’,” the Infinite member says. “If you guys don’t want to mess your room with luggage, you can put yours in there. It’d be neat that way.”

“I second that.” Lu Han gives him a nod. “We can also do some kind of games or chat in that room.”

Without any disagreement, they simply nod to the team leaders’ order and as if on cue, L.Joe returns to the living room.

“They have two bunk beds in each room, hyung,” the younger idol says quite breathlessly. “And the other room is empty – there’s nothing inside.”

 “Let’s just follow L’s words, then.” Upon Lu Han’s dismissal, each and every one of the idols starts to make their way to the respective rooms with their luggage along.

Interview

Production team: Lu Han-ssi, you indeed have talent in being a leader. The way you gave orders to them felt like you’ve done it in the first place.

Lu Han: *suddenly blushes* I don’t have talent in being a leader, really. I think being the oldest member in EXO and is always surrounded with younger members, I feel like I’m used to facing this kind of situation. Besides, I’ve been looking out for Suho whenever he ordered us to do this and that. *nods*

L claps his hands to initiate the next session before all of them go out for sight-seeing. Standing up along next to the Lu Han in front of the anticipated roommates, L could not help getting a tad fidgety. It is really awkward and uneasy to have others’ attention solely on both of them.

“What are we going to do now?” asks L.Joe, agog. “We’re going sight-seeing, aren’t we?”

L grins at him. “We are, but before that, we’d like to announce a few things.”

“We have a few rules for you guys to obey,” continues Lu Han.

“Rules?”  Victoria rolls her eyes. “Ah, was this the thing you two were working on the night before our trip, wasn’t it?”

“That’s true, Victoria noona,” the striking visual answers dutifully. “We’ve set a few rules and we would like to have your utmost attention. If one happens to break one of these rules, you’ll get a death penalty!”

“Don’t joke, L oppa!” Eunji giggles amusedly. “It’s not the right time for one!”

“It’s the time for fun!” Hyunsik applauses excitedly. “I couldn’t wait to see what Jeju-do offers for me. I mean, I haven’t been here like three or four years, seriously.”

“Is there any penalty for those who didn’t obey the rules?” Yoona inquires to both of them.

“There is, but it’s totally different from what L just said.” A chuckle is heard from Lu Han’s lips. “He was just messing around, I think.”

“I was just messing around,” L agrees, winking. “Sorry!”

“So what about the rules? Are they difficult to obey?” Victoria looks at them questioningly.

“Actually it’s not if all of you give us full cooperation,” Lu Han answers, passing some particular papers to the co-team leader. “L, read these rules out loud.”

“Sure.” He nods and starts reading a set of rules out loud. “First, always listen and follow our instructions. Second, stay within the budget for this trip. If you want to buy foods or snacks, you would have to use your own money. Third, you are not allowed to go out within this house without proper permission from us. Fourth, using cell phones are acceptable, but please turn it off when we are doing team activities. Fifth and apparently the last one is, cooperate with the schedule that’s been made and enjoy this trip to the fullest!”

“You guys really made some decent rules,” Yoona remarks incredulously. “And yes, detailed ones.”

“They look like real leaders,” Victoria chortles. “Why didn’t you take the leader role in your group, huh?”

The two male idols squirm upon the overwhelming praise.

“It’s just the beginning, though.” Lu Han coughs awkwardly. “Who knows we’re going to screw it later?”

“You won’t,” Yoona says to him. “You and L will be just fine handling us.”

“The naughty us,” Eunji pipes us.

“And the always hungry us,” Nana laughs as the representative of the ‘always starving’ club.

“Speaking of it, who will be making dinner tonight?” questions the rapper of Teen Top.

Lu Han says, “We’ll talk about it once we’ve distributed the members.”

“Distributing what?” Nana is bowled over. “Will there be teams?”

Victoria peers at the girl doubtfully. “I thought you’ve already been well-aware about the fact that we have two leaders.”

“I haven’t.” She shakes her head. “I thought there’d be no teams.”

“There are two teams, Nana noona.” L nods. “There will be four members in a team and we’ll start the member distribution now.”

“How’d you go through it?” Hyunsik asks merely out of curiosity. “What I mean is, was it randomly picked?”

Lu Han opens his mouth. “To answer your question, Hyunsik… we’ve looked through it thoroughly before we put you guys together into teams.”

“I thought we can choose which team we want to be in!” Yoona pouts.

“Yoona noona, you can’t!” L quickly chimes in, giving her a somehow deadly, possessive glare. “You’re in my team and that’s it!”

The Tall 4 (Lu Han, Hyunsik, Victoria and Nana), who gets their team name based on their outstanding heights (all of them are consider tall since they exceed 170 cm except Victoria, whose height is 168 cm). Still, they are consisted of handsome, beautiful and tall idols.

Their first destination on the first day is visiting Jeju Sooingook (Miniature) Theme Park. They reach the place around 12 in the noon by taking a bus.

As the name suggests, Jeju Sooingook Theme Park is Jeju-do’s major tourist attraction, covering about 20,000 square meters of land, holding various miniature models of famous architecture from all over the world. Each corner is designed with its own unique fashion. The theme park is a combination of an exhibition hall and a cultural space where visitors can experience a variety of entertainment and culture. Here would make them travel around the world in approximately 80 minutes and your Gulliver’s Travel dream will come true.

“Oh my God, isn’t that Mount Rushmore from National Memorial Sculpture?” Nana gawks at the statue in disbelief as she walks together with Lu Han. Victoria and Hyunsik are far ahead of them.

“It is, Nana.” Lu Han smiles seeing how surprised she is right now to have witnessed all these great wonders of the world. “And that one is Taj Mahal. Though we don’t get to see it in India, there’s one here and it looks so real.”

Nana looks at the mosque shown by Lu Han as they walk closer to the miniature statue. “It’s really beautiful,” she says to her amazement. “Mosque is a prayer place for Muslims, isn’t it?”

The Chinese nods. “It indeed is a place for Muslims to pray.” He scratches his nape. “I’m not sure how they pray, though”

“It’s okay if you’re not sure.” Nana lets out a chuckle.

“Go stand in the middle, Nana.” Lu Han shoves his cell phone out of his pocket. “I’ll take a picture of you.”

“Sure.” She leisurely stands in the middle of the gate and makes the pose she always does – the ‘v’ hand gestures below her chin.

“Did it turn out fine?” she asks once it is done.

“It is,” he replies, smiling. “I’ll send it to you later.”

“Oppa, do you want one? I can take a picture of you here?”

“Nah, it’s okay,” he turns down her offer meekly.

“Alright then,” she says. “By the way, do you mind if I ask you something?”

“What is it?”

“How did you and L arrange the team? I mean, the members for the team.”

“L arranged that himself. He said that we should decide the members by people we would like to be with or by people who are still awkward around each other.”

Just like I guessed. If then, Yoona unnie wouldn’t have been in his group, she mutters to herself.

He furrows an eyebrow. “Why are you asking about it, Nana? Are you discontented of being my team?”

“Why would I be discontented, oppa?” A tiny smile spreads across her stunning feature. “I was just asking. That’s all.”

“Oh, really?” he says with a spark of suspicion. “I just thought of you wanting to be in L’s team.”

“Let’s go to them, oppa!” Nana tactfully tosses the subject away and grips his arm. “Victoria unnie and Hyunsik must be wondering where we are now.”

It turns out they really are searching for both of them.

“Where were you guys just now?” Victoria sounded somewhat angry. “We’ve been looking for you!”

Hyunsik simply smirks.

 “I thought you two have lost your way to the end of the park.”

“We were just taking some pictures here and there,” Nana answers and Lu Han just nods in approval.

Anger washes away and a flicker of happiness surges in her face. “Anyway, let’s go that dim-lighted building. I heard from some people that there is something interesting within the place.”

“Let’s go!”

“Go, go!”

After hitting their feet into the warm waterfall of Cheonjeyeon and release their tension, the other four whose team name is Infinite Power (the name itself is stolen from L’s on-going drama, My Lovely Girl) took a taxi to Teddy Bear Museum, only to find out that the museum is just 5 minutes’ walk away from Cheonjeyeon Waterfall.

Truth to be told, L and L.Joe who are undeniably not into teddy bear and stuffs (the fact they are guys), but they ultimately give in to both girls. Yoona and Eunji wanted to visit the museum and see how those adorable teddy bears look like.

L.Joe is actually taken aback that Eunji seems to have affection for teddy bears albeit her rough, easy-going demeanour, to which the girl replies, “I don’t know whether I like them. I just want to see them up-close.”

The Teddy Bear Museum lives up to its name, boasting quite an impressive variety of teddy bears that have been loved for more than a hundred years the world over. Inside the different sections; the History Hall, Art Hall and Project Exhibition Hall, you can view the teddy bears from various countries.

“There’s a lot of teddy bears than I could’ve ever thought,” L mumbles, eyeing the variety of teddy bears along with the other three. They do no split up and instead, walk in a group. “There’s a post office theme, Charlie Chaplin, Normandy, Hong Kong theme and even the Beatles!”

L.Joe chuckles cheerily. “It surpassed my expectation with all these teddy bears. Never had I thought the museum would be this huge.”

“Goodness, there’s an 18 SX statue over there!” As if an innocent girl, Eunji clamps her palms over her eyes.

Yoona gapes then laughs out loud. “Why would the statue be there when this is obviously a museum full of teddy bears?”

“Ha ha,” L and L.Joe laughs as well at the sight of the kissing couple statue.

“And that Mona Lisa teddy bear’s totally hilarious!” Eunji cracks up. “You should check that out, Yoona unnie!”

“Where is it?”

“That one – in the frame.” L points his finger at a particular direction. The teddy resembles the great Mona Lisa in some particular ways. The way it dresses and fits in the frame would definitely make people laugh out loud heartily.

“That’s funny!” A laugh escapes the older female’s lips. “L, can you take my picture here?”

“Why not?” He grabs her cell phone and clicks the ‘capture’ button when the latter has found her favourite pose with the Mona Lisa teddy bear.

“L.Joe-ah, can you take me and Yoona noona in a picture?” he asks him for help.

“Sure, hyung.”

“Why are we taking a picture together?” She could not help feeling confused. “To be completely honest, I don’t want to take one with you, L.”

A rush of disappointment is evidently splattered across his face. “Why don’t you want to take a picture with me, noona? You know, it’s just for memory’s sake.”

It is not that she does not notice how his face massively darkens. “I’m sorry, but I do mind about your countless fan girls’ feelings. I don’t want to get backlashes than I already have a lot if this scene were to be aired.”

“It’s just a picture, noona,” L.Joe pitches in, hands held the older female’s cell phone – he is ready to take a picture of them at any time. “I don’t think it would hurt them, would it?” he questions himself.

“L.Joe’s right. They wouldn’t be hurt,” L presses her. “Come on, noona. I really want to keep a picture of us and uhm, yeah, it’s good if we get to reminisce it one day when we missed this place.”

Yoona sighs and fixes her eyes on Eunji. The latter offers her a shrug, not knowing whether she should simply accept his proposal.

Interview

Production team: Why were you hesitating back then, Yoona-ssi?”

Yoona: *laughs* I wasn’t hesitating. I was just concerned about how L’s fan girls would react if they saw us in a picture. L has a lot of fan girls and to say I wasn’t afraid, it would be an understatement. I was beyond petrified. I did not want people to taunt me for being too close with the male idols – not only L.

Production team: But what if you were to have feelings for one of the boys? Would you still care about their fan girls’ feelings?

Yoona: *lowers her head and smirks* That’s a… rather hard question. Can’t I just skip it?”

“Fine,” comes out her agreement after another deep sigh is heaved. “Just one and if the photo turns out ugly, don’t blame me and just get over it.”

Needless to say, a smile breaks out of his lips and L could not care less if it really turns out ugly.

The last stop for the team Tall 4 before they call it a day is Hyeopjae Beach.

Hyeopjae Beach is located on the west side of Hanrim-eup and is part of Hanrim Park. Besides being dubbed as one of the beautiful beach in South Korea or maybe worldwide, you can look up in amazement to Mt. Hallasan which is the highest mountain in South Korea. To simply put, it is a perfect place for a relaxing family vacation – running away from the city's hustle and bustle.

Lu Han does not join Hyunsik, Victoria and Nana go swimming despite bringing extra clothes. He prefers to stay on the sand, watch over them having so much fun as well as at the hearty children happily playing at the seashore, making sandcastles and stuffs. The evening is not too hot and it is such an extremely perfect time to play with the sparkling, crystal clear water.

However, not in his case.

A sudden phone call interrupts his leisure time.

“Lu Han hyung!” Chen bursts out without proper greeting through the speaker.

The Chinese winces and rubs his ears. “Hey, don’t be too loud. You know, my ears hurt, Jongdae.”

“Fine,” he answers indifferently. “How’s it going there? Are you having fun so far?”

“I’m having fun and am also free from workload, I must say,” he answers. “We’re currently at the beach, but I don’t go swimming with them.”

“Why don’t you join them, hyung? You love beach, don’t you?” he asks, sounded very sceptical.

“Don’t feel like swimming.”

“Are you, by any chance, sick again, hyung?” Worry smashes in his voice, causing Lu Han to feel suffocated. Everyone knows about Lu Han’s poor condition at the moment, but much to his luck, he is fine and is able to join the trip. That is the reason why Chen is particularly worried sick of .

“Do you want manager hyung to go there and send you some medication?”

“No need to. I’m… just fine.”

“Really?”

“I am.”

The conversation only gets to end after Lu Han asked some questions about the other members. Chen needed to end the call as he needs to get himself ready for the next schedule.

“Hey, Lu Han.”

Victoria appears next to him just after he tossed his cell phone aside.

“Oh, noona,” he says, knocked for six by her sudden visit. “Have you stopped swimming? It’s still early, though.”

“It’s enough for an old person like me,” words that escape her lips make Lu Han laugh.

“Why aren’t you swimming too, Lu Han?” She rinses her wet hair with the towel.

He gives her a shake.  “Just watching you guys swim is enough for me. I just don’t feel like swimming.”

There is a beat of silence afterwards.

“You have a problem, don’t you, Lu Han?” Victoria can sum things up in an instant. “Ever since you came back home and now we’re in the midst of a trip, you’ve been different. I mean, there’s like something bothering you.”

Lu Han is taken aback. “H-how come you know it, noona?” His voice falters before he bobs his head down. “It feels like you can read my mind.”

“I can feel it.” Victoria grins at the Chinese. “What is it that bothering you?”

“Do you have a problem with your members?” she drops another question.

He shakes his head helplessly. “It’s not. All of us get along very well.”

“Then what is it?” She rolls her eyes, scanning the latter’s face expression. “Tell me so that I can help you.”

Lu Han remains stiff.

“Or…” Victoria lets her voice trail off deliberately. “Do you miss your family?”

Sheer silence again.

“Of course I do miss my family,” he says at last. “You miss yours too, don’t you?”

She nods. “I do. In fact, I am thinking of them right now. I wish I had come here with them.”

“Lu Han, let me tell you something,” she starts again.

“What is it?”

“No matter how much you missed them or your stress is right now, just hold it back.”

Lu Han’s face changes. “Noona, what do you mean by holding back?”

“I’ve been through a lot than you,” she remarks, simply beating around the bush. “The only thing I can say to you right now is be strong. I know deep within, you’re suffering. I’m suffering as well – and not only me. The others in our company too. But, you know what? They don’t show it to anyone else. The only thing they think of right now is to serve their fans as well as make money.”

“You’re a man, Lu Han. A man doesn’t easily fall down when he’s hit rock bottom.” Victoria sends him a warm, motherly smile as she rises. “Think about it.”

And then she leaves him to ponder her golden advice.

L, L.Joe, Yoona and Eunji have themselves teatime in the museum restaurant after they have had so much of a break at the museum garden.

“It’s really good to be here, isn’t it?” Yoona looks at them with a smile of significance. “It brings us back to our childhood memories.”

“Sure it does,” agrees Eunji. “I kind of love the concept of this museum. It doesn’t only suit the children, but us, the adults.”

“But for guys like us,” L.Joe trails off, stealing a glance at the older male. “It’s uhm, a bit, boring.”

“You guys who are actually boring. Not those cute, innocent teddy bears.” Yoona puckers her lip in mild annoyance. She sips the warm coffee in her cup and continues, “Girls like Eunji and I love this kind of girlish stuff, you know.”

“Uhm, that’s so right.” Eunji does not think the image of holding teddy bears suit her (since she hates girlish stuff), but she has to lie for the sake of Yoona. She would be very pissed if no one is on her side.

“Excuse me. I’m going to the washroom for a minute.” L.Joe leaves them to the washroom.

“L oppa, I was wondering about this team distribution,” Eunji asks L. “Why are we doing this? I mean, it’d be just fine for all of us to go sightseeing in a group – there’s no need to split up.”

“I kind of have expected there would be a person asking about this.” He smirks to himself. “But seriously to let you know, we’re going to play a game tomorrow so that’s why Lu Han hyung split us up into two teams.”

“It’s too early, don’t you think so?” Yoona questions curiously.

“It’s not too early, Yoona noona,” he remarks. “We have decided for the teams to stick together starting from the first day.”

“Touché,” she replies, conceding defeat.

Several minutes later, L.Joe returns to the table – not only by himself, though. There is an adorable companion of a female teddy bear wearing a red hanbok. Eunji has been saying she likes that one in the showroom, and much to his fortune, he happened to find one at the museum shop during his way back from the washroom.

“Here you go.” He hands it to her and adds, “For you.”

“You bought this for me?” Eunji appears flabbergasted. She could not help but smile seeing the teddy bear – the one she likes in the showroom was bought by L.Joe. “Thanks, L.Joe. I thought they wouldn’t sell this one. I mean, it looks so similar from the showroom. It’s super cute! Thanks again!”

Interview

Eunji: *just laughs and shows the production team the teddy bear* It’s really cute, isn’t it?

Production team: You seem to like the gift a lot, Eunji-ssi?

Eunji: *nods at once* It’s a gift from L.Joe although he didn’t need to buy it for me. It was so heart-warming for him to buy one for me, though, since I didn’t ask for it. I think it was the second time of him being so warm-hearted. I like that side of him. On stage, he would be so charismatic dancing and singing with s, but with me, he’s so warm and somewhat manly. I like that – warm L.Joe.

“No problem,” he answers, grinning like an idiot somehow. “Glad you like it.”

“How considerate you are, L.Joe-ah,” says Yoona, thinking that L.Joe is so nice to Eunji. She thinks to buy something the girl adores, he must have a lot of affections for her. No doubt at all.

“I was thinking to buy it after this, noona!”

Yoona stares at the visual incredulously. “Why’d you say that?” She emits a chuckle. “My goodness, I wasn’t jealous of Eunji and didn’t ask for one!”

“I’ll still buy you later.” L pinches the younger boy on his arm for being so forward with the gift to Eunji. Now he is embarrassed to face Yoona.

“Ouch! It hurts, hyung!”

Lu Han’s team went to the nearest supermarket to shop groceries for dinner before they went straight to the vacation house.

After much consideration, they have decided that dinner should be prepared by all of them since they are staying in Jeju-do for merely a night. In all honesty, it has been a while since every one of them last gathered up in the kitchen to prepare meals – not being dinner only.

L’s team had reached home twenty minutes ago, but they are so dedicated to lending their hands for dinner. They will be the ones savouring it later, after all.

“You guys should go visit Teddy Bear Museum later,” Yoona remarks to the other team amidst the busy preparation. “It was so amazing to have seen all those cute teddy bears in the museum.”

“I was totally mesmerized by them,” Eunji pitches in, does not forget to add details about the gift she got from L.Joe. “And I got a teddy bear from L.Joe!”

The male idol just blushes at the mention of his name. He is arranging plates, chopsticks and glasses on the dining table.

“By the way, what are we going to eat today?” Yoona is cutting some vegetables yet she has no clues of what they are going to eat tonight.

“Try to figure it out,” Victoria says secretively.

“What is it, Hyunsik?” she asks him, but to no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter