Pencil

Love Recipe
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

PENCIL

 

 

 

Yuri seems looked so distressful, she's been looking for something that seemed very important to her. Jessica who see Yuri behavior could only stare confusedly at Yuri’s figure who's been pacing around the room.


"Yuri what are you looking for??" Ask Jessica.


"Hmm" mumbling Yuri ignoring Jessica question. Yuri is still busy looking for something, and now she was kneeling right in front of the coffee table, looking down at the table. Jessica which is intrigued by Yuri act, tapping Yuri shoulder to get the younger’s one attention.


"What Sica? did you not see that I'm busy right now?" Yuri replied with a slightly annoyed tone. Yes, that was the nature of Yuri.. When she was focused on something, she would be angry if disturbed.


"why you sound so angry? I asked you nicely before, but you did not reply me! Don’t you think that maybe I can help you!" said Jessica with slightly rising her tone. Her emotions got triggered due Yuri tone earlier.


Yuri finally sat down on the couch next to Jessica. "You know that I like to write song lyrics right?" Said Yuri while sighing, Jessica only nodded hearing what Yuri said.


"And now I'm confused where to find my favorite Mickey pencil!" Said Yuri with frown.

"I think I put it on the dining ta

Please log in to read the full chapter