Package Delivery

Love Recipe
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi~ long time no see~ btw i'm still alive and kicking,hihihihi~ :D

 

 

Package delivery

 

 

Ding dong~

“wait a minute” said Jessica when she heard her apartment bell was ringing. Jessica walks to the intercom to check who’s visiting her at such hour? It’s already 10pm!

“oh Yuri?” whisper Jessica when she saw Yuri standing in front of her apartment door back facing the door.

“Yuri? What are you doing?” asked Jessica when she opened the door for Yuri. Jessica can see that Yuri seems so nervous. What happen with her lover? They were just having a date not long ago! Just two hour ago, Yuri was sending her home and then why yuri show up in front of her apartment? Did Yuri left behind her things in Jessica apartment? And then she just gonna pick it up.

“err.. sica..”

“hmm? What? Did you left something?” Jessica can see that Yuri taking something from her jeans pocket. Jessica cannot see clearly what Yuri hold into.

And then….

With an intense and loving gaze, Yuri reached Jessica palm and holding into it.

Jessica only can put her free hands over her agape mouth! Yeah! Yuri just put something to her ring fingers!

“Package delivery” said Yuri tenderly while slipping the rings into Jessica ring fingers. Jessica cannot contain her feeling anymore! Yuri can see tears b on Jessica eyes.

Af

Please log in to read the full chapter