Possessed

Love Recipe
Please log in to read the full chapter

Possessed

 

 

kriinggg~ kriinggg~ kriinggg~

The alarm ringing can be heard through Jessica bedroom. it’s so rare For Jessica Jung set her alarm to 5AM in the morning, yet the most surprising thing is, she didn’t turn off the alarm and go back to sleep! But she woke up like really woke up and going to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth.

After doing her business in the bathroom, Jessica walks into the kitchen and opened refrigerator and grab her low fat milk. She pours the milk into the glass and gulping all the contents.

“ahhh… so refreshing” said Jessica while wiping her milk moustache.

“oh.. its look like everyone still asleep” she said to herself.

Jessica decided to stay at Yuri,Taeyeon and Sooyoung dorm for a couple of days, she want to monitoring her beloved kwon seobang, Her kwon seobang just recover from catching cold and she want to make sure her seobang not being silly again like last week.

Jessica go back to her bedroom (which is Yuri bedroom actually) and seeing her seobang still deep asleep. Felt bored and cannot back to sleep, Jessica decide to go for jogging around the dorm complex, its been awhile for Jessica going for jogging, she sure all her muscle already stiff.

Jessica wore her training pants and hoodies and not to forget her brand new jogging shoes. Well, actually she buy that shoes not for jogging but just mere for style, she’s not into sport contrary with her lover who is gym freak.

“okay, better I’m going now before the other wakes up and mocking me” muttered Jessica. With that she takes her leave for jogging around the dorm complex.

Not so long after Jessica leave, Yuri, Sooyoung and Taeyeon all gathered into living room with unbelievable expression.

“Told you guys! Jessica has been act weirdly for these past days!” state Yuri’s.

“okay.. calm down guys.. Calm down.. maybe sica changing for good?” said Taeyeon calming the situation

“heck no freaking way midget!” retort Sooyoung abruptly. Taeyeon feel bit offended by sooyoung for calling her midget.

“wow.. wow.. what you called me syoo? Midget??” offended Taeyeon. Sensing that her two of friend having a little misunderstanding Yul try to cooling them down.

“guys.. guys remember our mission! Our mission!” said Yuri to Taeyeon and Sooyoung

“our mission your head!” Mumbled Taeyeon.

Yuri heard what Taeyeon mumbling about and “ok, Taeyeon why you being so sensitive?”

“I’m sensitive yul.. I’m sensitive! So what ?” answered Taeyeon nonchalantly.

“urgghhhh… ok ok.. we back to our main topic which is my girlfriend Jessica!” said Yuri. Sooyoung only nodded her head while munching her toast bread.

“wait ?? where you get that?” ask Taeyeon when she saw Sooyoung eat toast bread.

“I think Jessica made it?” said Sooyoung

“ok! This is really out of control!! sooyoung did you feel something weird after eat that toast ??”  ask Yuri

“no ? actually its taste good.. this take a bite” offered Sooyoung. Yuri takes bite and what sooyoung said was true! It’s taste good.

“guys? How about we run some test to Jessica?” Yuri and Sooyoung look at Taeyeon  in confusion.

“I mean.. come on.. sica have been act weirdly.. what if she didn’t change for good ?? what if she is.. er.. she is..”

“SHE’S WHAT ??” ask Yuri impatiently

“I’m not sure too.. lets we figure it out together!” and then the three of them gathered in living room with some books and laptop for surfing the internet. They want to solve this Jessica mystery before Jessica back from her morning jog.

Three of them seem so engrossed with their own research, and finally they reach to the final conclusion!.

“ok! Now we wait Jessica back from her morning jog and we only need to monitored her behavior, if its fit with our check list then we move to the next step” explained Taeyeon.

Not so long, Jessisa back from her morning jog and the three of them pretend to not see Jessica, they pretend to watch morning news. Jessica can sense that her girlfriend and her two side kick somehow act weirdly buts she only shrugs it off.

  Yuri, Taeyeon and Sooyoung keep monitoring Jessica and sometimes they whispering to each other and Jessica aware with what they doing but she keep it low. She want to know what silly plan they had in their back.

“guys.. what should we do now ?? 7 from 10 our check list is fit with sica ?? are we gonna going to the next step?

Please log in to read the full chapter