Dying

Love Recipe
Please log in to read the full chapter

pardon for any errors and grammatical error were found

 

 

Dying

 

 

It has been 3 days since Yuri falling sick, she cannot do anything besides lying in her bed with thick blanked wrapped around her body. Her face was so red because the fever and sometimes she got nosebleed too.

“Yuri-ah.. wake up.. its time to take your medicine” said Jessica softly waking up her lover

“urghh.. sica I’m dying sica.. I’m dying” said Yuri while holding her aching head.

“yah!! What are you talking about ?!! you just catch a cold!” scold Jessica. Well, for these past three days Yuri always talking gibberish like she’s dying.. she have to go to a far place or something like that, of course Jessica felt scared, her lover sound so serious when she talk about herself being dying.

“okay, if you think that you’re dying, we need go to see doctor now! N.O.W!” mad Jessica. Yuri put her head low and fidgeting her fingers.

“no need” whispered Yuri.

“you said yourself that you’re dying! Lets we see the doctor now!”

“no need sica.. I’m afraid” said Yul with teary eyes. Jessica can’t hold herself looking into her lover feeling so down and without she realizes tears already b in her eyes.

“seobang.. you scaring me.. don’t you know that I’m so worried right now??” said Jessica who now sitting in bed beside Yuri while holding her lover hands.

“I’m sorry sica”

“NO! We need to see doctor now!”

“sica please listen to me” plead Yuri

“No yul.. I’m not listening to you”

“please sicaaa” Jessica can’t hold her tears anymore and just let her tears fall freely.

“ssshhhh… don’t cry sica” said Yuri wiping her lover tears using her thumbs.

“Yull.. y-you just catch a cold! H-how can you said yo-urself that you’re dy-ing..” Jessica voice come ou

Please log in to read the full chapter