Blank Space

Love Recipe
Please log in to read the full chapter

Blank Space

 

Yuri been checking her phone for hundred times already, but still no news from her girlfriend. Did Jessica forget about their appointment?. Yuri only can sighing and wait patiently for Jessica.

“Miss your order already set, should we serve it now?” asked the waiters waking up Yuri from her own thought.

“Oh.. can you served it later, I’m still waiting for someone” Yuri smiled little.

“Alright then.” With that the waiters take his leave. Yuri back to her phone again, this time she tried to call Jessica. 

Before her call got into the line, Yuri heard the familiar voice, yes it was Jessica voice. She put back her phone and cannot hide her smile when she saw Jessica walking toward her table.

“Sorry for keeping you wait” Said Jessica while take her seat.

“Hmm.. no its okay” smile Yuri.

“So? Why you insisted to meet up in here?” ask Jessica curiously.

“What? D-did you forget what today is it?” said Yuri disappointedly.

“Did I miss something?” ask Jessica unsurely.

“Are you that busy till you forget about our anniversary?” Yuri smiled sadly.

“Oh..”

“Really??” said Yuri unbelievable.

“Mianhae.. its just slips off of my mind”

“Fine”

“Are you angry?” asked Jessica. And now suddenly the atmospheres become heavy.

“No”

“But you sound angry”

“Just forget it Sica.. it doesn’t matter anymore.. please can we enjoy this dinner instead?” said Yuri in defeated tone. She just didn’t want to make the situation become uglier.

With that Yuri give signal to the waiters to serve her order.

In no time everything already placed in its place, Yuri especially order all Jessica favorite.

“So how is work?” asked Yuri tried to break the ice.

“its fine.. nothing new”

“I heard you got offer for new drama role?”

“hmm..” humming Jessica. Yuri only stare at her girlfriend who now busy with her salad.

“good for you then” said Yuri flatly.

Cling

Jessica suddenly put down her utensil, and staring sharply to Yuri.

“Why? You seem sound not happy at all”

“No. I’m not.”

“Seriously.. I’m really sorry if I forgot about our anniversary.. I know you Yuri-ah!”

“Sorry is not enough Sica”

“Then what do you want?”

“You always busy.. can you spare just a little time for us? Even its hard for me to get your call” said Yuri who now leaning her back on her chair.

“I’m sorry Yuri. I’m not you who born from well family, I need to work hard to get what I have now”

“You don’t need to work hard if you accept my proposal!”

“Ok, that’s it! If you want to bring up this topic again.. I better go.. I still had things to do” with that Jessica stand up and ready to leave Yuri.

“You always run away Sica!” Now Yuri also stand from her chair and both of them stare at each other intensely, good thing Yuri already booked the entire place, if not of course they’ll draw people attention.

“I’m tired Yuri.. we already agree to not bring that up again”

“Why? Do you really love me?”

“I love you!”

“Then why?”

“it’s just.. I’m still not ready” sighing Jessica.

“Then when? How much longer I need to wait?”

“I don’t know..”

“This is nonsense” said Jurina bitterly.

“If you cant wait for me.. then i’m setting you free Yuri”

“What?!” shouted Yuri. “No.. no.. no.. you really out of your mind Jung Sooyeon! Are you serious saying that words?!”

“Yes”

“Dammit!”

“Yuri.. I know I might can’t give what you want.. I don’t want to tied you down with me without certainty”

Yuri only can look at her girlfriend soon to be ex- in disbelieve, how can god so cruel to her? She’s not going to lose her girlfriend on their anniversary day right?
 Yuri can see that her girlfriend taking a deep breath before released it slowly and saying the word that she hope she would never hear it!.

“Let’s we take a break” said Jessica surely.

“hahaha.. you’re fcking joking right!” Yuri turn her body back facing Jessica. She can’t show her tears to Jessica, she’s not that weak.. well, that’s totally lie of course! Jessica is her kryptonite.. without Jessica she cant imagine what will happen to her.

“No.. I’m serious Yuri.. let’s we take a break”

“I-I don’t know.. I need to think clearly” with that Yuri grab her belonging and walk away from Jessica who still stands in her place. She needs to get away from Jessica, or she’ll breakdown in front of Jessica and she didn’t want that to happen.

Yuri drive her car without fix destination, she just want to get away from what just happened. She still digest what really happen to her and Jessica relationship. It can’t ended just like that! Her relationship for three y

Please log in to read the full chapter