HER

Love Recipe
Please log in to read the full chapter
HER

 

 

I want to make a confession.

I love my girlfriend, yes I do!

But sometimes my girlfriend can be so pain in the . There’s no relationship in this world going through without a quarrel or misunderstanding.

When I had quarreled with Sica my girlfriend, there’s someone who always cheer me up.

She’s really understanding, she always gimme her bright smile. Only her who know how to makes me laugh and smile.

I think I can’t live without her.

Did Sica got jealous with her? Of course she is!

She’s my everything.

There are no way peoples not gonna falling in love with her!

She’s just adorable, her big eyes, her cute voice, and she’s can be little bit klutz sometimes.

And today I have been spending all my day with her.

My girlfriend not knowing thou, if she knows maybe I might sleep on the couch again tonight. Gezz it’s not like I’m cheating behind her back duh! Err.. I did not cheating behind her back did i?

Urghh.. Whatever

I sit on my comfortable cushion while changing TV channels, it’s so rare that my girlfriend not calling me at all.

Ring~Ring~Ring~

Speaking of the devil!

“hello?” I answered the phone

“Yul? Where are youuu? I miss you” There she is leashing her high pitch but cute voice.

“I’m in home sicababy” and suddenly ‘she’ ran toward me and sitting on my lap while showing her cute big eyes.

“aww.. honey~ did you miss me” I’m talking to ‘her’ and then she kissed my cheeks happily.

“YAH!! Who are you talking with huh seob

Please log in to read the full chapter