The Rose Doll

The Rose Doll

~After a hour and a few minutes~

"Jessica, Jessica?" Yuri called to the girl who was still laying on her shoulder.

"Jessi..." she moved the girl's figure slightly and realized how limp she was.

"My goodness, she's sleeping" 

"Jessie~"Yuri sung slowly moving the girl's arm around.

"mmmph" the doll groaned leaning her head against the student's shoulder.

"so you're not hungry?"

The doll didn't respond, already sound asleep again.

"Okay" Yuri spoke to herself lifting the girls figure up and holding her bottom with both hands as Jessica's arms stayed wrapped around her neck.

She made her way into the bed room and layed the petite figure on the bed, touching her hand in effort to release it, however the dolls grip was surprisingly tight.

"Jessica" Yuri said annoyed trying to release the grip.

"Sleep"

"You want me to sleep with you?" 

"mmmmph" Jessica said almost sounding pleased.

"Yuri-ahhh sleep"  "Huh" Yuri moved her head back seeing the surprisingly awake girl who instantly fell back asleep again.

"Wahhh she's so weird" She smiled at the blondes strange personality.

Finding that her effort to let go was absolutely useless, Yuri let her body fall next to Jessica's the dolls long slender arms still wrapped around her.

"If you wake up hungry, don't complain." She spoke to the supposedly sleeping girl.

Once her eyes had closed completely Jessica opened her gray ones, looking at the beautiful woman next to her.

Still surprised that she was in full form Jessica, released her grip letting her arms free. Slowly she ran her hand against Yuri's soft cheek.

"So beautiful." she spoke softly.

"Why thank you." A voice replied, brown eyes opening moment's after.

Yuri couldn't help but burst out laughing once she saw Jessica's surprised expression. 

"Are you hungry?" The ebony haired woman asked, letting her hand's cup Jessica's face and pull her into a quick kiss, that sadly for Jessica was on her forehead.

"Yes." She whispered holding onto Yuri's shirt while she buried in face into the soft neck and long locks.

"So...are you going to get up or stay in this position?"

Though Yuri enjoyed the situation they were in, she was excited to see Jessica's expression once she eats for the first time.

Jessica took in a long inhale of sweet perfume before looking up at Yuri, meeting wondering eyes that were blocked a bit by the dark locks that fell over her small face. 

"Stay..."

Yuri laughed again at the adorable response. 

"Okay princess, I guess I'll eat alone then." She snuck out the bed quickly, Jessica being left alone.

With a pout the blonde moved out the bed as well following behind.

"But I thought you wanted to stay?" Yuri mocked kind heartedly, patting the blondes head as she moved pass her and into the living room.

"You're not funny." 

"What? I am practically a comedian."

"A what?" Jessica turned not used to the word.

Yuri rolled her eyes light heartedly. "A guy or girl who makes alot of people laugh."

"But I don't think what you're saying is funny." Jessica spoke honestly, a kind of expression that a grump kid would make except she was far from a child.

"Okay okay, lets eat."

The dinner was fairly quite, with Yuri enjoying the amazing expressions Jessica was making along with the little giggles that spread across her face when she would catch the girl looking at her.

Jessica was a ball of excitement while she ate food and took in as much of the experience as possible.

Once they had finished eating she was told to help, which she did willingly because she could be right next to Yuri while doing it.

The night was fairly interesting for Jessica, though it was basic for Yuri.

Yuri had decided to take a shower while Jessica snoozed off.

Through the shower the blonde woke up, moving to the bathroom where she heard the water sound.

"Yuri?" she asked opening the door.

There was not a response, but she could hear humming behind a shower curtain. 

A bit frightened, Jessica took slow steps further into the room.Once she reached the shower she slowly pulled the curtain open.

"Ahhh!" Jessica squealed causing the taller girl to move back. "What?" 

"You're..." She covered her eyes from viewing the girl in front of  her.

"I'm...?" Yuri remained in her position, not stopping the water or covering herself. "You're and...and"

Yuri smiled softly, bringing her wet hands to pull down Jessica's.

"It's okay seeing someone . Plus we're both girls" She ended turning back to the  shower head.

"Really?"

"mmmph" she assured.

Yuri didn't pay much attention to the girl until she felt another form behind her. 

Turning around she saw the blonde, and behind her. "What are you doing?"

"Taking a shower."

"I can see that, but why?"Yuri asked her figure turned completely now. "Because  you said it was fine." She spoke nonchalantly.

"You mushroom." She pinched the girl's ear hearing a high squeak move past her lips. 

"Whaaa why did you do that?" she whined pouting. "Get out."

"Why?"

"Because I said so." Yuri spoke, a smile breaking down the stern look she had placed on once her eyes viewed Jessica's pout.

The blonde was on the verge of tears before Yuri sighed. Pulling her into a overly close hug.

"Okay, sorry but next time warn me first?" 

Jessica sniffled lightly before wrapping her arms around Yuri as well.

"Okay." She whispered softly, not minding the water that trickled down her head and body as it did to Yuri.

"Can I stay?"

Yuri moved out the hug, looking at Jessica's lightly swollen eyes that expressed her surprise.

"Do you want to stay in the shower with me?" She lifted a brow, viewing the girl's innocent expression.

Jessica nodded with intent and Yuri was persuaded that it was all innocence and nothing more.

"Okay, you can stay." 

"Yah" Jessica hugged  her again as she rolled her eyes.

'Did she really give into this strange woman's desires so easily' she thought to herself.

Jessica smiled along. The shower was unreasonably long, the time had passed with Jessica trying to learn the song Yuri was humming, Yuri trying to get the doll to wash her hair even though Jessica claimed that she didn't like the taste of the soap, which Yuri scolded her for trying to taste. The shower consisted of  bubbles, and hair braiding which Jessica claimed she could do though she couldn't, and in conclusion a water fight that originated from Yuri turning the water on cold.

The night was fun and Jessica surprisingly loosened up, able to laugh despite all the sneaky tricks Yuri pulled. The doll quickly realized that through it all she was able to stay a doll due to Yuri's love, and the feeling that fluttered in her heart was more than appreciation but love as well.

 


Its been a while and yes my heart was broken when Jessica was kicked out of snsd. However i hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Author out!