The Rose Doll

The Rose Doll

"Listen Jessica, over there is the cabbage i need you to season it and then we'll jar it. I'll make the rice okay?"

"This...you ant me to do what?" Jessica asked full sized and looking at the ingredients layed out on the table by Yuri.

"yahhh mushroom, just help me out a little. Plus it's punishment for you deciding on your own to sneak out and follow me to school"

The doll pouted hearing the student's words.

"Nope don't give me that face" Yuri turned away from Jessica and made her way into the small kitchen that was a few inches from her apartment living room.

"But Yuri this is all your fault for constantly abandoning me!"

"Well my cute mushroom..." the black haired pearl poke putting a few cups of rice into the cooker before closing it and turning to the blonde pouting doll.

"I'm paying attention to you now. So get cutting and seasoning " She flashed a huge smile.

"Ahhhhhh yuri~ahhh I don't want to do it"

Yuri walked over to the table where Jessica sat whinning her eye balls out.

"Hay, if you don't help me make diner than you're not eating" the doll folded her arms sure that there was no way her master wouldn't let her eat.

"Okay" Yuri pulled the girl's cheeks annoyed. "No food for you then"

Jessica looked at her for a bit watching her cut the cabbage and season it, after a few minutes the doll finally gave in bothered by the tense atmosphere.

"Okay okay I'll do it Yuri"

The bright student lifted her head from the food she was preparing with all concentration and flashed her common, 'I got you' smirk.

"But I can't work in these clothes" 

Yuri looked at the girl who was still dressed in the sleek clothes she had came in at first.

"Okay come on" Yuri got up from her chair waiting as Jessica got up as well following her into her room.

"What are you doing" The blonde asked looking at the student who opened her closet surfing through a few of her clothes.

"here" she tossed a pair of joggers and white simple shirt at the blonde who dogged it as if it was a ball.

"You can't even catch clothes?" Yuri laughed taking the pants off the girl's head."Put them on and meet me in the kitchen"

Jessica nodded okay as she watched the girl move back into the kitchen.

"Okay, How do I do this?" Jessica asked her self since she wasn't used to dressing, or at least dressing herself.

"Which hole do I put my head in?"

30 minutes later.

"What is that little mushroom doing?" Yuri asked realizing the blondes absence from the table and the fact that she was almost done preparing the kimchi, which she promised herself Jessica would help make.

"yahhh Jessica!" the girl yelled storming into the room only to view a half dressed girl laying on her bed sound asleep.

"Arrrgh" the student growled annoyed. She took the other table and lightly hit it on the girl's head.

"ouch" Jessica whined feeling the impact.

"Get your out of this bed, and help me cook" 

"But Yuri i don't know how to put these things on" The blonde sat up on the bed her hair a bit messy.

"You're kidding right?"

The blonde shook her head 'no' receiving a 'wtf' look from Yuri who simmered down from her blast of frustration.

"Stand up" 

The doll obyed standing up from the bed in front of Yuri in her underwear and bra, the white shirt was put on the wrong arm so of-course Yuri couldn't help but laugh a bit.

"What?"

"Nothing nothing" The girl said holding her stomach. "I can't believe you put your shirt on that way"

Jessica looked at the shirt and then Yuri before her eyes started to water at how upset she was.

"Yah yah don't cry" Yuri said pulling the dolling into a hug as her giggle died down.

"Awww my mushroom, I'm sorry" The student pulled from the hug and wiped the small tears that fell down the dolls cheeks, "here let me help you" Yuri took the shirt my the him and lifted it up allowing it to pass over the girl's head.

"you put a T-shirt on this way" Yuri explained taking off her own shirt to demonstrate.

Jessica looked at her figure tones and softly tanned, her chest covered in a black simple bra.

"And then you lift it up, Jessica are you paying attention?" Yuri asked at the girl who jerked and shook her head.

"Hay pay attention"

"mmmmph I'm paying attention"

"Okay lift it up and put it over your head" 

"Oh Okay" Jessica blushed slightly as she followed the girl's direction.

After a few minutes of Yuri repeating herself and the doll becoming surprisingly shy, both girl's got dressed, well Yuri got undressed and then dressed.

"I saved a few bit's of cabbage for you to finish" the student explained walking back to the kitchen.

"You couldn't finish it"

"Nope" Yuri smiled at the blonde taking her seat and watching the doll sit as well.

Jessica took some cabbage, "hay put these gloves on" Yuri handed the clean plastic gloves to the doll who accepted.

She watched jarring some of the cabbage after putting her own gloves on. "By the way, can you even eat?"

The girl looked up from the cabbage a look of confusion,"since I'm a human now, it should be okay, but I still haven't tried it yet"

"Really?" Yuri looked up with a assuring smile,"Then we can eat together today and figure out what kind of food you like"

She looked back at the jar continuing" If you  don't like this, then we can go out to eat next time."

"Together?" Jessica asked stopping her work.

"yahhh hurry up Jessica move your hands faster! Look you haven't gotten anything done yet."

"It's hard" The blonde became flustered as she tried to hurry which wasn't really any more of a change.

"Isssh" Yuri groaned moving her chair next to Jessica, who looked at surprised.

"What?"

"Nothing" Jessica turned back to the cabbage.

"Do it like this" Yuri stood from her chair moving over Jessica and putting her hands over the blondes and moving them faster.

"Yuri~ahhhh that's too fast"

"No" Yuri lowered her head and turned to face Jessica "You're too slow"

"No..." the doll turned her attention quickly from Yuri and back to the table, the woman's face was far too close for comfort. "You are just super human"

Yuri smiled wider, "Why thank you mushroom" she mad e her way back to her chair.

"I try"

"Yuri this isn't working" the blonde whined moment's after the student  had instructed her.

"That's cause you don't pay attention"

"No, every time I try to do it everything gets messed up and i don't know it's all stupid"

'hahaha" Yuri laughed gaining the dolls attention. "You're soo cute Jessica"

"..." 

The blonde didn't say a word, rather she felt a strong ping in her heart and quickly tears started to fill her eyes.

Yuri was a bit afraid at the sudden flow of tears.

"H-Hey Jessica...?"

"...Huh?" The blonde felt the water down her face."I'm crying...no wonder my vision all blurry"

"Are you okay?" Yuri asked taking off her gloves and wiping away the dolls tears.

"So even I am capable of so many tears"

Yuri wasn't sure what to say so she kept quite moving her hand away from the blondes face.

"All those other times,before i had time to experience those painful emotions, I had already returned to being a doll..." the girl wiped away the tears that continued to roll.

"And i could never understand why...All i wanted to say was my masters name but before I had the chance i was already crowned with the tittle of ''monster'"

Yuri watched the girl slowly break down and her heart soften as she continued to speak.

"But it turns out that I...was so desperately longing for a smiling face that i didn't realize it myself"

"Jessica" Yuri patted the girl's head.

The girl turned to look up at the soft eyes girl who had a comforting smile on her face, "Wrap your arms around me"

The doll stood up quickly holding the student tightly and she cried on her shoulder.

"I'll always hold you like this...so you can cry as much as you like" 

Yuri voice soothed the crying girl who held onto the student for dear life crying all the pain she had experience out.

"I'll always be here for you Jessica"


New chapter yeah yeah whoot whoot, So I'll try to update like this more so comment , tell me what you guys think, and I'll see you all soon Bye!!!