The Rose Doll

The Rose Doll

"Yuri"

"Yuri"

"Yuri!"

The small doll tugged onto the students shirt repeating the name over and over again.

"It should be done by now Yuri~ahhhhh"the voice was high and loud which was surprising since it was coming from such a little figure.

"Hay stop bothering me mushroom"Yuri pinched the blondes cheek causing her to pout."I'm making your clothes"

"But i've been waiting all this time for you to come from school. Then, you say your doing homework, and now after all this time you say you have to sew" The doll looked up at Yuri.

"When are you going to start paying attention to me!" Jessica yelled loudly at Yuri.

The student remained focused on the clothing she was making.

"I've already told you, you have to tell me you love me at least once a day, but you still haven't said anything yet!"

"Dolls just want to be loved. Don't you understand?"

Yuri lifted her left hand taking the edge of the dolls clothing and lifting her, she then dropped her onto the ground off the desk.

"You're so annoying"

"Yahhh! what do you think you're doing?"

"Don't be so loud mushroom. Go wait patiently over there"

"NO!!" Jessica yelled her arms folded.

"Yahhh Jessica" Yuri moved from the machine turning to the doll on the floor."All I want to do right now is to use my talent to make you even more beautiful. Me working so hard to do so is just another expression of love"

The small doll blushed pink,"Well if you say it that way, I guess it's okay... like this"

The noir haired girl turned from the doll back to the sewing machine,"Well, that was easy to deal with."

"Yahhhh!!!"

Yuri smiled hearing the dolls whining, 'sooo cute!!!' she thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Morning you two!" Yuri spoke making her way into the burger joint where Sooyoung, Taeyeon,and the sweet Yoona and Seohyun sat already eating their breakfast.

"You look different today."Sooyoung said as the black haired girl placed her bag on top of the table.

"Eh? How so?"

"Your back stupid" Taeyeon said causing the student to turn around only to view a certain doll clinging onto her back.

"Mushroom?!"

she took the doll from her back holding it up with an annoyed expression,

"What are you doing here?" she whispered softly enough so that only the blonde could hear her.

"It's your punishment for ignoring me yesterday"

"Issssh" The girl growled annoyed at the dolls action.

"Ahh_ This is the super cute Mushroom, Then?" Seohyun asked her face glowing as the brunette next to her smirked softly looking slightly away from her book at the beauty.

"Can I take a picture unnie?"

"Yeah, I guess?"Yuri sat down leaning as she placed the doll on top of the table allowing the eager girl to take repeated pictures of the doll.

"I must take a picture, ooh let me take some more"

She leaned over the table tipping over Taeyeon's fries,"Yahhh Seohyun" 

The young girl looked in the direction of the petite girl's food, "Oh I'm so sorry" She back off picking up the fries.

"It's alright" Yoona's chilled tone spoke gaining everyone's attention, well except Taeyeon.

"No it's not go buy me a new one" the student teased trying to see how far she could get the girl to go.

"Oh okay"

"Seohyun don't you dare" Yoona's tone was stern.

"Mmmmph" the small girl pouted at the serious student who held onto Seohyun's wrist and pulled her back down into her seat softly.

"You're no fun Yoona~ahhhh"

​"Your so bad Tae" Sooyoung bumped her jokingly.

"This is the doll then?" Sooyoung asked taking a bite of her morning muffin.

"Yeah"

"Ooooh she is so cute" Taeyeon mocked Seohyun tone turning to the blushing girl who was looking at her worst that Yoona was still holding onto.

"Thank's Taeyeon~" Yuri joked back with a fake smile.

"Hay, Seohyun you should send me those pictures"Sooyoung spoke looking at the young brunette who looked quickly at her, snapping from her daze.

"Why do you want them unnie?"

"Well I wanted to post them on the blog"

"That's a good idea" Yuri spoke taking some of Taeyeon's fries since she forgot to order breakfast.

"And why is that?" Taeyeon asked raising her head from the laptop she was glued to all morning.

"Well this way, I think everybody will accept that, Jessica's just an ordinary doll"

Even though Yuri knew the doll wasn't normal, she still didn't like the rumors surrounding the doll and it made her upset.

"Mushroom," the student looked at the stiff doll on the table "Isn't one of those dangerous dolls."

"Okay okay I'll post an update as soon as I get home"

"Thanks, Sooyoung"

Yuri smiled taking a bite of Sooyoung's sandwich, as the girl shot a glare ay her. A look that Yuri shrugged off.

"Oh, but I'm glad"

"What?"

Sooyoung turned to her friend with a ' you know what I'm talking about' look before she spoke again.

"That doll suddenly showing up on your back really freaked me out"

'That's cause you're a whimp" Taeyeon added getting a head shove form her tall friend.

"Yahhh you have oil and salt all over your hand, don't put that shi...stuff in my hair" she corrected herself remembering Yoona's hate of cursing.

"Anyways I was going to say" Sooyoung turned from Taeyeon and to Yoona. "After hearing your words, I feel better"

"Yeah and with that look IO know you must treasure mushroom" Seohyun added with a cute smile as she looked at the doll and then Yuri.

"mmmm I guess"

Sooyoung smiled at her friends childish attitude.

"Classes are going to start soon" Seohyun stood up hearing Yoona's words and watching her close the book she had been reading.

Yoona stood up as well, walking as the young girl followed behind.

"Have a nice day guys" Seohyun said turning while they were almost out the door and waving goodbye to the group of women.

"Bye" Sooyoung waved with a big smile as she got up as well still eating the fries she didn't finish.

"Well I'm off then, I'll see you two later" Yuri spoke waking the doll from the table as she waved goodbye to her friends.

"Buy Yuri"

"Yo Sooyoung" Taeyeon spoke as Yuri made her way out the restaurant.

"What?" Sooyoung packed  her school tote.

"I think I went the wrong way with Tiffany"

"You mean your home room teacher?"

"Yesss" the girl whispered which was weird since they were talking at a normal volume.

"What about her?"

"Well you see I kind of well kissed her by force" she said slowly waiting for the girl to hit her.

"Yahhh" Sooyoung slapped the back of her head. 

"I deserve that"

"You deserve more than that"

"Okay okay but what the hell do I do, I mean she keeps telling me she can't but whenever I look at her she blushes"

"And?" Sooyoung asked putting the bag over her shoulder.

"Well isn't that a sign or something?" Taeyeon asked putting her laptop into the bag.

"well..." The petite girl waited for her friends idea eagerly.

"I think that you should do it in a different way but if you like her, I mean like like, then you should keep trying"

"really?" Taeyeon asked a bit relieved.

"Yeah Taeng"

"Psssh thanks I was so nervous"

"Yeah yeah lets just get to class " Sooyoung ruffled her friends hair with a smile as they made their way to school.

"But I couldn't control myself I mean she is so hot"

"Hay you better shut up" Sooyoung laughed slapping her cocky friends back.

"Ouch, I'm going to sue you" Taeyeon said pulling on Sooyoung's ear. 

"really, then I'll sue you back" 

"That's if you can catch me" Taeyeon slapped the girl's head jokingly as she ran to class.

"Isssh only if i had time" Sooyoung spoke to herself walking to class and ignoring her bothersome friend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its a short chapter, i know but I will try to update more often. I love you guys so yeah bye!!