The Rose Doll

The Rose Doll

A few weeks later

"The Rose Doll" Yuri spoke to herself repeatedly trying not to forget the name while walking through the halls of the school building tapping a blue ink pin to her chin.

"Yuri" Seohyun waved to the older girl across from her, she hurried to meet Yuri half way and walked by her side.

"Do you think that a married woman can cheat on her husband with another woman if she's truly in love?"

"What?" Yuri stopped at the total 'out of the blue' question, she turned to the younger girl with a smile already knowing that her question had something to do with Im Yoona.

"Well you see I was talking to Yoona and..." Seohyun continued as Yuri smiled even wider as the student verified her answer.

"Well I think that Yoona is very complex, so..." Yuri turned to the girl stopping her steps and pushing together the two soft cheeks of Seohyun that always glowed pink.

"To know what Yoona really meant behind her what ever response she gave you, You will have to speak to her not me"

"but unnie"

"Bye Seohyun" Yuri hurried passed her young friend and moved through the clutter of busy moving college students.

"Speak to her? But I already did" Seohyun said to herself directing her attention to her class schedule.

"Ish young love" Yuri smiled to herself walking into her mathematics class which she dreaded.

Entering the large class room Yuri viewed her teacher who looked among his notes before the class has started.

"hay Mr.Keen" she called to the teacher who smiled in response.

"hay Yuri!" A soft rather soothing voice spoke out to her from one of the seats, of course this voice had to be none other than class mate Nana.

With a loud an obvious groan Yuri slowly walked up the classroom stairs and sat herself next to her next to her friend Nana who was rather annoying and stuck up.

"Hay Nana" Yuri faked a smile placing her math books on the table and leaning back slightly in her chair.

"Yahhh why do you say my name like that"The blonde pouted giving a cute look that would melt anyones heart. well except Yuri's.

"Like how?" Yuri asked already knowing how she sounded but finding it rather fun to mock the girl.

"Oh Hi Nana I did you get my message" one of the boys that took the class with the two girls asked Nana holding onto her books and a bit nervous.

"I got it but obviously I hadn't responded which means 'NO" she bluntly stated moving her hair behind diamond studded ears.

"oh okay"he walked away a bit defeated.

"Wow you're such a darling" the black haired beauty sung to her friend with sarcasm.

"What should I lie to him?" Nana asked trying to seem innocent, she lowered her head onto Yuri's table and looked up at her.

"Plus the one I like is you"

"Hahaha you're funny" Yuri joked finally allowing all four feet of her chair to hit the cement ground.

"I'm not" Nana whined gaining the attention of most of the students in the class especially the men that lusted after her.

"its not good to lie to nice ladies like me" Yuri patted her head as she sat back straight in her seat, "Plus I don't love Nana you know relationships are to bothersome"

"Bothersome!"

"Yes chi-wa wa now lower your voice"

"ish why am I not pretty enough?" Yuri only laughed looking at her drop dead gorgeous child hood pal.

"Trust me your hot, I'm just not interested:

"Whatever" Nana pouted even more causing Yuri to sigh at the adorable sight.

"Why don't you date one of those guys that always hit on you?" 

The blonde shot a glare at Yuri after her comment.

"What?"

"You know I hate them"

"And?" Yuri asked as if it wasn't a big deal.

"And that means I''m not going to date them"

With a long eye roll Yuri redirected her attention to Nana.

"Not all guys are bad"

"Okay class lets get started" Mr.Keen stated, however his comment did not stop the two girls talk.

"Yes they are" Nana whispered turning her attention to the teacher.

'Nope"

"Yes" Nana whispered pushing the tan girls head jokingly.

"Owwww" Yuri laughed while pretending to be hurt.

 

End of class

"Are you heading to the burger joint for lunch" Yuri asked Nana while packing her things back into her shoulder bag.

"I don't know" the blonde responded walking down the stairs along with her friend.

"You should come stop by Sooyoung and Taeyeon are going to be there"

"Really!" Nana commented remembering her old friends.

"yeah they talk about you all the time" Yuri lied as she excited the room and waved 'goodbye' to her teacher.

"I knew they would miss me" Nana commented with pride causing Yuri to giggle at how enjoyably self consumed the slender student was.

"What?"

"Nothing" Yuri waved her hand assuringly.

"Tell me" Nana stopped in the hall way, receiving a few groans from other students who she simply blocked out.

"I was just thinking how nice your s look" Yuri made up a response causing Nana to lightly slap the back of her head.

"ert" the blond stated flipping her hair over her shoulder and walking out the school with Yuri.

Both girls walked into the restaurant receiving a few stares from strangers who couldn't believe how stunning they looked.

Finding their loud friends easily Nana took a seat as Yuri left to order.

"Do you want a cheese burger?"

"No I'll have a chicken sandwich with fries" Nana responded to Yuri who turned to the woman to order the food.

"Yo Yuri where have you been?"Taeyeon smiled bringing her plate of burgers and fries down onto the red hot table and taking a seat.

"I know right I swear it felt so good to get back in Seoul London was cramping my style" Nana joked.

"Right well not really since I've never been there but right" Sooyoung added already taking down a huge box of fries.

"Still eating like a vacuum I see" 

"You know it Nana"Sooyoung smiled while taking a bite of her sandwich.

'yeah I vacuum that never loses suction"

Yuri said while taking a seat next to Nana and handing her the food along with water.

"Thanks" Nana smiled.

"Still has a crush I see" Sooyoung whispered to Taeyeon.

"No duhhh" the petite girl whispered out loud.

 

"Soo?" Taeyeon asked Yuri taking her eyes from the laptop in front of her.

"Sooo what?" Yuri asked slurping the acidic sprite from the small cup.

"did you finally order a doll?"

"Ish we're still talking about this" Sooyoung asked leaning back in her chair with a couple of fries in .

"yeah i actually ordered the rose doll "

"You what?!"

"Yeah I did Sooyoung" Yuri slapped the girls forehead softly for being so loud outside in public.

"You actually ordered the Rose doll, do you know what they call that doll"

"The devils doll"

"The devils doll"

Both called in unison, Yuri of course recited the statement in a mocking tone.

"I'm being serious"

"Yuri you know there has been allot of stories about that doll"Taeyeon stated taking a few French fries into before speaking with the half crunched fries.

"And they haven't been good at all"

"I understand but the doll is perfect and gorgeous, the stories don't bother me at all"

"But they bother me" 

"Oh Seohyun you're too uptight"

"She isn't, maybe you're too loosy goosy" Taeyeon shot back at her.

"Loosy Gossy, really what are we in elementary school" Yuri joked in putting the hamburger to and taking a bite.

"I agree with Yuri" Yoona, who hardly spoke, commented.

The group of girls looked in her direction with amazement, but the lower classman payed no attention as she continued to read her physiology book.

"It's proven that the perception of evil is within the eye's of the viewer, not the victim nor the antagonist" 

"Sometimes' I really think you're B.F. Skinner reincarnation" 

"Hahaha Taeyeon thats only because you're a idiot" Sooyoung slapped her back causing the girl to spit out bits of her burger.

Wiping Taeyeon turned to Sooyoung with a glare.

"Look who's talking"

"Okay okay" the tall brunette lifted her arms in defeat."I'm stupaid too"

The short college student's face softened after hearing the satidying comment.

"But not as much as you hahaha" Sooyoung laughed out loud receiving a hard slap on the back of her head from Taeyeon.

"Alright thanks for the lunch but I have to head home and wait for the deliver it should be coming today"

"Issh be careful"

'yeah unnie" Seohyun added.

"Don't get eaten" Taeyeon added with a huge smile receiving the middle finger from Yuri who turned to her with a smile.

"" Taeyeon shouted out loud receiving a pinch from Yoona who sat next to her and continued to read.

"Ooow" Taeyeon pouted rubbing the now pink marked arm.

"You know Yoona doesn't like cussing"Sooyoung whispered to her.

"Yeah yeah I know"

"Yoona have you been studying for the exams?" Seohyun asked watching the girl take down a rather thick green smoothie out of the glass drinking bottle she made sure was not near the edge of the table.

"Of course I have Seohyun but I must say it is taking time from my reading"

"I'm sorry" Seohyun commented causing a soft smile to carve on Yoona's face.

"Its fine" The older student told the puffy cheeked girl allowing her hand to wipe away the salt remains around Seohyun plush lips.

"Ah" Seohyun immediately took a napkin and wiped the salt away. "Unnie you should have told me"

"But then I wouldn't have the pleasure of seeing you blush"

"Ahhh" Seohyun looked down as Yoona's smile widened.

"but fries aren't good for you Seohyun try eating them baked potatoes instead"

"Ish again?" Seohyun pouted looking at the girl that advised her and drunck some more of her smoothie.

"Come over and I'll make you some" Yoona sated wiping her upper lip.

"Really" The younger girls eyes gleamed.

"Of course lets set a date after studies"

"No unnie can I go over today"

"Why?" Yoona looked questioningly at the inpatient girl.

"well there are these fries that I really wanted to eat but I can't since you told me not too"

Yoona viewed her for a bit before laughing softly.

"You're to cute" she stated without knowing.

"huh?" 

"Nothing, lets head to my home early so we can have enough time to head back"

Seohyun noded 'okay' standing out of her chair and waiting for the older student who packed her bags and stood as well.

"Where you two heading?" Sooyoung asked  as Nana turned to view the two girls.

"Please excuse but were heading over to Yoona's home" Seohyun bowed to the group of women.

"Oh that's cool" Taeyeon said still glued to her computer screen.

"Don't get into trouble" Sooyoung joked as the to woman walked off with Yoona ignoring her comment.

"Is she always that cold?" Nana asked talking about Yoona.

"Oh yeah she is, but trust me she's really sweet"Sooyoung assured.

"Mph" Nana looked back at the figure.

"I should get going" Nana spoke rising from her seat.

"Awwwww" Sooyoung pouted.

The blonde only smiled as she took her beg and bid them goodbye.

"See you tomorrow" she waved to them.

"Alright!" Sooyoung yelled a bit too loud.

"that girl actually bought it" taeyeon mumbled to herself.

"Bought what?" Sooyoung looked at the screen.

"Huh" she pretended to gasp surprised."No duh dude she just told us she did"

"i know" Taeyeon looked from the screen and at her friend. "But I really didn't know that she had that much balls"

"I didn't know she had any at all" Sooyoung joked receiving a joking punch from Taeyeon.

"Do you really believe in the rumors" The tall brunette asked taking so more fries.

"I don't know" the petite girl shurrged. "but I'm hoping it's not true cause you know know I'd be the first to exorcise a "

"Okay alright" Sooyoung laughed patting her friends shoulder.

"What?" Taeyeon asked her laughing friend.

"You're just too much Tae"


*Ding Dong Ding Dong*

Yuri moved from her couch where she watching T.V to the door after hearing it ring.

"Yes?" She asked before opening the door.

"um package for Kwon Yuri" a man spoke.

"Oh" The reven haired beauty opened the door taking the box and signing the paper.

"Have a nice day" the worker smiled at her.

"You too"

Yuri closed the door and moved her attention to the box reading the labeling.

"ood it arrived safely" she said to herself placing the bod on the floor and searching for some sharp scissors.

Once she found the needed pair she used one edge to glide and cut the tape around the box.

"So beautiful" she smiled viewing the pale rosy cheeked and lip doll that was dressed in a beautiful black silk dress with a high slit and long heels which seemed to go well with the dolls long blonde hair and thin gold jewelry.

'you're even better than the picture" Yuri spoke to the doll though she thought it couldn't hear her.

"This black outfit suits you but I'm sure a white on will too" 

Yuri carefully placed the doll on one of her decorated couch pillows and moved the figure onto the the side table near the entrance and then moved to her laptop.

"Maybe i should buy a stand first  and far more than two full pieces" yuri talked to herself while searching online.

Nether less she hadn't realized the moved meant behind her as the small doll slowly twitched and grew 10 times larger than her original height.

"So you're my new master" her voice was smooth and chilled as she stood behind Yuri's figure which froze from the foreign voice.

This is the first time I've been able to turn human so quickly"

Yuri turned slowly to view the tall slender woman dressed in the same black dress with thin gold jewelry and black heels.

"I've been passed around from master to master for a while now" the blonde explained moving her slender fingers to Yuri's chin."But I think I might be able to settle down this time"

Yuri sat there still frozen in shock.

"What's wrong?speechless in the face of beauty, oh yeah you have to to say 'I love you.You're so beautiful. I only have eyes for you' from now on at least five times a day"

Snapping out of her trans Yuri stood quickly

"Intruder" she called swinging at the woman.

However her punch didn't hit anything.

"You dare raise a hand to me? what would you do if you left a mark" the roman spoke still in doll form as she layed barely even 3 feet.

"Surprised aren't you master" she spoke looking up at Yuri who stared down at her.

"I have a soul while my master loves me, and for me to transform on the very first day you must really love me"she continued to speak.

'I like you master continue to love me"

Yuri only viewed the creature think she was going crazy.

"I must be losing my mind"

"Huh" The doll looked at the woman confused.

'Ahhh umma told me not to eat to much suger" she groaned moving her hand through her hair.

"Hopefully I'll wake up from this"