The Rose Doll

The Rose Doll

"Morning" the noir hair girl said taking a seat next to Nana who smelled of floral perfume and dressed as if she had just gotten off of a runway.

"What's wrong Yuri you don't look so good" Nana patted her head which earned her a lazy glare from Yuri, ignoring her glare the blonde slid a morning Tea slightly over to her crush who took it willingly.

"My doll arrived yesterday" she stated after taking a long sip.

"No duhh" Sooyoung said eating a breakfast wrap.

"and? What was it like?" Taeyeon asked taking a bit of tall brunettes wrap which earned her a growl from Sooyoung.

"She didn't my blood but the rumors were true about her moving. She turned into a human" Yuri spoke as Nana wrapped her arms around her small shoulder.

"Yuri I don't know how you can say that with a straight face"Nana released her hold only to move her slender hands to the girl's cheeks squeezing them together.

"Taeyeon this is all you fault" The blonde let go of the tired Yuri and turned her attention to the petite girl that was fighting Sooyoung for the girls delicious breakfast wrap.

"My fault" she stopped to reply to Nana's claim.

"She talks too and gets smaller and bigger" Yuri continued taking a slice of fruit from the slender blondes breakfast order.

"Ahhh that's not possible" Sooyoung stated with full.

"Sorry Yuri I was the one who was bringing up those crazy rumors" taeyeon said recieving a leased grim from Nana.

"Hahaha why are you sorry we all know the crazy one is Yuri over there who's talking total nonsense"

"Yahhh don't talk about Yuri like that" Nana yelled as the tan girl listened still eating.

"yeah I'm probably going crazy"

"No you're not" Nana said turning to the girl who only laughed at her response.

"Awck so gross" Sooyoung groaned receiving a sudden glare from Nana who turned to her.

"Wow don't burn a hole into my forehead" Sooyoung joked causing the group of girls to laugh well except Nana.

"Not every things a joke" she crossed her arm with a pout.

"Yeah but you are hahaha" Sooyoung continued causing the petite girl to laugh as well along with Yuri who tried to hide her giggle.

"Yuri~ahhh" 

"yahhh Nana it's just a joke" the raven haired beauty patted her friends head to calm her down.

"Whatever" 

"Well I have to get going everyone I have a class at 2 and i forgot my stuff at home.

"Alright miss.Crazy" Sooyoung said receiving a strawberry which was thrown by Yuri.

"Shut up giraffe"

"oh whatever" Sooyoung smiled turning her attention to the other three girls as Yuri walked out the restaurant.

"I'm pretty sure when I get home the doll will be normal" she assured herself with a smile.


Putting her key into her apartment door, Yuri opened white coated wood only to receive a high pitched response.

"You're finally back. How long were you planning on making me wait?"

'She's not back to normal' Yuri thought looking at the tall slender blonde still dressed in the extravagant black dress.

"I'll forgive you if you give me a warm hug and kiss" Yuri stood at the front door still listening to the woman blabber on.

"What are you doing, don't just stand there.You haven't said you love me today and..." she whined which a fairly cute but bothering the busy student.

Suddenly after a while of listening Yuri slapped the blonde in front of her.

"What the hell!" the beauty spoke touching her bruised cheek.

"Oh i thought that maybe if this was a dream it would be okay to hit you" Yuri simply responded.

Turning her head to the tan girl the doll spoke moving her fingers through her hair.

"It's not okay, this is the real world"

With a long sigh Yuri finally decided to realize the apparent yet strange truth.

"So it seems, guess that finally sunk in"

"Took you long enough to accept it master"

"ummm, be glad I did blondy" Yuri ruffled the shorter girls hair."and why are you acting so high and mighty anyways" she removed her hand from the dolls head.

"No wonder you keep getting sold over and over"

"Heh" The doll grinned softly.

"That's right. They all welcome me with open arms at first"

Yuri listened closely to the woman's words.

"Shower me with love and affection. treasure me. but they always change their tone the moment I start moving"

Her smile grew larger.

"They call me a Monster"

"What?" Yuri smiled weakly with a soft laugh.

"You see this" she lifted her dress high enough to reveal a lengthy scare on her thigh.

"That's from having a knife stabbed into me for. awful isn't it" she let go allowing the dress to fall back onto the floor as she the tan student looked surprised.

"Is me turning into a human really that frightening especially since it's a sign of how much my master loves me"

Yuri couldn't move but only listened more intently to the doll.

"it's not like I was going to eat them. I just wanted to thank them"

"I...uh"

"I just wanted to say their name" the blonde continued not hearing Yuri's low words.

"Not that i ever manage to do so.I always turn back into a doll before I can say it. That's proof that my master has stopped loving me and started fearing me"

She then turned her attention from the floor and to the eyes of Yuri with a smile.

"But you're different. Even now I'm still moving and talking"

"Of-course she's still moving. Afterall I fell in love with her at first sight. Of-course I'll never tell her that" Yuri thought to herself.

"Master. Hug" The doll called reaching her arms out now small and nearly 3 feet.

"When did you get so small?" Yuri asked surprised by the sudden transformation.

"Hug!" the blonde whined even more.

"I think I get it now. Why she's demanding" Yuri thought while picking up the precious cute doll. "She wants affection more than anything else"

"As a award for doing what I said, I'll let you decide my name" she smiled sitting on Yuri's arm with a smile.

"Your name?mmm Mushroom should be good for you"

"You loser how could you say that to me" she yelled in anger before holding it back.

"Well you did come up with it so...if you insist"

"hahaha I'm joking blondy...how about" Yuri tapped her chine with her free hand thinking."Jessica, yeah you look like one of those y mean girls"

"What? why I never" the doll stated a her cheeks burning red with anger.

"hahaha deal with it sweety" Yuri joked even more poking the small cheeks.

"Waaah she's so cute" the tan girl thought viewing the whining creature.

 

A few hours later

 

*Ding Dong*

Yuri rushed to her door poking a loaf of brad into the blondes mouth who was roaming through her things.

"Yeah" she said opening the door to view a familiar face.

"Nana? what's up" she leaned against her room door.

"Nothing I was just in the area" the blonde fixed her hair by pushing it behind her ear."I was just wondering what you were doing"

Yuri poked her head back into her apartment to see the adorable girl search through her things turning them upside down and trying to figure out how it worked.

"Yahhh shush" Yuri whispered gaining Jessica's attention.

"Come in" She allowed Nana into the home.

"What? Yuri your apartment is so messy. what were you doing?" she asked placing her bag on the couch and tuning to the new doll that sat on a pillow on the side table.

"So this is the doll" Nana spoke bending lower to take a closer look at the porcelain doll.

"Are you okay Yuri" she continued standing back straight and looking at her friend who had moved to the open kitchen.

"Huh?" Yuri turned to her.

"Well you said she was moving and stuff. Is something bothering you? If you're scared of the doll or something I'm here for you"

"Ahhh thank you so so much Nana" Yuri smiled looking in her fridge and pulling out a bottle of water and a persimmon. "But i'm fine"

Yuri left the kitchen placing the water on the table and handing the fruit to Nana,"Have some"she told the girl sitting down.

"Yuri you know I was serious when i said I loved you"

"Ahhh yahhh again Nana"

"I wasn't kidding"the blonde moved her body over Yuri's on the coach the black haired beauty beneath her hold.

"Yuri can't you choose me?" She asked sliding her hand under the girls white shirt and up Yuri's toned stomach.

"Nana~" Yuri called surprised.

"That's more than enough you scum" A foreign voice stated causing the girl to turn only to view the same doll standing on the table and talking.

"You've got a lot of nerve. Laying your hands on my master"Jessica spoke causing Nana colored face to flush pale.

"Don't think you'll leave this room in one piece" The doll grew to her average height and moved over to Nana where she grabbed a hand full of the girls blonde hair pulling it so that Nana would keep her eyes on her.

"WHAAAA WHAAA" Nana yelled grabbing the books near the chair that were neatly stacked and throwing the at Jessica missing due to her sheer terror.

"MONSTER!"

Yuri stood from the chair angry at Nana behavior, with a high swing she slapped the back of the girl's head harshly.

"What the do you think you're doing. Attacking me wasn't enough?Now you're going to break my precious doll?"

"Yuri I..."

"get out Nana"

"But Yuri..." The girl begged trying to get her friend to understand.

"GET OUT!"Yuri yelled.

Nana rose up from the floor, running out of the apartment while grabbing her bag and crying.

"Ish what was she trying to do?" Yuri asked herself looking at the slammed front door and back at Jessica.

"Anyhow are you okay" the tan girl extended her hand to touch the dolls cheek.

*Smack*

Jessica avoided the hand by slapping it away.

"You don't care if I'm hurt or not after all i'm a monster"

"You're a monster, how so?" Yuri asked moving closer to the slender beautiful woman.

"You're stunning Jessica" she spoke softer touching the girl's soft face.

"Awww this room is a mess, what did you do Jessica?"Yuri bent down picking up her thrown books.

"Jessica? Jessica" she smiled calling her new name. "And i can call you Yuri?"

"yeah" yuri smiled packing the books.

"Once you help me pick up this mess."

"Does this mean i can stay?"

Yuri smile before nodding at the beauty in front of her that surprisingly towered over her figure with thin tall heels.

"Don't you ever get tired of those heels, they look very dangerous"

"Yuri?"

​"It's a yes" The student directed her eyes from the girls feet and to her face that glimmered with grey vivid eyes and long blonde hair that moved effortlessly down her slender back.

"Yuri , Yuri, Yuri,"

"Yahhh" the tan girl answered annoyed as she turned to the smiling girl who seemed so happy just to call her name.

"Yuri"

"Yahhh I'm going to make you stop saying my name" the girl joked around.

"No No please don't" Jessica plead.

"I won't but start helping me boo" 

"Boo?"

"Yeah you"

"But I'm Jessica" The blonde spoke pointing to herself with a cute confused expression.

"Alright then Jessica come help now!"

"Okay" she smiled which simply melted the students heart.

"Ish" she messed up the girls hair kiddingly.


Walking into the Burger Joint in the morning as she always does Yuri was greeted by a energized Sooyoung who was accompanied by Seohyun and Yoona.

Yuri took a seat setting her bag next to her chair.

"Yo Yuri we've got a problem" Sooyoung said eating a slice of her pancake.

"yeah Taeyeon isn't here.

"No thats not a problem that's great she's always eating my food but anyhow that's not what wrong"

"Then what is it?" Yuri asked her friends while calling over a waiter and ordering her breakfast.

"Well Nana going around telling everyone you have the Rose Doll at you're house and that you know" Sooyoung stopped talking as she took in a large piece of syrup drench flat jacks.

"That the doll moved and it attacked her unnie and that it was going to eat her" Seohyun spoke on the part of Sooyoung.

"Oh that is a problem" Yuri leaned further in her chair taking a sip of her coffee which she had collected while driving to the restaurant.

"Weren't you saying something about that earlier? It isn't true right?" Sooyoung asked towering her body slightly over the table.

"Of course not" Yoona answered peeking from her book and taking a crumb of toast off Seohyun's cheek.

"Thank you unnie" Seohyun blushed slightly receiving a disgusted and joking groan from Sooyoung.

"of course it isn't" Yuri spoke taking another sip of her coffee.

"My mushroom is the most adorable doll in the world"

"You named her mushroom" Seohyun asked with excitement.

"Yahh"

"Whaaa unnie that's so cute" the girl face lit up.

"I know" Yuri responded taking her breakfast that was delivered and taking a small bite of her crepe.

"I have to meet her" Seohyun continued as Sooyoung noded in agreement.

"Sure"


Author Note: I guys would you comment below and tell me whether you guys would like to read about Taeny and Yoonhyun next or if you guys would like me to write more yulsic chapter before the other two couples.   Tell me how much you love yulsic more!!!! hahaha. Okay bye guys.