The Rose Doll

The Rose Doll

The group of girls sat at the local burger joint where, as they always do, ate some burgers accompanied with sodas and French fries well all of them except Yoona who is vegan and rejects any kind of animal product.

It is reasonable since her pet is a white goat that she adopted as a kid along with some baby cattle.

Taeyeon browsed through the news feed on her laptop as Sooyoung peeked over her shoulder at the topics she was reviewing while munching on her second batch of large fries.

Seohyun on the other hand was right next to Yoona sitting in the chair that was nearly touching the older girls own,though Yoona is older than Seohyun the girl could attend college due to her high intelligence which no one could figure out where she got it from.

Seohyun didn't eat any burgers instead she ate some fries since the girl next to her hated meat and meat products and of course the pure Seohyun didn't want to bother her.

"The Rose doll is up for auction" Taeyeon looked at Yuri knowing her friends creative behavior and fascination with dolls.

"This one again?" Sooyoung asked used to the same doll repeatedly being put up for auction, Yuri leaned on the table closer to the two  girls that spoke.

"Rose doll?"

"Yeah the one they say attacks people and their blood" Sooyoung joked leaning close to Yoona and faking a Dracula pose with two French fries as her fangs.

"Yeah Yuri don't you know, that's where the whole name rose doll comes from since the rose is usually red like blood and everything" Taeyeon answered eyes still glued to the screen of her laptop as she strolled down.

"It's a beautiful doll unnie" Seohyun commented putting her bag of salty fried onto the table and wiping the remaining salt and grease off her lips.

"So someone always bids on it but sadly they always end up selling it right after"

"It keeps happening over and over, so you can't help but think that you know something creepy is going on behind door"

Taeyeon looked at Sooyoung who was reaching for her burger.

"Hay tyrannosaurus rex keep you paws off my burger" The petite elder slapped her hand away taking the burger out the wrapping quickly and taking a 'my burger not yours' bite.

"Anyways that's what all my friends in the doll community keep telling me so I'm guessing it's true"

"When did you get into the doll community?" Yuri asked a little bit skeptical of the whole circumstance that Taeyeon was explaining.

"Well yeah" Taeyeon rushed her fingers through her hair embarrassed by her new hobby."I mean you're my friend and all so of course i looked more into you're doll obsession"

"I am not obsessed" Yuri spat out with a laugh at her friends ridiculous accusation.

"yeah yeah whatever" Taeyeon directed her attention back to the computer screen she had been already reading.

Seohyun had already dove out of the entire conversation turning her eyes to the book that her friend, well best friend, was reading.

"What is it about" Seohyun whimpered hoping not to interrupt her reading.

"It's not entirely based on mental illness or anything it truly a scandal about a mother and her mistress"'Seohyun's eyes widened after hearing her friends comment.

"Like in woman?" Seohyun whispered even lower.

"Yes exactly" Yoona smiled closing the book with a finger between the pages she had been reading before asked the question.

"I mean how does it...?"

"It's quite interesting Seohyun in fact I think it's far better than any traditional romance I've read"

"Ahhh" The younger girl nodded trying to understand what was going on in the story.

"Are you..." Seohyun asked even slower at the older girl who had moved her silky brown hair behind her ear and leaned lower in her chair to look more up at the girl who sat sternly in the chair.

"Am I..." Her tone trailed of in a song that was hardly heard by any of her friends or family members.

okay with that, I mean the relationship of a mother who cheats on her husband or any partner"

Yoona smiled widened taken off by the girl's innocent question which she had not expected.

"No I don't think it's okay, but when it comes to love, I mean true love and a person feels like it's worth the risk then it's okay"

"I don't think it is" The younger girl heightened her face disappointed by the response.

"Because marriage is an agreement not a loosely tied string"

"but love isn't something that can be written down on paper, it a feeling a immensely strong emotion that can rise hell and bring down heaven"

"Why are you so passionate about this?"

"I'm not" Yoona calmed down moving her hand through the straight strands of hazel nut.

"I'm not"

Seohyun nodded 'okay' and waited for Yoona to focus back on her book.

"After that talk I have to say you're quite rigid"

Seohyun only smiled in response.

 

 

"Ah come on Sooyoung a damn doll freaking people blood and coming alive"

"Yes miss I must see to believe"

Yuri pouted at the statement disagreeably.

"That's not true I just strongly believe in rationality"

"rationality or actuality or what? life it crazy and unless you open you're penile gland you will never see the true world"

"Says the hippie" Yuri joked at Taeyeon who rose from her laptop slowly and threw a frie.

"Taeyeon!"Sooyoung yelled realizing it was her frie that was thrown.

"Taeyeon?" a mature voice called causing the girl to turn from her laptop and look up in the direction.

"Professor Hwang" she closed her laptop instantly and stood to greet the woman bowing.

"So respectful" Sooyoung mouthed to Yuri who giggled amused.

"Hi, what are you doing her, I mean it's fine that you're here it just kinda weird that were in the same place at the same time"

"Hahaha I know" a bright eye smile was flashed causing the girl to lightly blush.

"I brought that little guy over there here for lunch since the only thing her craves at the moment is oil and grease"

"Ahh I know how he feels" Taeyeon nervously smiled.

"Hi professor Hwang I'm Sooyoung" the tall girl rose from her seat to sorter and low tempered friend.

The teacher shook her hand and smiled.

"I'm Taeyeon's home room teacher I know her older brother so it was really nice meet his sibling"

"yeah yeah" Taeyeon smiled eyeing Sooyoung to sit, though the slender brunette got the hind she continued talking with the teacher.

"Auntie~ahhhh" the boy yelled from across the restaurant causing the teachers dark locks to move along with her head.

"I have to go, I'll see you in class tomorrow?"

"yeah yeah" Taeyeon noded as the woman bid goodbye to Sooyoung and group of girls.

As the woman grew out of sight Taeyeon growled grabbing her friends ear and pulling her down into the chair.

"Yahhh what were you doing " Taeyeon gritted her teeth at the tall girl that blew her ear now beaming red.

"What! How was I suppose to know she was your crush?"

"What?" Taeyeon turned to the computer blocking her face.

"Yahh Taeng you're so ing adorable"

"Yuri" Seohyun called looking up at her.

"oh oh sorry"Yuri hushed her own lips.

"you should check out dolls Yuri espically since you make those cute little clothes for them"

"First of all" the noir haired jokester lifted up one finger, "Its a job that gets me alot of money plus I use your moms dolls to wear my clothes"

"I know but would'nt it be awesome to have your own so that you don't have to drive all the way to my house"

"Yahhh this little prick just wants more time to stalk her crush" Sooyoung slapped the back of Taeyeon's head annoyed.

"No I...Don't" she lied softly.

"Haha okay tae I'll get one, are dolls normally expensive?"

"Well" Taeyeon turned her laptop to face Yuri who moved closer for a closer view.

"Well they all look good, I'll check them out when I get home later"

Taeyeon noded with glee.

"It's time to go ladies" Yoona stood from her chair accompanied by Seohyun who tossed her pile of french fries that had went cold away.

"That's a waste" Yoona scolded her.

"Oh sorry unnie" Seohyun lowered her head.

"hehehe" Yoona giggled softly atting the girl's head.

"Their so lovey dovey"Sooyoung whispered to Yuri.

"I know right, I wonder who's going to confess first" Sooyoung nodded agreeing while staring intently.

"Are you coming guys"

"Yeah were coming scrooge" Sooyoung yelled from behind the two girls that walked closely next to each other, Seohyun taditionally asking questions and Yoona answering with glee.

"ahhh so cute"

"Hay you already have a crush"

"Shush I told you I don't" taeyeon growled walking near Taeyeon.

"plus why the do you wear heels you ing Geraffe"

"Oh shush" Soyoung smiled at her short friend.