Sky

Unofficial Fantasy

*WARNING* One bad word! Just to tell you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

I wanted so badly to go to the welcome home party! So as I tried for the FIFTH TIME to escape the practice room I was stopped by Zico, for the finally time.

 

“Sky get back here!” Zico said like a mad momma bear, which in my opinion was exactly what he was. I trudged back to the center of the room and looked at him faking puppy eyes. “Please, Z-Oppa! It’s StarLights welcome back party!” I told him faking a sniffle.

 

“Hmmmm…. NO.” He said plainly. I gave up and sat listening to his lecture on how I needed to improve my stage appeal. Suddenly there came a knock on the door, Zico called for them to come in and Lee SooMan Oppa walked in. A girl probably slightly older than me followed close behind, a mix of fear, excitement, and unsettledness in her eyes.

 

“Ahh… Sky just the band member I needed to find!” SooMan Oppa said happily, the girl at his side looked up at me in surprise.

 

“Oppa~~!! What would you be looking for me for?” I asked timidly. I mean HELLO slightly (I said SLIGHTLY) prettier girl than me at his side, me already in trouble with Zico, I was scared I was going to be fired in front of my replacement!

 

“I wanted to introduce you to… Riko! Your new band member!” He said to me, almost too happily. I stood there like a statue not moving with a look of surprise on my face. I swear it was like I had ‘SURPRISE!’ written on my forehead!

 

Annyeonghaseyo,” I said bowing, “I’m Sky, and I’m you’re…. How old are you?” I asked her in a relaxed tone. “I’m almost 19 so…” she replied,”Unni! You’re my Unni I’m 17 one year older than our Maknae Starlight!” I told her.

 

“Oh! I was hoping to be the Maknae!” She told me with surprise in her voice.

 

“Yeah. Youngest girl band gotta be 15 to be the new Maknae!” I told her with a heavy Seoul accent. Hey I was born in New York! City life’s got me BAD!

 

“Please fill her in on all she needs to know about the band. The songs, Positions, Personalities, and fill her in on the fan information as well.” SooMan Oppa told me bluntly. Zico looked to Riko and smiled. “So who’s your Big Bro?” He asked her, flashing his oh so cute smile.

 

“J-Jonghyun from.. from SHINee!” she said having to think for a moment. Sure she was American and sure she was fluent in Korean but she didn’t strike me as the Kpop kind of girl.

 

“Soo… I guess I tell you about the band then. SooMan Oppa what is she in the band?” I said relaxed. “Ah! Here’s a sheet on her, tell her how to act the part give her tips and fill her in on your schedule.” He said to me holding out a file with our bands name on the front: Little Fantasy.

 

“Thanks, Oppa!” I said as SooMan and Zico left the room. Hmm… while parents away the Kitty will play!

 

“Okay, jigs up. Who are you? You clearly have NO idea of what Kpop is, are you Korean-American or something?” I asked her bluntly, she looked at me and gave a little laugh.

 

“I’m JJ’s sister from the U.S., I asked SooMan Oppa to let me in the band after, spending 3 months in a college level class to learn Korean. I’m the new leader, see look at the paper. I’m supposed to play the role of the band mom. I believe my sister’s already the band dad.”

 

“I’m also the new lead dancer, well co-lead dancer that is. I’ll be sharing with Grace.” She told me using the member’s real names; it pissed me off big time. She thought just because her sister was here she could ruin our debut?! Oh I HAD to tell Star about this…       

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG!! Conflict already?!? Yep sorry but it had to be done! BTW Riko *Yes that IS her real name.... well nickname at least* Is NOT at all like this she's not mean she's my favorite Unni! I just needed a bad guy-ish person and Riko volunteered!

~~Saranghae Darlings!!~~

-Sincerely, your Baby Panda! ^^