StarLight

Unofficial Fantasy

3 Months Later…..

 

I enter the house slowly and tiredly. Tao holds the back of my neck; as I raise my head to the room I see Julisa, Liana, and Grace. Their dressed for a casual party, me and Tao on the other hand have makeup smeared on our faces, and are dressed in high-end airport fashion, like the rest of EXO.

 We just got off a plane from the USA I haven’t slept well and as I close my eyes, I fall back into Tao. He catches me and picks me up bridal style. He carries me to my room and sets me on the bed.

 He lays his head on the pillow next to mine, and as we fall asleep I feel him wrap an arm around my back.

 Like most nights I sleep with Tao, because when I first came I wasn’t used to the pitch black darkness of Seoul, South Korea. I used to wake him up by shaking him  senselessly, but now all I have to do is get in bed with him.

 He really is like the Big Brother I never had.

 Even Julisa, Liana, and Grace would get scared of the dark here, but them being older they grew out of it. But sense I’m the youngest I still get scared, thus Tao, Kris, and Xiumin have always been there.

 I love all the members, but sense I’m Tao and Kris’s little sister I feel closer to them, and Xiumin was there when Tao or Kris weren’t.

 Like in practice if Tao and Kris had to get food I would hang out with Xiumin, and if Tao and Kris were at a contest, I was with Xiumin. He’s the oldest but he’s like the second youngest besides me.

As I lay in the bed with Tao’s arm around me and his other arm out acting as a pillow I remember just how much of a brother he really is. Since we first met on the gym floor during the last pep rally of the season he’s always been there when I fell when I was mad, sad, or stressed. He just always knew what to do.

I slowly try to turn around and am stopped by Tao putting his arm around my shoulders. We sit up together but as I sit up pain rushes over me causing me to let out a small yelp. “Star, are you okay?” he says looking down at me concern in his eyes.

“Tóutòng” I say in Chinese, meaning headache.

Tao gets up and puts my head on the pillow before basically running to the kitchen and getting my allergy meds.