Prologue

Unofficial Fantasy

I struggle to hold Tori up with my two hands.

 Even though Suzy and Lily are helping she’s still heavy.

 My best friends Grace, Julisa, and Liana are in the bleachers watching the cheerleaders practice. I’m in my Cheer uniform and I’m performing a One Woman stunt. I’m holding Tori’s feet and holding her above my head. I’ve practiced this so many times and I feel like I’m going to drop her.

 Tears fill my eyes as Tori falls into the catch teams arms. Instead of falling forward I fall back. I hear screams from the crowd as I hit the ground.

 The rest of the Team laughs at me pointing and snickering, my hands fly to the back of my head. I feel something other than the floor, a shoe and it has a foot. I sit up to find someone in front of me he has blonde hair cut to one side, with brown eyes; he’s also tall and muscular. I notice him instantly, Its Tao from my favorite Korean pop band EXO.

He holds his hand out to me, I take it and he pulls me to my feet. I back up fast as my three friends run onto the court. Tao smiles at me as my principal walks onto the court smiling.

 I stare at Tao dumb founded, “Well kids today we have a surprise for four of our students.” My principal says.

 “Christina Jamstead, will now be known as StarLight, Grace Smith will be known as Mei-Lee, Julisa Macken will be known as Jamie Cross, and Liana Peters will be known as SooNa.” He adds.

 “Wait what’s going on!” I yell

“You girls are now Kpops little sisters!”The principal announces.

 I look at Tao as EXO, Block B, MBLAQ, SHINee, U-KISS, Big Bang, and B.A.P all run onto the court.

 I stand there with my mouth open, as my idols look at me smiling.

 “Christina, we heard that you have a favorite among EXO. Would you mind saying who?” The principal asks me, I shake my head and start to speak, “it’s… It’s Tao”

“How about you Julisa.” the principal asks

 “Mines…Kiesop” Julisa says this carefully as if being asked a life or death question.

 Liana says G-Dragon, and Grace says G.O.

 After this we are handed bags, told they have everything we needed for a trip, and are told to stand with the one we choose.

 I stand in front of Tao and look at his eyes. Their deep and filled with excitement.

 “Please look at your new Big Brother!” says the principal

Tao smiles, I think I almost pass out, because I feel Tao grip my arm. I open my eyes and find myself surrounded by EXO. As they look at me I realize that I’m about to leave the country and become a Kpop idol. I hear laughter from U-KISS, Freestyle rapping from Big Bang and cheers from MBLAQ. “So... Hi” I say nervously.