Jamie Cross

Unofficial Fantasy

I remember walking into the apartment/dorm of EXO only thirty minutes before they were scheduled to arrive from the airport. When they had arrived we were about to say surprise when we saw Star fall back into Tao a pained expresion on her face.

 I had expected to be choked to death by her hugging me; instead I get silence and awkwardness.

 As Tao picked Star up and carried to what I guess was her room; Kris, and Xiumin came in and went straight to Tao only to get a look that read, come-one-step-closer-I’ll-kill-you.

I’d known Tao was a very protective older brother so was Kiesop, but man he was WAY protective. I mean Kris was her big brother too.

 I can understand though how he might have felt I mean imagine your little sister basically passing out in front of you.

 SooNa started to go over to Tao but I held her back.

 Even though she was older than Star, Star had always been like an older sister to us. Sometimes Star would act like a five year old who had the most aegiyo, but that was mostly only in front of a crowd or her older brothers. Rarely did I, SooNa, or Mei-Lee ever see her act cute.

As Tao walked into Star’s room, we closed the door and sat down with the rest of EXO.

 “What’s wrong with Star?” Mei-Lee asked nervously.

“She didn’t sleep on the plane and could barely walk in the airport.” Kris said coldly.

 I had always been scared by Kris. He was always cold around me and the others. He was only ever nice to Star and the rest of EXO.

“Why don’t you girls go home for the night?” Xiumin said calmly. I stood up and as I did Tao came barreling out of the room.

“YAH,” he screamed as he ran into the kitchen.

 I jumped at the boom of his voice.

“Where’s Star’s meds?” Tao asked semi-patiently. Kris got up and walked over to him most likely to give him a good talk about how to treat his Hyungs, but also to show him where Star’s ‘med’s’ were.

Me, SooNa, and Mei-Lee all got up slowly and said our goodbyes. We left and took our cars to our dorms where we lived with our brothers.