Introductions: 소개팅

Literally

Chanyeol dragged Jongdae out of his lecture room by his elbow as soon as he could gather his books and, really, he was used to this by now. He kind of had to be. Besides they'd known each other for years, since as far as he could remember (or well after he was adopted that is), it'd actually be bizzare to not be used to this. 

Yea, he still wasn't used to this.

Which is why whined and stumbled as Chanyeol pulled insistently. His backpack was sliding down his shoulder precauriously and- damn you Park Chanyeol. "Where are we going this time?! Let go!"

The only reponse Chanyeol gives is a cheeky- grin while he glances back and "You're meeting someone!"

Kim Jongdae grumbled but followed his friend peacefully for the next little while. Meeting someone? Was it one of Chanyeol's internet friends? Or maybe Chanyeol had yet a new boyfriend? Wait wasn't he still going steady with that super cute guy from Jongdae's acoustic audio course? Was this another one of Chanyeol's random as blind dates? There was no way he'd attempt one of those again. The last five ones had failed miserably and Jongdae had made him swear to stop introducing his weird- friends as romantic interests. Then again, Jongdae was increasingly lonely nowadays as was his . Maybe he did need a boyfriend. 

Especially if it was the guy standing at the counter, good god that was a nice -- wait what.

It seemed that Chanyeol had dragged him to the on campus coffee shop that was, as always, brimmming with bodies. Now Chanyeol had shoved his friend into a just-emptied booth and Jongdae thanked the heavens he could still see the man with the nice and bleach blonde hair from his spot. The dreamy guy turned his head in the slightest and Jongdae could see the line in his jaw and the soft curve of his milky neck and- Oh lordy Lord. Wait was he turning the way? Oh god. Yes, he was. His object of affection was looking around imploringly and Jongdae's heart skip rope when the blonde's eyes skimmed over him. Was he looking for someone? Maybe his lover....? Jongdae found his heart folding up and dropping at the thought. But then the new love of his life was grining from ear to ear in the gentlest way with a living spark in his eye with his parted blonde bangs falling over his eyebrows and walking Jongdae's way. . He was walking Jongdae's wa. Oh, holy . The way he walked was great as well, proper and staright with shoulders pulled back rigidly and- could he be more ing perfect.

"Ay. Kim Jongdae. Hello?" Wow he'd completely forgotten that Chanyeol was still there.

"Y-yea, what? What is it." Jongdae snapped, slightly pissed that he was shaken from his reveries. But Chanyeol had a creepy, concerning grin. So he paid attention.

"So guess who I found with my awesome detective skills." Chanyeol was practically bouncing in his seat.

Jongdae rolled his eyes, half in exasperation and half because he wanted to see if the love of his life was still present. Which he was. In fact, okay wow, he was standing at the table in all of his nice assed, beautiful glory. With that grin stil on his face. Jongdae was gonna just from looking and the kink in the raising of his eyebrows.

"This is Kim Joonmyeon! He's your biological brother!" Chanyeol chirped.

His biological brother. Well he'd like to biologically f-. ....., what? 

"What?!"

And Joonmyeon held out his perfect hand. "It's very nice to meet you finally."