Chappie 06

My 5 Year Old Son's Birthday Wish

5 Months Later

 

"Harabujee!" Minhyun runs to appa hugging him by the knees. It seems that they've arrive earlier for our family dinner.

 

"Minhyun, you're getting handsome aren't we?" Appa asked my son and they both just chuckled.

 

We were just back from my monthly check-up from the hospital and Baekhyun dragged Minhyun along with us.

 

"Omma!" I ran to omma and gave her a hug.

 

"How's the baby?" Omma rubbed my tummy, which is getting bigger.

 

"The doctor said she's fine." I replied cheekily.

 

"She?" Omma and Appa both asked in shock.

 

Baekhyun nodded his head proudly and slung an arm around my shoulders. "You heard it right appa and omma, Minhyun is going to be an oppa now."

 

"I'm going to be an oppa? Cool!" My son exclaimed. Omma suddenly chuckles and lifts him up.

 

"Minhyun-ah, you were there when your omma had a check-up but you just knew now that you're going to be an oppa." Omma pinched his nose.

 

Minhyun let out a soft giggle. "I can't understand what they were all blabbering about a while ago." And his remark made everyone laugh.

 

"Let's have our dinner. I'm hungry and so is the baby." I whined and we all walked to the dining room.

 

The dinner was filled with laughter as Minhyun told his embarrassing moments in school. Everyone had smiles plastered on their faces.

 

After dinner, Appa and Omma had to leave already because they had a business meeting tomorrow overseas and they still have to wake up early for their flight.

 

I'm now currently sitting on my swivel chair in front of my office table as I write different names for our baby girl.

 

"I think Hyehyun would be nice. Both of our names joined together." Baekhyun suggests who suddenly pops out from nowhere. He rests his chin on my shoulder and his arms found there way around my waist.

 

"You think so? Byun Hyehyun?" I looked at him.

 

He nodded his head. "It's perfect."

 

He kneels down and places an ear on my tummy. "Annyeong Hyehyun~ I'm your handsome appa." Then I felt a kick and I think Baekhyun felt it too because he looked at me with a bright smile.

 

"She kicked! She liked her name. Annyeong Hyehyun~" Baekhyun sang.

 

Baekhyun continued to talk to the baby for several minutes. He seems so excited to see our baby to come out. I'm excited too but of course, I'm worried for myself at the same time. I wish I wouldn't have a hard time delivering baby Hyehyun. When I delivered Minhyun, I labored for 6 straight hours before he finally came out of my tummy.

 

"Baekhyun~" I yawned. He nodded his head and lifted me up from my chair carrying me bridal style. He laid me gently on the bed first before he climbed on the bed too, laying himself next to me.

 

"I can't wait for the baby to come out." Baekhyun said with excitement traced in his voice as he wrapped an arm around my baby bump.

 

"Just 4 more months Baekhyun." I replied pinching his nose.

He nodded his head. "I wonder when will we have twins next." I heard him mumble before he closed his eyes shut.

~

Hiiiiiii guys!!!! I’m back after three stressful and restless weeks. I hope you guys enjoy this update. Sorry if I’m updating just now :( Please bear with author-nim. And again my cliché reason is: I’m busy as hell.

 

Anyways, I’ll try update a longer chapter next time. Enjoy! Do comment, upvote and subscribe you guys! Lovelots <3