Care

In Love with My Bestfriend

The next morning, you wake up sweating and not feeling so good. You feel someone feeling your head and slowly open your eyes to see Taehyung and your mom watching over you.

"She has a fever right now. What happened yesterday?" Your mom asked, taking the thermostat out of your mouth and checks that its 107 degrees.

"Well, we got caught in the rain and we had to run to find a place to shelter under...I'm sorry this happened!" He said, worried.

"Haha its alright, it's been a while since she's been sick. I'm not gonna be home until 9 PM so if you could, please take care of her after school? I'm gonna leave in an hour so just go to school." She said, placing a wet cloth on your forehead.

"No I told my mom that I want to take the day off school just for today to take care of _________ and she said it's alright." He said, holding your hand.

"Alright then, I'll leave her in your hands ok? If there's anything you need, call me. Try not to get yourself sick!" She grabs the bowl of warm water and heads downstairs. He laughs and turns to see you .

"How're you feeling? Are you ok?" He places your hand on his face and you grin.

"N-no...I'm alright, just tired. Why aren't you going to school? Don't worry about me, I don't want to be a burden to you." You said, his face with your fingers.

"Who said you're a burden! My girlfriend is not feeling well so I want to stay besides her and take care of her! Besides, wouldn't it be romantic to be sick together?" He smirks and you laugh.

All day he takes care of you as you rest in bed and cleans the house. You wake up to him coming in your room and you see how tired he is from cleaning. Looking at him, you pat next to your bed and he comes and sits across from you.

"You didn't have to clean the whole house you know. Rest next to me, I feel lonely." You said. He smiles and lays down next to you, looking at you, affectionately."What?"

"Nothing, just seeing how horrible you are but manage to look pretty." He moves your hair out of your face.

"You're just making it up, I'm sick thats why." You said, as he holds you hand.

"Aniya~ I'm being serious! Once you feel better, lets go on a date!" He smiles that rectangle smile of his and you lean to kiss him on the lips.

"I hope so, don't leave me hanging next time..." You pout.

"I promise I won't because I love you~"  He whispers  feel yourself blushing, you cover you face with your pillow. He laughs and he comes closer to you and embraces you, your face next to his chest.

What seemed like 5 minutes later, you and Taehyung doze off, embracing each other. As you wake up from your sleep, you check to see that it 10 PM. Siting up on your bed, you realize that Taehyung's gone and you get up from your bed to find him.

Getting out of your room and heading downstairs, the lights are turned off but as you walk down the stairs more, you see candles flickering and leading to the kitchen, Taehyung stands there, flowers in hand. Behind him, the table is set up with a cake in the middle and petals shaped into a heart.

"Surprise, I prepared this an hour ago as you were sleeping. I just felt like doing this because your special. Sit down, let's eat the cake." He grabs you by the hand and you sit down across from him.

"That looks yummy, lets eat!" You said, a smile on your face as you pick up a fork and start eating. Taehyung looks at you with an approval look and you also feed him a piece. 

As you eat the cake, you don't realize that there is frosting on your lips until Taehyung points it out.

"________ there's frosting on your lips." said Taehyung as he leans across the tables and grabbing your chin, he kisses you and you can fel his tongue it off.

"Yah, that's embarrassing...I'm blushing like crazy now." You said, fanning yourself. Taehyung giggles and continues to eat.