I Get What I Want

In Love with My Bestfriend

The next morning Taehyung comes by and you put on your backpack. He smiles when you come outside and gets ready to ride off to school. 10 mintes later, you guys arrive at school and see Ma Ri waving to you guys and you wave back.

"How are you feeling? Ok?" Ma Ri asked, as you and Taehyung walk together, holding hands.

"Mhm, it was nothing serious. Gladly, Taehyung took care of me and so now I feel better again!" You said, smiling. As the three of you walk, you spot Hyo Sung changing her shoes. The three of you head inside the locker area and Hyo Sung greets all of you cheerily.

"________! You're here, how're you feeling?" Hyo Sung asked, looking at you and slowly gazing at you and Taehyung holding hands and quickly back at you. As she looks at you, her eyes give off a cold vibe.

"F-fine, thanks for asking." You said, acting confident in front of her, as Taehyung impatiently pulls you away from her to get to class.

"How come you didn't come to school yesterday Taehyung? I missed you, well everyone in our class did." She asked, walking towards Taehyung, touching his arm. He slowly moves away.

"I was taking care of _________ since she was sick. We should all get to class now." He said.

As all of you guys come into class and settle into your seats, the teacher comes in and starts the lesson. An hour later, the bell rings and everyone gets up and starts packing. As you pack your stuff, Hyo Sung walks up to you.

"Can we talk for a minute? Alone, now." She said, glaring at you and walks out of the classroom.

"Yah, what was that? What does she want?" Ma Ri runs up to you, shaking your arm.

"Nothing. Go ahead without me, I'll catch up with you later. Oh and don't tell Taehyung anything ok?" You said as you grab your backpack and quickly head out the classroom as you go meet Hyo Sung behind the school.

Arriving there, you look for her and find no one there until you someone grabs your hair from behind and pushes you against the wall.

"You ! You promised me that you didn't have feelings for Taehyung! But what do I see? You and him coming to school together, holding hands right in front of me?!" She heaves, frustrated and clenching her fists.

"That's right! I didn't have feelings for him at first, but seeing you trying to flirt with him, made me jealous. You know how ridiculous you sound right now, threatening me like you could have whatever you want?" You asked. She suddenly slaps you in the face and you also slap her back.

"Break up with Taehyung! I always get what I want, and I will have him even if I have to threaten you!" Her face slowly becomes red.

"Listen to yourself! Trying to take someone else's boyfriend, don't you feel embarrassed?" You ask.

"Don't tell me what I am! I will get whatever I want! Don't forget that!" She storms away leaving you alone and you scoff.

------------------------------------

After school, Ma Ri meets up with you at the front of the school as you wait for Taehyung to come.

"What happened? It took you 15 minutes to get to second period. What did Hyo Sung do to you?" Ma Ri asked, seriously.

"You know how pathetic she sounded threatening me to break up with Taehyung? She even slapped me but I slapped her back. J-just don't tell Taehyung anything, I don't want him involved in this." You said, pleading.

"W-what! Yah, you should've let me come along too! I'm just dying to pull her hair! Speaking of the devil, look at what I'm seeing." Ma Ri points behind you and you turn around to see Hyo Jung running up to Taehyung and calling his name. Taehyung turns around and as he turns around, she accidently trips into his arms.

"Did you see that?! That was pretty obvious she was trying to get into his arms!" Ma Ri yelled.

"Hyo Sung, what're you doing here...with Taehyung?" Ma Ri asked, shooting her dirty looks.

"Oh nothing, just came by to say bye before I leave. Well, got to go." Hyo Sung said, sarcasticly. Getting out of his embrace, you notice that she slightly touch his hand and walks off.

"Taehyung! You should know better what kind of girl Hyo Sung is. Don't you see she's trying too hard to flirt with you?" She turns and whispers to you. "I'm sorry but he has to know anyways." She turns back to him. "Hyo Jung threatened _________ to break up with you if she doesn't get what she wants and even slapped her." She quickly said. Your eyes go wide and you slap Ma Ri in the back.

"_________ is that true? Why didn't you tell me anything? She slapped you and you don't want me to know??? _______, I care about you and I don't want anyone to hurt you." Taehyung walks to you and hugs you tightly. "Are you hurt anywhere?" He asked, your cheek with his thumb. You shake your head and you hug him again.

"I'm fine, I didn't want you to get involved. Besides, she can't hurt me if you're around me." You said, calmly. He looks at you with a reassuring looks and he kisses the top of your forehead.