Thank You

In Love with My Bestfriend

The cool night comes through your bedroom window as you and Taehyung hang out, lying on the bed facing each other.

"Your face is a bit swollen, are you sure you're ok? It hurts me to see you like this." He asked, worried.

"Yes, this is between me and Hyo sung. I don't want you to feel bad for me, I just want to forget this happened." You said, pinching his cheeks and grinning. "I'm glad that we get to spend some time together." You said, his jawline.

"I do too, and I'm sorry again for not being there and having you be lonely." He said.

"Don't bring it up again or else I'm leaving, I was so mad at you for doing that to me. It made me hurt and jealous on the inside..." You said, a bit upset.

"I promise that I won't hurt you again or someone like Hyo Sung. I even won't let her get in the way of our relationship." He said, kissing your hand and leaning in to kiss you. As he kisses you, he wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you closer to him.

Slowly, his hands make his way under your shirt and you tingle at his touch. You brush through his hair and he looks at you affectionately.

"I love you, I always will because you're my miss right." He whispers and you smile at him, kissing him back.

Resting besides Taehyung, he grasp your hand and you suddenly feel something. Sitting up, you open your hand to see a ring in the middle of your palm. Eyes wide, you look at him.

"It's not a wedding ring or anything! It's too early for that and I can't afford one. It's a couple ring to match with mines." He holds up his hand and looking at the ring on your hand, he takes it and puts it on your ring finger. You admire the ring and he cups your face and gives you pecks on the kisses.

-----------------------------------

The next morning, you meet with Ma Ri as usual with Taehyung and walk to class together. As you settle down at your seat, you look into your desk to grab your English notebook. Class starts as soon as the teacher comes in and tells everyone to write an exert from the board in their notebook and evaluate it. As you open your notebook, most of the pages are ripped and scribbled throughout the notebook. There are even death threats on every page as you go through your notebook.

'Leave Taehyung alone'

'You little !'

'I will do whatever it takes to steal Taehyung from you!' and so on. As frustruation builds up, you turn to look at Hyo Sung and she ignorantly waves and winks at you.

As class ends, you walk up to Hyo Sung's table with your notebook. You slam the notebook in front of her and a few people turn to stare at you.

"Why are you doing this for? Do you think death threats are gonna make me break up with Taehyung?" You said, staring down at her.

"W-what are you talking about _______? You're scaring me, did I do something wrong?" She stutters, putting on an act.

"Who would be the only person that wants me to break up with Taehyung! Whatever you have towards me, do it in front publicly." You said and walk out of the classroom, Taehyung behind you.

"Wait up! What's going on?" He asked, grabbing onto your arm.

"By threatening me like this, she thinks she can control people and get what she wants." You said, glaring at him intently. He pulls you in for a hug and for a moment, you feel a sense of comfort and you relax.

"Ignore whatever she has against you, I'm here for you.and always will ok?" He continues to hug you and you nod.

----------------------------------------

After the bell rang and it was time to go home, you and Ma Ri walk towards the gate to wait for Taehyung. As you guys walk, you see Jungkook running up to you.

"H-hey, its been a while...do you have a few minutes? I want to talk, alone." He asks and you nod, promising Ma Ri you'll be right back.

"Is something...wrong?" You ask, looking at him.

"So, it seems like you and Taehyung are dating and have been for a while. Is that why you didn't give me an answer?" He asked, looking at the ground.

"I'm s-sorry, it was so sudden and I didn't know what to do. I appreciate you confessing to me..." You said.

"Do you know how I felt for you that first time we talked? I guess you didn't take my confession seriously. But, its in the past now, you seem happy and I take back about me liking you." He said and walks away. You try to apologize but he continues to walk away and you feel guilty. Taehyung walks up to you in surprise and he pecks you on the cheek. You smile weakly and he holds his hand and walks towards the gate.