Best Date Ever?

In Love with My Bestfriend

The weekend arrives as you sit outside your backyard, painting your nails, enjoying the warm breeze.

"__________! Taehyung's here to see you~" Your mother peaked her head through the doorway and winks at you and you laugh.

"Surprise!" He peaked his head and smiles his rectangle smile. You run up to him and give him a hug and he spins you around, underneath the tree. You laugh and he slowly puts you down.

"What're you doing here?" You asked, sitting down on the porch floor.

"Its the weekend so lets go on a date. Me and you, anywhere you want to go." Taehyung said, playing with your hair.

"Anywhere...hmm. Let's go to the amusement park." You smile and he agrees.

--------------------------------------

"Wah! Lets go on that ride, and that one!" Taehyung excitedly says as he drags you around.

"T-Taehyung wait...I'm tired, lets rest for a bit. We have all day you know." You said, finding the nearest bench and walk to sit down. He stands in front of you, pouting and jumping up and down like a little kid. "Later, I'm just tired from getting dragged around the park."

"Hmm, how can I recharge ________? A kiss?" He grins, and right away, kisses you on the lips. As he backs away, you look away embarrassed and he giggles.

After resting for 5 minutes, you give up and decide to go on rides with him. Feeling a bit quesy, you lean against a sign post as Taehyung comes with a bottle of water.

"I'm feeling a bit sick...no more rides, please." You said, closing your eyes and drinking water. Taehyung rubs your back to try to make you feel better.

"Lets just walk around the amusement park ok? I won't force you to go on rides with me!" He said and grasps your hand. You smile at him and both of you start walking.

--------------------------------------

By the end of the day, the sun had already died down and you and Taehyung walk home, holding hands.

"Are you cold? Its a bit chilly tonight." He asked. You shake your head and continue to walk. "Is something wrong?"

"No, I'm just enjoying the breeze, plus I'm still not over the sickness." You said, grinning at him.

"Oh! I just remembered, here. A box of chocolate. I bought them earlier and forgot that I had them." He hands it to you and you stop to open it.

"Chocolate? What for?"

"Just because. Theres a meaning when you give someone you like chocolate, it means how sweet that person is."

You smile and open the box. Opening it, you take one and eat one and feed one to Taehyung and then quickly kiss him. He's surprised for a moment until he pulls you in for a long kiss, gentle and sweet.

"You had a bit of chocolate on your lips." He winked and you punch him in the chest lightly. He pretends to be hurt and grabs a hold of your wrist. "Don't share those chocolate with anyone because they're only yours." He whispers into your eyes and you turn red.

"You're so cheesy! Lets go home before it gets late." As you walk without him and he tells you to wait up.

10 minutes later, you stand at the front of your porch, Taehyung standing in front of you, holding your hand still.

"Get home safely ok?" You said.

"I don't want to go home yet! It'll make me want to run over here and be with you more longer." He whines and gives you the puppy eyed look.

"Its getting late! Your mom is going to start worrying where you're at."

"Before I go, give me a kiss!" He points to his cheek, waiting.

"So much kissing today. I'll kiss you and then you better leave!" Instead of kissing him on the cheek, you grab his shirt and pull him to you and kiss him on the lips. Whispering at him, "Your lips are mine. Goodnight~."