Official?

In Love with My Bestfriend

School ends and you meet up with Ma Ri by the front gate.

"So, did you get the answer to your question?" She wiggles one eyebrow and elbows you.

"Let's just say Taehyung answered it for me...we--kissed." You said, embarrassed. She gasps and hugs so hard, you can barely move.

"Wah! Daebak! That is just romantic! So, are you guys official?" She asked, letting go. Before you can speak, an arm wraps aroun your lder and you look up to se Taehyung smiling.

"I don't know, are we? Shall we go get tteokbokki? I'm hungry!" He said, rubbing his stomach and all three of you start walking.

-----------------------------------

"Ahhh~" Taehyung says, as he feeds you tteokbokki and you open your mouth to eat.

"Guys, I'm thrid wheeling right now, so not cool at all." Ma Ri rolls her eyes as she eats. You laugh and continue eating.

"Are you guys dating now? Wow, time went by real fast ever since you guys were middle schoolers." The old lady said, cooking in front of them.

"You could say that." said Taehyung.

As they're eating, Hyo Jung comes up to the booth next to Ma Ri.

"Ahjumma, give me tteokbokki please! Oh, you guys are here! Do you come here too?" She asked, eyeing Taehyung, but he doesn't pay attention to her.

"O-oh yea." Ma Ri turns to whisper in your ear. "Leave fist, I'll deal with her. There's no way she's going to ruin your first date." She looks at you attentively and you nod and give Taehyung the signal. You and Taehyung leave the stand, leaving Ma Ri and Hyo Sung standing there.

Ma Ri's POV

"Well well, look who came here without feeling a slight of embarrassment." I said, crossing my arms.

"What do you want? Can't you see I'm here to eat?" She rolls her eyes and starts eating.

"Don't play dumb, what're you really doing here. Don't think by flirting with Taehyung, he'll notice you." I said.

"Flirting? Is that what it looks to you right now? I'm just trying to get what I want, that's all." She casually says and starts to walk out. You catch up with her and grab her by the arm.

"Leave him alone, especially _________. You mess with her, watch your back." I said, threatening her and I leave.

-----------------------------------

As you and Taehyung hold hands while walking past shops, you suddenly feel drops of rain coming down and people start running to places with roofs. You and Taehyung run inside a telephone booth. Closing the booth's door, it's small inside that you're so close to Taehyung's body that he realizes and he casually pulls you close to him, feeling his body heat through his clothes.

"Are you shy right now? Being this close to me?" He jokes and hugs you tightly that you can feel his heart beating and you smile.

"W-what are saying? I'm not shy...idiot. There's no way we can go home until the rain stops and I don't know when it'll stop." You said, worried.

"I hope it doesn't end soon because I don't want to let go of you, I'm too comfortable." He pouts.

"Can I ask you something? What made you...like me now?" You said, curiously. He sighs for a moment and starts speaking.

"Hmm, maybe because I missed not being with you for the past few days and there were times when I saw you being close with Jungkook, it made me realize how important you are to me." He rests his chin on top of you head.

"Really?"

He nods. "Really. Next time you're alone with Jungkook, I'm not gonna let you off so easily!" said Taehyung and he kisses your forehead and you pinch his cheeks.

As the rain slowly comes to an end, you and Taehyung come out of the phone booth and he walks you home, hand in hand. 10 minutes later, he drops you off on your front porch and kisses you goodnight and watches you walk inside the house. Walking upstairs to your room, you close the door behind you and lean against the door and sigh, smiling.

Baby~ What are you doing?

Just going to wash up and go to bed soon. Are you home?

Almost, I'll be at your house early to ride you to school so don't bother sleeping in or else you won't know what I'm gonna do keke ~

If you do anything to me I'm going to smack you with my pillow when I wake up! Be safe walking home and it's getting late.

Araso, you hurry up and go to bed too! I miss you already T.T

We'll see each ther tomorrow. I'm gonna go now, goodnight!

Goodnight ~

 After texting with Taehyung, you wash up and change into pajamas and plop on your bed. As you drift off to sleep, you sleep with a smile on your face.