Kim JongIn

Different Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            On the next day after the accident, HaNa then decided to call the driver to ask for a settlement for the motorcycle since the owner of the workshop already called her. HaNa was impressed that her motorcycle was fixed in such a short time and with that, she wasted no time to call the driver. She took the card that was given the day before and dialed the number. It took her four tones for the caller to answer her call.

            “Hello?” A deep voice answered on the other line. HaNa grew alarmed and shifted on her sit immediately.

            “Hello, is this Mr. Seo? I’m the girl who got into an accident with you yesterday.” HaNa introduced herself and silently, she hoped that it was really the driver yesterday. She did not want to get fooled because surely her boss will laugh as much as he wanted first before he helped her with this matter.

            “Oh, I’m not Mr. Seo but I know you. I was with him yesterday.” The person replied and HaNa jerked her eyebrow after realizing that she was actually speaking to the good looking guy.

            “You’re the one who gave me the handkerchief, right?”

            “Yes, that’s me.” The good looking guy chuckled happily. HaNa nodded her head even though she knew that the good looking could not see what she was doing though.

            “Well, I want to settle the payment for the damages. It’s not like I can’t wait but the motorcycle is not mine. It belongs to my company.” HaNa explained. She did not want the good looking guy to think that she was being impatient when it was only one day after the accident.

            “I see. Well, how about we meet today? At Starlight Moonlight Café. You know that café, right?” The good looking guy suggested. Upon hearing the cafe’s name, HaNa instantly knew where the café was. It was one of the famous café in Seoul and most celebrities loved to go there since it guaranteed the privacy of it’s customers. HaNa never went to that café since it would cost her three months salary to have a proper meal at the café.

            “I know that place. What time can we meet?” HaNa replied. She had no work after 3 p.m. and she assumed that the good looking guy could meet her in the evening because office hour ended at 4 p.m.

            “How about 5 o’clock? Are you okay with that?”

            “Sure. Thanks and see you later.” HaNa said and bid him goodbye before she ended the call. She looked at her watch to see that there were four more hours for her to go and meet the good looking guy so she walked off to her department to check if there was any parcel that she had to deliver.

            Since HaNa did not have the motorcycle with her, she had to use the subway to reach the famous café. She then had to walk from the subway to the exact location of the café. When she reached the café, she was already late by three minutes. We know how much HaNa hated to be late, right? So she blamed it on the subway that kept waiting for people who did not know how to hurry. HaNa opened the door and her eyes were wandering to find the good looking guy. Even though they just met for once only, she still could remember his face. Well, it was not like the accident happened years ago, right? After walking for almost two minutes, she finally saw the good looking guy. That day, he was wearing a checkered buttoned shirt and a beanie on his head. HaNa was not sure what he wore as pants but she presumed that he was wearing jeans to match with his shirt. He was playing his phone and was not aware of HaNa’s presence. HaNa walked towards his table and stood beside it with a smile.

            “I’m sorry. Have you been waiting for a long time?” She greeted him and he looked up from his phone as he was startled. He flashed a smile before pointing at the sit in front of him so that HaNa would sit down. HaNa understood the sign so she pulled out the chair and sat in front of him, only to be separated by the table.

            “I just got here. Don’t worry. By the way, what is your name again?” The good looking guy asked as he kept away his phone to focus on the her.

            “HaNa. Jung HaNa. But just call me HaNa.” HaNa introduced herself again with a smile. The good looking guy nodded and he could see it from HaNa’s eyes that she wanted to know his name too but she n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter