Questions

Different Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            It was Monday and as usual, the office was busy. The sound of people talking on the phone, people typing and the sound of paper being flipped could be heard all over the office. Even though HaNa was just a dispatch girl, she could not escape from the business too. She was now standing in front of the photocopy machine, photocopying the documents that her boss asked her to with a bored face. Do not get it wrong. She was sincere when she was doing that but she found it boring to just watch the documents, which she did not understand the contents. Her boss was very busy that day and she had to stop her plan of messing around with him thus she offered herself to help him. Right after she finished photocopying the documents, she collected it and went back to her boss’s room, ignoring the secretary who was busy flirting with another worker. HaNa still was not in a good term with her but that did not mean she had to disturb whenever she wanted. She thought it was the best if she just ignored her and fired back when she started it. HaNa closed the door behind her and stepped forward to her boss’s table before landing her on the chair in front of his table. Her boss who was busy with the documents in front of him glanced at her.

            “What’s with the face?” He asked while taking back his eyes to the documents. HaNa placed the documents on the table and heaved a heavy sigh.

            “I just miss the old times.” She said and looked at the window behind her boss. Even though there was a curtain that was covering the window but the sunshine was still bright but it did not hurt her eyes. She leaned on the chair and crossed her legs.

            “What do you mean by that?” Her boss asked again while concentrating on his laptop after he finished checking the document. The files were closed and placed neatly beside the laptop.

            “I mean, I miss working as a dispatch girl only. Not as a trainee in a big entertainment company.” By the time HaNa said that, another sigh could be heard from her that day. Hearing what she said, her boss knew immediately that something was up. HaNa was not the type of person who would complain like this. She loved adventures and she took everything that came on her way. That was why she had no problem of being a trainee even though she was not confident with her talent. Well, people might be deceiving her at that time because she was picked by Lee SooMan.

            “What was that? You know you can tell me everything, right?” Her boss said and with that he turned his attention to the girl in front of him instead of his work. HaNa smiled when he said that. That was why she loved her boss a lot. She loved him as a best friend, not as a lover of course. Aside from her parents, TaeHyung and her housemate, DanBi, her boss was the next person who understood her so well. He was also the one who always took care of her when she had no one else. HaNa always looked for him every time she had problems and he would listen to every bit of it. The best thing she loved about him was he would put aside his work and gave his time for her even though he was very busy, just like now.

            “I got into trouble lately. I mean, double trouble.”

            “For a troublemaker, it’s expected.”

            “And it involved another person as well.”

            “Now what have you done?” Her boss crossed his arms while raising his eyebrows at her. HaNa pouted a bit when she heard that tone. It was the tone where he was embracing himself to hear anything terrible from and it showed his expectation too. As if HaNa was a monster instead of troublemaker. But she did not take it to heart though. HaNa then began her story with the night she received a call from Kai and ended it with the punishment she received from Lee SooMan. She gasped dramatically when she saw her boss was cracking up at her story. She was telling him the story with that troubled face and he just needed to laugh in front of her.

            “Boss! That’s mean!” HaNa whined. Oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter