Piggyback

Different Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            BaekHyun did not know why he kind of nervous to make his way towards the vocal practice room which was one of the room he always visited during trainee days. He got to know that HaNa was currently having vocal class and he was going to visit her to know about her well-being since he was in charge to guide her. He was hoping that HaNa did not remember about their last encounter that night because he did not want to remember it again and knowing how dense she was, he was sure she would ask him out of curiosity. He pushed the door and he saw that HaNa’s teammates were looking at him and it made their trainer turned around.

            “BaekHyun-ah, do you need anything?” He asked BaekHyun who had his eyes wandering around the room to see HaNa.

            “May I know where HaNa is?” He asked as he got his eyes on the trainer after he did not see HaNa in the room. The trainer was surprise since it was the first time an artist came and search for a trainee and usually BaekHyun would search for HaNa when she was having dance practice.

            “HaNa? They said she went back because she sprained her ankle.” The trainer told him and noticed BaekHyun’s widened eyes when he relayed the information.

            “Sprained her ankle? It’s okay then. Thank you.” BaekHyun said and bowed before he left the room. He heaved a heavy sigh as he realized it would not be good for him if HaNa was injured. Aside from guiding her, BaekHyun knew he was supposed to take care of her. That was why Lee SooMan kept telling him to go and visit HaNa even though she did not need it. He wanted to find her to know her condition but he remembered that he had neither her contact number nor where her working place was. As he was making his ways towards his own practice room, he saw a trainee was passing by and he took the chance to ask him.

            “Do you know HaNa? Jung HaNa?” He asked. The boy was surprised that he was asked by BaekHyun but he still managed to nod his head to answer his question. He was in the same room with HaNa for the dance practice even though they were not in the same team.

            “What time she went back just now? Do you know where she is heading?”

            “I don’t know but she said she wanted to go to her office.” The boy answered. BaekHyun sighed inwardly when he heard that. He was going nut because of Jung HaNa who still went to work even though she sprained her ankle. He did not know that Jung HaNa was practically a stubborn and determined girl though.

            “Okay then. Do you know where her office is?” BaekHyun asked again. He was so grateful that the trainee knew where HaNa’s office was and he was able to find her. After saying thank you to the trainee, he immediately leave the building to trail after HaNa. He decided to walk and take a bus to her office since it was near and he was already good in disguising. Along the way, he could not stop nagging about how careless HaNa was for going for her work with that condition. After he managed to hop on a bus and finally reached the area where HaNa’s office was located, he continued to walk and looked around. It was not hard to find HaNa’s office because the company was big and HaNa was working at the head quarter. However, as he looked around, he saw someone familiar was sitting on a bench and was massaging her legs. Knowing it was HaNa, BaekHyun quickly ran towards her.

            “Yah Jung HaNa!” HaNa was startled and jumped a bit upon his holler. She looked up to see the frustrated Byun BaekHyun marching towards him with his hands on his hips.

            “BaekHyun… what are you doing here?”

            “Yah, did you walk to the office?” BaekHyun ignored her question and started attacking her question. Seeing her there, he knew that she was taking the same route he was taking just now to reach her office. HaNa ducked her head and nodded while biting her lips. Aside from getting scare of BaekHyun’s outburst, she was restraining herself from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter