Aftermath

Different Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            After a few weeks having their own individual activities, EXO members finally decided to gather, thanks to SuHo as the leader. When he realized that the members were so busy and rarely had time for each other, he knew he should do something. Hence, he asked for the members’ idea and they chose basketball court in a private sport center to spend time together. Since there were 10 members of EXO, they divided the team into two with 5 members in each team to play the basketball. To make thing easy, the leader divided the team by hyung team and maknae team which was not agreed by D.O. To his dismay, his disagreement was ignored and he just rolled his eyes when ChanYeol was clinging to him, totally happy that they were on the same team. As they were playing the basketball actively, a figure entered the court and quickly sat on the bench to watch EXO or we could say someone at the court. Her presence was not invisible to their eyes especially that certain someone but somehow, they proceed with the game. The hyung team was leading at that time and resulting to them provoking the maknae team. Kai and SeHun were rolling their eyes, ignoring the hyungs but not ChanYeol. He was too eager to win that he bumped the ball with much force, causing it to bump out of the court and finally rolling towards the person who entered the court just now. EXO looked at their way and the girl formed a smile for them along with ChanYeol who was running after the ball. The scene caused someone to frown.

            “Yah! What are you doing here?” BaekHyun wondered aloud, causing some of the members to look at him. His hands were on his hips, acting like a mom scolding her naughty son. He knew she was there but he hated it when she got all s’ attention.

            “What’s wrong with you, BaekHyun?” XiuMin asked and then turned to Kai.

            “Kai, your HaNa is here.” Kai laughed when he heard what XiuMin said. He glanced over HaNa who was looking at ChanYeol before forming a smirk on his lips.

            “BaekHyun hyung can handle her.” He replied and he swore he saw SuHo’s eyes widened. It was priceless and Kai regretted it that he did not have any camera with him to record that.

            “What?!” The whole team except ChanYeol exclaimed.

            “What is the meaning of all these?” These time, it was Lay who spoke up. Kai chuckled at their reaction and did not bother to explain anything. He was sure his team members understood what he was trying to tell them. Kai knew that BaekHyun did not tell them about what happened to him and HaNa. Only Kai, ChanYeol and Chen knew about these since they were close to him. He was almost laughing when he took a look at BaekHyun’s face who was staring like he wanted to kill ChanYeol for talking to HaNa.

            “Hi, HaNa. Great to see you here.” ChanYeol said and her hair on purpose. He laughed inside, knowing that his best friend would be burning by these. HaNa beamed a bright smile at him and politely pulled away from ChanYeol’s giant hair. She was uncomfortable when he did that though. Not because of BaekHyun but she was not used to people touching her hair.

            “Hi, ChanYeol. It’s been a while.” She replied and handed the ball that she managed to catch just now. ChanYeol took it and grabbed the chance to lean in to her ears and whispered something to her. HaNa was surprised but she smiled widely after ChanYeol pulled away. Their act was indeed suspicious to other members’ eyes but not to Kai and Chen. They knew what ChanYeol was trying to do. BaekHyun who did not realize that he was raging inside suddenly made way to HaNa and ChanYeol. EXO was looking at him in amusement.

            “There, there, there. Let’s start the game now.” BaekHyun said, not looking at HaNa at all but he was pulling ChanYeol to walk away from HaNa. ChanYeol was grinning f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter