Why?

Different Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “Jung HaNa, you got it wrong again!” The dance trainer groaned and once again grabbed his hair in frustration to see HaNa messing up with the dance step. HaNa stopped moving and lowered her head after being scold for the umpteenth time that day. Other trainees who was practicing with her stopped dancing too and looked at her. Some of them scoffed and hissed at her for being the cause they had to repeat all over the dance step. HaNa bit her lips in guilt.

            “I’m sorry.” She said while fiddling with her fingers. Her face was red from embarrassment and she did not like the attention she was gaining too. Dance was her weak point. She did not get it why they still wanted her to dance when the only talent she had was rapping, as she was told.

            “Let’s try again.” The trainer said while heaving a sigh. He stepped back to give space for HaNa to dance. The music was playing once again and HaNa started to move her limb to dance to the music as what she was taught just now. However, as she managed to dance the first few steps, she started to forget all the dance after that. HaNa took a glimpse at the trainer and she saw that the trainer’s jaw was hanging as he looked at her in disbelief.

            “Jung HaNa, you don’t remember the steps?” He asked but HaNa would want to take it as a statement. She stood there while biting her lips again and looked down. She flinched when she heard her fellow trainee friends whispering among themselves.

            “She’s slowing the process.”

            “Yeah, she’s wasting our time.” HaNa took in a deep breath. She started to compose herself to focus on the dance practice and nodded at the trainer. The trainer nodded at her and stood in front of her.

            “It’s like this, HaNa. Remember this?” Then he started to move in front of her, not forgetting the counting. HaNa observed and immediately followed his step. After making sure she remembered the step, she stopped and started the steps once again. The trainer observed her movement while placing his hands each on his hips. After he was satisfied with her movements, he nodded and clapped his hand to get the trainees’ attention.

            “Alright kids. We’re going to have a break. Be back after 30 minutes.” With that, he grabbed his bag and walked out of the practice room. The trainees heaved a relieved sigh and dispersed, getting their own thing. HaNa just looked at them before continued the dance routine. She did not want to stop practicing because she knew she would forget the steps again. Other trainees left the room one by one, leaving her alone. HaNa kept practicing that she did not realized someone was walking into the room and was observing her while l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter