Chapter 6

YG orphanage

On the day which Bom, Dara and Minji was released, something unusual happened. A man wearing a grey cap and black suit just appeared infront of them.

 

Bom: Excuse me ahjusshi!

Man: Don't call me ahjusshi! I am Dongwook.

Dara and Minji: Hello?

Dongwook: I am here to announce something to you. I hope you will not...

Bom: hey! Get out of our way!

 

Bom shouted, interrupting Dongwook,who is now massaging his ears.

 

Dongwook: scream... by the way. Back to being serious. I am here to tell you that congrats Miss Bom, you found out your powers. Your powers will be slowly revealed through the story.

Dara: i found out mind a second ago...and now, I am a bit deaf thanks to Bom unnie...

Bom: sorry darong...

Dara: its okay. Oppa, may we ask what is Minji's power?

Dongwook: it is the choice of the owner of the power to reveal it. It maybe very dangerous if I revealed it.

Minji:oppa, you know Sungwoo oppa?

Dongwook: Yes.

Minji: I can see him in my eyes. But it is not happening too

Dongwook: Your power is unleashed!

Minji:power of future sight?!

 

Minji now still looking into the air, looking so serious. She thought, how can a young girl be able to have such nice powers.

 

Dara: Minkki, what is Sungwoo oppa doing?

Minji: Cooking for us 

 

All of them laughed at that sentence. Just then, a loud sound of puffing can be heard. It does not belong to any stranger. But a farmiliar girl.

 

Bom: Chaerin-ah!

Minji: unnie! How did you escaped? What happen to you?

Chaerin: no time to explain... I need help...

 

That sentence led her to her unconsciousness. Dongwook then sat down, and stared at her.

 

Bom: Who can save our Chaerinnie?!

Dongwook: someone from Big Bang... I shall teleport him over.

 

A small protal then opened, revealing Seunghyun walking in. Dongwook then told Seunghyun to help heal her. Seunghyun nodded, calmed himself down.

 

Pooot!!!!

 

Dara: who farted!?

Seunghyun: whoops sorry noona... I ate sweet potatoes this morning.

Bom: you alien! Shut up and heal our aga rin!

 

Seunghyun then closed his eyes and calmed himself again. He place his hand on Chaerin's chest(A/N: not ) and his hand shone. He opened his eyes, walking three steps back.

 

Chaerin slowly came back into consciousness. She looked around and see Dongwook, Seunghyun and the girls.

 

Dongwook: Boo my friend~

Chaerin: Ahjusshi, who are you?

Dongwook: why do people keep calling me ahjusshi?!

Bom: Because you look like one.

Dara: please stop arguing so loudly please!

 

The latter interrupted, leaving the few staring at her.

 

Dongwook: whoops! I forgot! Chaerin, do you know that you have powers?

Chaerin: uhmm... I do...

Bom: before that question, how did you come?

Chaerin: I..I..I agreed to do something for him...

Dara,Bom and Minji: WHAT?!

Chaerin: Girls! I only agreed to do something minor...

Bom: but you don't have to do so!

Dara: what if he hurt you?!

Minji: I would lose a very nice unnie!

Dongwook: Girls, chill. The gods told me to tell you that there is nothing to worry about.

 

The girls stared at Dongwook, leaving them in confusion. Dongwook then laughed.

 

Dongwook: The thing which Chaerin agreed to do is to only bring some food from Shin Sungwoo.

Chaerin: wait! How do you know? And may I know your name Mr Tall ahjusshi who look like my friend Dongwook...

Dara: umm... his name is Dongwook.

Chaerin: Dongwook? Guess our slogan. Bommie and Dongwook sitting on a tree.

Dongwook: Bodong will not happen with her Seunghyun oppa around.

Bom: Ya! What kind of slogan is this?!

Chaerin and Dongwook: our slogan!

 

The few laughed and forgotten the exsistence of Seunghyun, who is standing there like a statue.

 

Minji: uhmm... oppa, unnie, what is that awful smell

 

Seunghyun blushed and said, "I farted again...", which made them cover their nose and go from a distance away from him.

 

 

~~~~~

A/N: sorry for the long awaiting Chapter. The votes in total is image two: Seungri getting caught by  Runningman.  by the way, idid not update this for a long time because I get inspiration from this story "KIDNAPPED". I wish there is a tag author function xD please read more~